View Full Version : Achievements for The Writer DLC

srylain
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Ding!
Special 2: Complete the elevator ride

Kill Your Darlings
Special 2: Defeat the final obstacle between you and your goal

Go Gentle Into That Good Light
Special 2: Make it through the approach to the lighthouse without firing a weapon

No Punctuation
Special 2: Complete the episode without reloading the game or restarting a checkpoint

Iron Will
Special 2: Survive the final encounter without being seriously hurt

Whirlwind
Special 2: Make your way past the tornado in under 60 seconds

Licensed Properties
Special 2: Discover 10 Night Springs video games

Creative Space
Special 2: Discover the secret area

Heartbreaker
Special 2: Have some poison poured in your ear

Found these by looking in a friend's game list, and since they always update them for the DLC a few days early..
Another 9 achievements, increasing the game from 1250 to 1500.

backonceagain
10-08-2010, 10:06 AM
sweet.. looks good...
hopefully they arnt 2 tricky..

Oloshadow
10-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Very interesting list. I still need to mop up my standard game run and try to get more of The Signal done but I gotta say I did love the Gunless Wonder cheevo so it's nice to see that back again. Hopefully it's just as interesting a run know what I mean?

Buruma
10-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Can't wait to see if No Punctuation is as challenging as Run On Sentence. Should be interesting.

x_mania
10-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Did my first run on the DLC and only racked up 3 achievements. Two of em are story based and can't be missed. The Heartbreaker achievement is missable though. I just received because i'm always exploring everything on the first run through. But not proper enough, because missed 3 Night Spring video games.

Won't spoil anything, but you will understand once you come to the point....

Jukebox
10-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Can't wait to see if No Punctuation is as challenging as Run On Sentence. Should be interesting.

No Punctuation is much easier. Though there are some friikin' anoying jumping parts. Haven't died once from enemies but everytime I fell in to some black hole :D.