PDA

View Full Version : Clean online racing

xLMx1994
10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
theres probably a thread on this already but, if anyone wants some good, aggresive but clean online races add me (xLiMiiiTzx) cus i do. im fairly good, i had a great battle at valencia earlier were i had to atack through the corners more than i would have had to normally as i had a higher downforce setup on than the other guy, and lost loads on the straights so i really had to puch hard in the corners. it was brilliant, i outbraked him into the hairpin before the last twisty bit, then he had the slip stream up that last section, and was forced to take the tightest line possible into the last corner. he tried to take a tighter line and cut the corner, got a penalty and i won. it was really fun and it was the first time i had a good battle online. so yh add me plz cus i want some good races, and im sure loads of other people do. BTW i play grand prix mode and dont have a mic

f1ferrari
10-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Feel free, always playing, not much this weekend, but online most of the time, have a couple of xbox360a peeps on my list already, plenty more welcome.

IIMUFCStephenII
10-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Could do with some clean racing myself. Sick of playing people who have no intention of turning the corner and crash straight into you. Whats more annoying is that your the one whos getting the warnings and time penalties

f1ferrari
10-11-2010, 04:34 PM
aint that right, the penalty system works in favour of the people doing the crashing. grrr

amacteur
10-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Feel free to add me too for clean races :woop:

I was quite busy during the last few days but I think I'll be up almost every night ;)

x13radx
10-11-2010, 04:43 PM
If any of you guys want a race later just hit me up, I will be on from around 6:30-ish BST...