PDA

View Full Version : Glitched gamer picture?

Garbim BR
10-09-2010, 04:44 PM
So recently I've been observing one of my friend's gamer picture. It seems everytime I scroll through the friend list his picture changes to one a friend of mine is using, but when I open his profile it's normal :eek::
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3143/37428394284942.jpg

I started to use it myself (it's from the "I am Legend" free gamer picture pack) and asked a friend of mine and he said it was glitched. And I hope that's fixed soom, I really like the picture.

xV II Z II O Nx
10-09-2010, 11:30 PM
I see your using that picture to so it makes me wonder if that pic isnt of your gamertag anyways that gamer picture os glitched it makes it one of your friends gamer pictures everytime his profile is looked at or scrolled on in the guide

R4ndom Gren4de
10-10-2010, 12:01 AM
I had a friend with this glitch happening to him before. He just changed his gamer picture one day and it stopped happening.

Snowwwwy
10-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeh, I guess this kind of stuff happens. Give it a bit, it should hopefully fix itself up.

i got squeezed
10-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Some gamer pictures do that, one of the Axe pics, and one from the movie 9. Sometime I don't know until I actual use the picture, hope they fix yours and everybody else's

JackJumpsCandle
10-10-2010, 05:05 AM
I actually recieved a M2AF from one of my friends about that gamer picture saying that it was glitched. Hopefully, they will fix it soon.

Brutalsleeper
10-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Well I was playing Ticket To Ride to ride with my sis and on thee game set up screen her pic didn't show up, we thought nothing of it and carried on playing and after 5 mins the game froze. We restarted again and again but the same problem happened but eventually I changed her gamer pic for her and the problem stopped. So I think there are a few problems with gamer oils right now.