PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 6 Help

A7X or DIE
10-09-2010, 02:34 AM
I'm playing on hard and towards the end of level 6 is REALLY pissing me off. It's where you are nearing the watchtower and Monkey says "Shit more pyramid mechs." Well the first few waves I can handle, but it seems never ending. I have been stuck on this trying to kill all these shitheads, but it doesn't seem possible. Any help or hints would be great.

chichan123
10-09-2010, 02:46 AM
yes this one and one towards the end at chapter 12 is very tough on hard. only two things i suggest. I had the combat abilities fully upgraded with health almost upgraded to max. the only way to beat is use all combat abilities in combination. took a few tries for me but you will get it. try to make quick hits and get the focus attack ready. it does more damage

tpb
10-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Just had this bit and haven't swore that much in a long... REALLY REALLY frustrating... best bet - take out the shielded one first, then hit the other 2... Then you will get a wave with 2 combat mechs and a shocker... kill the 2 combat mechs and damage the shocker until you are able to do a takedown on him - that will cause a massive shockwave that stuns the 3 remaining enemies... smash them to pieces, but make sure you are nowhere near the door you are approaching (i.e. retreat back away from the life on the other side of the bridge). after beating those 2 mechs you will get another wave - but they wont arrive until you get near that door, so if you hang back you can let your health regen. Once you are strong enough - approach - this will be a combat, a shocker and a shielded mech with a flaw - attack the sheilded one first and use the takedown move to make him explode and damage the others... BEWARE - one of them will start calling for backup - kill the remaining 2 as quickly as you can...

Hoborg
10-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Ask yourself two questions:

1. Am I fully upgraded or at least upgraded on vital parts such as max hp, regen, focus attack, stun duration, etc

2. Do I have plenty of blue and orange ammo?

If the answer is yes to these then this part (end of lev 6) shouldn't be that hard.

I had over 10 of each ammo clan and I would just stun, shoot, kill over and over. Focus attack also helps. Memorize it.