PDA

View Full Version : Big Boi

Joewl45
10-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I know there are a few rap fans on these forums so I wanted to get your opinions on Big Boi. I recently picked up his solo album and I must say, it's one of the most entertaining albums I have ever listened to. Every song is so unique and unusual, it's one of those albums you can listen to on a loop all day long. On top of that, he packs a delivery second to none in the world of mainstream rap at the moment, the way the words flow is quite something. Here's an example:
YouTube - Big Boi-Tangerine ft. T.I & Khulo Goodie(NEW 2010)

I know he's popularly known as the member of Outkast that isn't Andre 3000, but I think with his current album and Speakerboxxx he's proved himself to be one of the most talented rappers in the industry at the moment. Anyone agree/disagree?

DerBroodwich402
10-24-2010, 04:17 PM
I like big boi infact i just saw him in concert. He is extremely talented and his solo album is great but also check out bowtie by him on speakerboxxx its really good.

XxBlueSpade2xX
11-01-2010, 04:02 AM
I love that song. Big Boi is the shit. I downloaded Sir Lucious Leftfoot a while ago, but I still listen to this song a lot.

Spoony Bard
11-02-2010, 03:44 AM
I like Big Boi, he makes "fun" music that's not too serious. Always love it when he jumps on the remix of someone else's song.

His side group, Purple Ribbon All-Stars, is pretty good as well.