PDA

View Full Version : Just bought the game

Deff Starr
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
The game isn't bad at all. Only been able to play the campaign because I think the online servers may not be fully up yet. Yes I do have the game 7DAYS before release. I work at GAME.

I found various glitches such as levels not loading up and me falling into a blue hell, walking through walls, unsynchronized scenes and various other bugs. Hopefully this gets a patch on official release.

As far as a Modern Warfare 2 killer... Hmm I duno think I may have to play online when it's released. But spose I wasn't a fan of the BF:BC2 game. It had its up and downs.

The storyline is a lil meh, explosions lack...EXPLOSIONS. Hard to describe. It could also do with more people on the screen at once, just seems sparse of Tangos.

Well... I guess that's my opinion. It may change.

JustAFriend
10-08-2010, 11:42 PM
so jealous,

Gav LCFC
10-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Play.com have in stock already so im not suprised you have it, aparently it comes with medal of honor frontline is that true or just complete crap?

Deff Starr
10-08-2010, 11:55 PM
That could be a Play.com exclusive thing. Or if there is a special edition then it may be included in that. Other than that, I myself haven't seen MoH Frontline

Gav LCFC
10-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe i dought it though, think the limited editon gets you some guns early for multiplayer. Hope play start shipping them out soon dont wanna wait anymore :(

Penn
10-09-2010, 12:57 AM
I've been playing online all night and it looks like EA have just taken the servers down as of 01:30 :(

By no means is it anything new, but it's certainly refreshing and will hold my attention for a long time.

CoD's gameplay has been dated now for many years, it's about time people realised there are better games out there and I hope MoH is the first step for them!

Dz06lt
10-09-2010, 01:50 AM
playing games early.........

upindat
10-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Ready for tuesdAY!! Was disappointed when all they had at game stop was a regular edition. But you did get some codes for pre ordering!!

Gorilla
10-09-2010, 03:54 AM
Frontline is a PS3 exclusive bonus.

i'm really looking forward to MOH. i loved BF:BC and BF:BC2, so getting beta access to Battlefield 3 was a huge deal maker for me. but i'm in need of a good military FPS anyway that ISN'T a COD game.

snafegeeza
10-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Just pre orded this, looks sweet as.

I hope its good enough to rival the new COD.

ITD Soldierboy
10-09-2010, 04:56 AM
MoH Frontline is exclusive to ONLY PlayStation 3 copies. Also most of the glitches you're describing are probably gonna be fixed with the day zero patch.

Capt Jawbreaker
10-09-2010, 01:51 PM
That could be a Play.com exclusive thing. Or if there is a special edition then it may be included in that. Other than that, I myself haven't seen MoH Frontline

What with you working at GAME.....surely you should know that it is a PS3 exclusive deal !?!?
Jeez.......almost sounds like you actually have the game early because you burnt and played the it on a flashed 360 with your lack of "Proffesional" knowledge about the gaming industry.

AMIGA KID
10-09-2010, 02:28 PM
What with you working at GAME.....surely you should know that it is a PS3 exclusive deal !?!?
Jeez.......almost sounds like you actually have the game early because you burnt and played the it on a flashed 360 with your lack of "Proffesional" knowledge about the gaming industry.

Theres only a pirated NTSC game out not PAL/RF why is it when some one gets a game early there a pirate?. I wish i had it early though i wanna get stuck into the campaign, pre ordered it for the beta which i enjoyed a lot, and also imo ps2 battlefield modern combat was the best EA FPS and its what got me hooked on them. Bored of MW2 as of months ago so just want this and black-op's to take me into the new year.

Penn
10-09-2010, 02:33 PM

Sit down you idiot. GAME employees have had the game since yesterday.

Oh and, learn to spell.

RYARNI
10-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Game do not have this in stock this early. Funny also how the game was leaked earlier in the day from when this guy posted.

Penn
10-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Game do not have this in stock this early.

Yes they do.

Penn
10-09-2010, 02:44 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8530/photodv.jpg

AMIGA KID
10-09-2010, 04:57 PM
HA HA funny as now maybe youll stop going on like a little girl. :woop:

GOWnage
10-09-2010, 05:55 PM
just ordered this off play.com because im sick of reach and its repetitive multiplayer. if play says its in stock does that mean they'll send them out way before release?

Deff Starr
10-09-2010, 06:04 PM

No not at all, the fact that we haven't had a memo through the post at work about this information is probably the correct answer.
And I would like to challenge you questionable "professional" knowledge of the gaming industry just because I don't know of an exclusive add-on for the Playstation. I own an Xbox and careless for the PS3.

My Xbox is not flashed.

mosin360
10-09-2010, 06:33 PM
CoD's gameplay has been dated now for many years, it's about time people realised there are better games out there and I hope MoH is the first step for them!

MoH is the same type of game play as CoD. Time to start thinking of them like WW2 games... more of the same shit. The Middle East terrorism thing has been used to death now. I hope someone comes along and makes something fresh.

Hoborg
10-09-2010, 08:46 PM
MoH is the same type of game play as CoD. Time to start thinking of them like WW2 games... more of the same shit. The Middle East terrorism thing has been used to death now. I hope someone comes along and makes something fresh.

How about humans vs aliens or something, that would be so phresh... oh wait

Penn
10-09-2010, 09:31 PM
MoH is the same type of game play as CoD.

The only game mode with similar gameplay is Team Assault and it's utter crap.

The other modes play nothing like CoD.

Gav LCFC
10-09-2010, 09:54 PM
49.99 for MOH? did you only have to pay that price because you got it early? its only 37.99 on play.

Deff Starr
10-09-2010, 10:06 PM
That is correct

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Dont get ya hopes up its an ea game. And well you no the ea have exellent servers and always fix there bugs n glitches :L

ScuzzyBunny FTN
10-11-2010, 12:45 AM
You might want to read up on your company's rules about taking street-dated products home early and bragging about it online (and especially if you are dumb enough to play, with your gamertag, in online matches or logged on to Live). I know a few people from Gamestop that thought they could "check out a game" a week early, and they are now unemployed, as it is a direct violation of the street date policy and the company's rules. Monday night at midnight is soon enough for me.

Deff Starr
10-11-2010, 01:26 AM
It's ok we got official emails through stating we could.

Cod:Black ops and Assassin's Brootherhood comes out soon and I can get that early :]

massive183
10-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Frontline is a PS3 exclusive bonus.

i'm really looking forward to MOH. i loved BF:BC and BF:BC2, so getting beta access to Battlefield 3 was a huge deal maker for me. but i'm in need of a good military FPS anyway that ISN'T a COD game.

no it isnt go to shopto and it is included with the limited edition version should have mine wednesday or thursday depending on the post man

and there is some other special weapons included too and custom camo

massive183
10-11-2010, 08:58 AM
49.99 for MOH? did you only have to pay that price because you got it early? its only 37.99 on play.

shopto.net is 34.85 for the limited edition

TxsChilliBowl84
10-11-2010, 03:27 PM

Amen to that.

Although I do love shooting everyone and blowing shit up.

RYARNI
10-11-2010, 03:49 PM

Im not sure what you expect though? Can you suggest anything thats not been covered? I mean we could have a game where we throw spears at Woolly Mammoths? Or some bacteria from the future killing each other with mind bullets?

Mister Rooster
10-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Theres only a pirated NTSC game out not PAL/RF why is it when some one gets a game early there a pirate?. I wish i had it early though i wanna get stuck into the campaign, pre ordered it for the beta which i enjoyed a lot, and also imo ps2 battlefield modern combat was the best EA FPS and its what got me hooked on them. Bored of MW2 as of months ago so just want this and black-op's to take me into the new year.

Jtag copies were out almost a week now and then NTSC ISO's followed by PAL. Its all been available and many have been playing the bootleg for a few days online. All this will end with the upcoming Dash update and console bans.

Deff Starr
10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Well my shits legit

Penn
10-12-2010, 05:36 PM
UK Game employees have been invited to buy the games as soon as they come into the stores delivery by the CEO.

It could be a day before release or 2 weeks, either way it's 100% legit and the games are not promo copies.

/thread.