PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Adventures

Joker0fLife
10-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Searched the forums, and surprisingly found nothing on it.

Been watching it on Netflix and just got done Season 1 trying to work my way to catching up with the new Season 4. It's a pretty interesting ghost show IMO seeing as how it's the only one to keep me wanting to see more :p I'm kinda middle ground on the whole ghosts and spirits thing but this show makes me kinda believe they are real.

Any other fans out there? (Also, please try not to bash in here if your a Ghost Hunters fan.. Apparently there's some tension between the two shows fan base...)

DreddPirate Rob
10-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Ive seen the first 2 seasons on my insta Q. First season was good. The second made me roll my eyes when the guy supposedly got possesed by a ghost. Ill start the 3rd season sometime soon.

Also the main dude looks like a tool.

Joker0fLife
10-13-2010, 04:55 AM
Yeah when Zak got possessed it made me laugh, don't quite believe that. He does indeed look like a tool :p but he seems like a nice guy though. I think Aron has to be the funniest of them all mostly because of the situations they put him in like when they stuck him alone in the shower where the dude was gang raped...Priceless.

thedaydreamkid
11-17-2010, 10:13 PM
I enjoy both shows. They are both different in their own regards. Ghost Hunters seems more based on the scientific side and disproving where Ghost Adventures pushes the paranormal side and proving it.

Both have had their share of cheesy moments, Zak being possessed for one, but Ghost Adventures for me is the better program entertainment wise.