PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City MW2 Tournament November 13

TheSprinkler112
10-09-2010, 01:08 AM
What Up Gamers,

As you all can see I have not posted a lot on here. Not to say that I have not used this site a lot to help with my gamer score.

If you are in the Kansas City area and you want to come to a MW2 tournament where you can WIN Prizes and more on Nov 13, yes the weekend after the release of 'Black Ops' how better to say good bye to MW2 and Hello Black Ops. We are having a 2v2 and 1v1 double elimination bracket, yes I know we all have a bad game once in awhile so that is the reason I have chose to do the double elimination. I will have the website up where you can preregister and view where we are going to have this event. We are expecting 100+ teams. I will have 14 TVís going at one time so you can see I am not holding out, we will have referees for the matches so everyone will feel that you have a good shot at winning. I will be providing everything needed for this event just bring your A game. If this works out like I think it should then we will have one every three months.

"I am still working on adding more vendors; right now we will have someone there who is a qualified individual who can repair you xbox360 or put some cool lights inside for you, food and beverages, and Shirts"

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will be on the computer all weekend getting the website up and ready for everyone to check it out.

We are one month out.

TacticalTodger
10-09-2010, 01:18 AM
That's my birthday :). Sorry I'd prefer to be getting drunk ;D. Games are fun but booze birthdays are better :)

TheSprinkler112
10-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Well that sucks... to bad you couldnt just do it the weekend after.... oh well you will be missed.... hahaha

TheSprinkler112
10-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Dont miss out... you can win a copy of Black ops for as low as 20.00