PDA

View Full Version : this game is just OK(to linear)

boogalooshrimp74
10-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Just got this game... played the first 2 levels graphics are cool, the FMV could be a bit better. game play---- just like every other FPS...
way to linear...

thats all i got to say about that.

Suki
10-10-2010, 09:31 AM
well done u started a thread for no reason its gonna be just like the every moh and cod game to date was u expecting anything different?? im not and thats good for me i love em so im looking forward to it and stating the obvious hasnt changed my view on it.

boogalooshrimp74
10-10-2010, 10:33 AM
and you posted on this thread for no reason.. BTW "was u" is terrible english. its Were you... fucking rednecks i swear

RYARNI
10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Just got this game... played the first 2 levels graphics are cool, the FMV could be a bit better. game play---- just like every other FPS...
way to linear...

Fair enough that is your opinion.

That said, this 'review' will not sway the opinion of anyone.

"Like every other FPS" - Good! If their were Ghost Dragons and Water Pixies Id get a refund.

"Way to linear" - Thats a relief, because hate it when games make you turn away from the campaign in the middle of a gun battle to partake in a quest about finding a flower in a dark forest.

EMP
10-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Either way I'm gonna give this game a try hopefully the servers don't go haywire the first week like BBC2

DPayne
10-10-2010, 03:29 PM
way to linear...

AND I believe it should be way too linear...

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-10-2010, 03:57 PM
and you posted on this thread for no reason.. BTW "was u" is terrible english. its Were you... fucking rednecks i swear
Dude don't even talk about proper English....

U2MOFO
10-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Exact thing I was going to post. Fairly hilarious based on him going after another posters English.

euanpetrie
10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
IMO I enjoyed it, only complaint was its TOO SHORT!, waaay to short! I played on hard and completed it under 8 hours. But it was still awesome

Suki
10-10-2010, 05:27 PM
who gives a rats azz about the grammar its not an english grammar forum is it, u know wot im saying and thats all that matters eh. my point was the op has basically made an obvious post he told us nothing we alrealy didnt know.

Penn
10-10-2010, 05:40 PM
who gives a rats azz about the grammar

I do, as do others who have pointed out the appalling grammar.

Speak proper innit blad.

MadDogChad
10-10-2010, 06:00 PM
yeah...I was biting my tounge on that one, haha!

Rapturous Rich
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Exact thing I was going to post. Fairly hilarious based on him going after another poster's English.

I just wanted to join in and be part of the moment.

GhOsT SLaYeR
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
I just wanted to join in and be part of the moment. Grammar Nazi's unite!

OceanH
10-11-2010, 12:04 AM
who gives a rats azz about the grammar its not an english grammar forum is it, u know wot im saying and thats all that matters eh. my point was the op has basically made an obvious post he told us nothing we alrealy didnt know.

R3/\/\3/\/\B3r 7|-|3 d0\/\/ j0|\|3$ 7|-|@ L0$7 4 1,000 p01|\|7$ 1|\| 15 /\/\1|\| b3(4U$3 4 $7UP1D Ph1|\|4|\|(14L 4|\|4L'/$7 7'/P03D 4|\| 0rD3r 70 $3LL "B1LL10|\|$" 0Ph $|-|4r3$ 0Ph $70(|<$ 1|\|$734D 0Ph "/\/\1LL10|\|$"? |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|-|@ 1'/\/\ $4'/1|\|9?

Qonok
10-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Shooters are almost always a straight linear game with very little that can be done outside of moving from point A to point B. This makes them better since the developers can stress gameplay and physics better rather than large breathtaking vistas with graphical problems.
Not to mention that shooter campaigns are almost always short, especially to those that believe that the online play is going to be where the majority of the people will be.

OT - About grammar. If you don't always practice your grammar then you are not improving yourself. If you do not write/speak good grammar then your boss is probably not going to give you a promotion since you most likely would need good grammar for that higher position.
The only people that can get away with poor grammar are rappers, burger flippers, and athletes.

II M1CK3H II
10-11-2010, 12:25 AM
way to linear...

Majority of people will be buying this for the multiplayer anyway, considering how BC2 is the best online console fps game to date.

Takamura Bear
10-11-2010, 12:54 AM
BC2 is the best online console fps game to date.

Remember that scene in Jurassic Park with the stomping sound in the background, the water in the cup vibrating, signaling the arrival of the T-Rex? Well that's what I hear right now, only the sound of MW fanboys stomping towards this thread, armed with knifes and pitchforks to burn your corpse because of this quote. :eek:

But I agree with you 100%. :D

nemesis3
10-11-2010, 12:58 AM
hahahhaha i was wondering before some one said innit blad lol good old london come on here to escape it , but anyway medal of honor is supposed to be linear,thats how they have always been or i would be a rather unhappy geezer if you catch my drift lol,still cant wait for this one

Robobeast76
10-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Have you had a chance to play online multi-player yet? These games for me are defined by their online content rather than single player.

Custom games easy to setup?
Lag a factor / noticeable in matches?

beezee_boi
10-11-2010, 03:08 AM
I'm going to love it plus you probably didn't get to dive into the multiplayer yet which imo is going to be awesome.

beezee_boi
10-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Have you had a chance to play online multi-player yet? These games for me are defined by their online content rather than single player.

Custom games easy to setup?
Lag a factor / noticeable in matches?

I guess I should of read your message before I posted mine huh ohh well needless to say I agree completely

mptuk
10-11-2010, 03:29 AM
hopefully the maps are decent shame the SP sounds alittle short hopefully have a decent enough rank before black ops comes out then rinse n repeat..

TGRico72
10-11-2010, 12:49 PM
One of my buddies has the game and he said the singleplayer was average but the multiplayer is awesome. You can change your control set up to be like COD or MOH defaults. He says it is more like Battlefield than COD.

RYARNI
10-11-2010, 01:52 PM
hopefully the maps are decent shame the SP sounds alittle short hopefully have a decent enough rank before black ops comes out then rinse n repeat..

MW2 and Bad Company campaigns were pretty poop imo, but from the vids ive seen about MoH it wont matter either.

Suki
10-11-2010, 07:51 PM
One of my buddies has the game and he said the singleplayer was average but the multiplayer is awesome. You can change your control set up to be like COD or MOH defaults. He says it is more like Battlefield than COD.

well that would be becasue the ppl that did battlefield also did the multiplay on MOH, which is a good thing imo.

ASSASSINS EVIL
10-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Wow dont you feel smart your saying a SHOOTING game is to linear ? its not an RPG shooting games dont got free roam at least none i have played and i have play at least 100 games so this post is pointless

TGRico72
10-12-2010, 02:12 AM
well that would be becasue the ppl that did battlefield also did the multiplay on MOH, which is a good thing imo.

I know but some people have been wondering what the multiplayer would be like so I just said what I was told. I also agree that it being more like BC is a good thing.

GOWnage
10-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Majority of people will be buying this for the multiplayer anyway, considering how BC2 is the best online console fps game to date.

Really? IMO there are so many different FPS games you can't say one is best. But I can. And it's Left 4 Dead ;)