PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown confiscator achievement 40G

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I downloaded the free content a second ago and have colected a few civiian cars, however there are no longer any enemy vehicles around. Where as before you could choose to have crimes on and off now there is only a choice to ressurect gang bosses and lose your saved game, which i dont want to do. Is ther a way around this?

highpass
05-11-2007, 01:19 PM
There used to be a few parked gang cars at various boss locations, have you tried looking there?

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeh iv been playing about an hour now since i got the update and have not seen one. Im suprised no one else has posted this yet, is no one playing the update? Look for yourself man there just isn't any.:( :confused:

ThaPrototype
05-11-2007, 01:39 PM
thats weird man. I figured reseting the bosses would just put them back into the game, not erase your save. I'll have to check it out later.

lilboo
05-11-2007, 01:44 PM
I have a question... will the cars be flagged on the map or do you just have to spot them?! ;(

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
You have to just spot them but when you get in a car, if you have not already impounded it then a message will appear saying "take this car to the agency garage to impound it".

Eyeradicate
05-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Well I'm glad that at least a message will pop up. I love this game to death but some of the things you need to do are just crazy, like orbs, finding things, etc. I amoung numerous others need like 3 more orbs, I really want these acheivements but I can only handle so much before I snap.........

Aloriain
05-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I have had the same problem i figured it would just be a case of taking the car back but there are no gangs without reseting and I know people have had problems with doing that so I am waiting to make sure there are no bugs first.

Sean099
05-11-2007, 02:50 PM
i just started impounding cars and i have found half of the gang cars already just by going to the boss locations - certain ones have gang cars parked outside, simple as that.

patches4711
05-11-2007, 03:22 PM
I would be curious about this as well I do not want to lose my save by resetting the bosses there must be a way around this.

Aloriain
05-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Have you found the cars with crimes turned off? ie no gangs what so ever?

That would be cool if you have, will have a proper look at it again tonight.

lilboo
05-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I've found a few civilian cars just by randomly jumpin cars...but I've been to a Few Los Muertos boss' sites and saw cars parked..but none of them told me to take them back to the agency.. :(

Veles
05-11-2007, 04:00 PM
I've found a few civilian cars just by randomly jumpin cars...but I've been to a Few Los Muertos boss' sites and saw cars parked..but none of them told me to take them back to the agency.. :(

It doesn't do it instantly, sometimes you have to be virtually at the agency compound for the message to come up. The best way to find out which cars you need is to just memorise the list of what ones you've got to get. So far for Los Muertos, I only need the truck thing, and I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone help me out.

Also, wheres that funky looking flatbed civilian car?

Aloriain
05-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Is there a list of the cars that need to be got?

Jim Clarke
05-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I also cannot find the pickup in los muertos. Any help from anyone to find it would be most appreciated...

why ask why
05-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok so far I had th same problem also finding the low rider it just wasn't around anyway, and since crimes are off then you can't get them to send out kill squads.

What I did was out my save on my MU and then took the MU out and started the Campaign again but I ressurected the gang bosses. After I get the impound achievement then I'm going to reload my save that I saved to my MU that way when I play again the bosses won't be there.

I think it was dumb of MS to do that because alot of us have finished the game and like being able to Turn Crimes Off, they should have given you the option to have Crimes Off and to Ressurect the bosses, not only ressurect.

Weak MS, very weak.

Jim Clarke
05-11-2007, 05:02 PM
if i remember correctly, the lowrider is right outside the exit of the agency/los muertos tunnel. should be 2 of them...

why ask why
05-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Anyone know where I can find the Popualr Saloon? Can't seem to find them anywhere in the game all I keep getting is the Luxury Saloon

digital CREATOR
05-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't think I've ever seen this vehicle anywhere. Anyone else know this thing?

Thanks for that new Orb sounds. I might actually get all secret orbs now ;)

Jim Clarke
05-11-2007, 05:33 PM
this is ridiculous. I have every car on Los Muertos, except the pickup and every car from Volk except the Popular Saloon. Grrrr

HarrySlapNuts
05-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I have had the same problem i figured it would just be a case of taking the car back but there are no gangs without reseting and I know people have had problems with doing that so I am waiting to make sure there are no bugs first.

When you 'reset' all you are reseting is the gangs are there. It's like turning crimes on only a little bit further. All your skills and everything remain the same. I've resurrected the gangs and got all the cars (except the funky civilian car) pretty easily. If I was having problems finding a particular car, I would just exit out of the game go back and the ones I needed usually were in the game then.

If anybody finds that weird civilian car all help is greatly appreciated.

why ask why
05-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Ok Popular Saloon is Volk after you beat the boss on the oil rig there usally just sitting there in front of the building where the cable that floats on water.

Also if you your looking for the Bagagge Carts there's 2 on the Oil Rig where you fought the boss (don't know why but there's 2) and then there's on in the big circle parking garage where you fight the boss in Shai Gen.

Still looking for the Shai Gen pick up truck not the one with 6 wheels got it just the regular one.

GovernmentTrust
05-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Your stats only get deleted if you played co-op then switched to single player. This is a glitch that was unleashed in the new update. As long as you didn't play co-op, there is no worry. Resetting the gangs won't erase your stats.

HarrySlapNuts
05-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks why ask why. Last one I needed.

rashesthippo
05-11-2007, 07:58 PM
i have every car but the baggage carrier....any one know where it would be located?
:woop:

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 08:32 PM
@Rashethippo: Also if you your looking for the Bagagge Carts there's 2 on the Oil Rig where you fought the boss (don't know why but there's 2) and then there's on in the big circle parking garage where you fight the boss in Shai Gen.

Posted by why ask why.:)

Veles
05-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Damn, I've found everything so far apart from the los muertos pickup :( I reset the game so they're back but I still can't find em anywhere.

Kif
05-11-2007, 08:51 PM
If I reset the game, will I still have the cars I've already impounded. I've done all Shai-Gen and am stuck on the Volk.

rashesthippo
05-11-2007, 08:52 PM
i have gone all though the round parking garage and the oil rig and i cant find the baggage carrier
:mad:

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I can confirm there are 2 at the oil rig.:)

rashesthippo
05-11-2007, 08:59 PM
can you give some better details then...

i just reset my game and you dont loose any cars you impounded befor you reset

Kif
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I checked the rig and couldn't find anything either. Which island is it on?

Also, anyone know where to find the Volk limo? I've checked all the bosses and can't find squat :(

Adam Miller
05-11-2007, 09:03 PM
First off it is the oil rig with a think the blonde woman as a boss, and the last sort of tower structure as you heads through them and it is like one floor from the top there are to and you will have to jump with them ack.

P.S When you get it it the message saying take to garage for impound will not show up straight away.

Veles
05-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Check the circular shai gen garrage. I got it there, if you come in from the highway it should be right next to the entrance. I've found it only spawns if the boss is there, and it only spawns once.

Anyone got any idea where they got their los muertos pickup? I've been looking all over for it and not seen it once. Getting annoying now, it's the last one I need!

rashesthippo
05-11-2007, 09:13 PM
ok well the one in the round parking garage is deffently confirmed...anyone have any luck with the oil rig one?...and i i saw a los muretos pick up but i was in the baggage carrier so i let it go

i was wondering if you were in a pick up will more trucks show up?...

Ok i had to get the hit squads after me for it to show up

Kif
05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh wow. I got the Los Muertos sportscar, and it blew up just as I got in the Keep. So I kicked it into the garage after it blew up and it still accepted it. Just incase anyone blows up their car on the way there, carry it and throw it in. It will still count.

Veles
05-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh wow. I got the Los Muertos sportscar, and it blew up just as I got in the Keep. So I kicked it into the garage after it blew up and it still accepted it. Just incase anyone blows up their car on the way there, carry it and throw it in. It will still count.

Thats sweet

i was wondering if you were in a pick up will more trucks show up?...

Tried doing that, I drove the pickup that was identical to the gang pickup all around the LM island for like 20 minutes but no luck :( I'll give it a go driving the baggage truck.

On a different note, thanks to the patch I finally found my last hidden orb :D

Kif
05-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Here's a thought. Can you trade cars via co-op? If say I took a limo out of my garage, and the person I was co-oping with took it from me, technically he could put it in his garage.

Jim Clarke
05-11-2007, 10:15 PM
like your thinking... A LOT!
im gonna give it a try

Veles
05-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah I;d be up for that, I only need the LM pickup, but I'm willing to trade whatever car anyone else needs.

brsfan22
05-11-2007, 11:40 PM
So has anyone said if there is a list telling the cars you need to get or do you just have to guess.

Veles
05-12-2007, 12:01 AM
There is a list, if you goto the car select thing you'll notice it's different.

Theres three options now, the top one swtiches between agency, civilian, volk cars, etc. the middle one is the list of cars, bottom one is the car colour. The cars on the middle option that are greyed out are cars you need to select, it even shows what the car looks like. Once you've delivered it to the garage, you can then take those cars out like you could the agency vehicles.

LeiChat
05-12-2007, 12:09 AM
You're not looking hard enough I reckon, I've just collected all the Shai Gen gang vehicles, they're spread around three/four different boss locations.

Veles
05-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Believe me I've been looking, I've not seen this car since I started playing this game today, it's ridiculous. Found most of the others without any problem at all, but this one just won't spawn.

fatso1311
05-12-2007, 03:09 AM
ok, biggest pain has to be the baggage car, just getting it onto the pipe and across was a big annoyance.

and on a different note I found my last ag. orb

Petey247
05-12-2007, 03:14 AM
ok, biggest pain has to be the baggage car, just getting it onto the pipe and across was a big annoyance.

and on a different note I found my last ag. orb

Agreed. I ended blowing mine up and carrying the carcass back to the garage. Thankfully, it was accepted. :D

Still looking for the lowrider and the lm truck. I don't want to resurrect the bosses just yet.

mrsnugglesalot69
05-12-2007, 05:13 AM
I can confirm there are 2 at the oil rig.:)

are they on the first half or the 2nd half where u fight the kingpin?

niteslasher 360
05-12-2007, 08:02 AM
ok there are two baggage cars on the oil rig. they are in the big circluar helo pad. yo uhave to carfully take it accross the pipe.

Thrungus
05-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Where can i find a Luxury Sportscar? Civilian

Lokstir
05-12-2007, 09:00 AM
There is a list, if you goto the car select thing you'll notice it's different.

Theres three options now, the top one swtiches between agency, civilian, volk cars, etc. the middle one is the list of cars, bottom one is the car colour. The cars on the middle option that are greyed out are cars you need to select, it even shows what the car looks like. Once you've delivered it to the garage, you can then take those cars out like you could the agency vehicles.

umm i dont have this in my game, all i got is the same old menu to choose between the supercar, suv, and truck cab

Veles
05-12-2007, 11:07 AM
You must not have the pack then, you need to download the Free-for-all pack from the marketplace.

Adam Miller
05-12-2007, 11:11 AM
are they on the first half or the 2nd half where u fight the kingpin?

Second half on the second from top ledge, can be tricky getting one of thm back though.

LukeP91
05-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi im having problems on locating the los muertos 'lowrider' and the los muertos jeep thing... anyone know where they are?!?!

Veles
05-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Low rider is the van yeah? Yeah out of the agency tunnel, and follow the road up to the main road, somewhere to the left on the opposite side, not very far left, is like a park thing held by LM, theres a lowrider in there.

Heron T Beagle
05-12-2007, 01:18 PM
i couldntfind thetruck orthe lowrider anywhere untill i started driving a truck around then thats all i found and i think it being night may matter just try driving diffrent cars/trucks around and it seems the ones that spawn change (i may just be crazy)

LukeP91
05-12-2007, 01:21 PM
cheers veles! thanks for the help! i also found the jeep, if anyone is still looking for it, near the car park in Los Muertos, driving around near the entrance.

LukeP91
05-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah I;d be up for that, I only need the LM pickup, but I'm willing to trade whatever car anyone else needs.

if you haven't found the LM pickup already, do you wanna 'trade' vehicles?

DJ Satan UK
05-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Here's a thought. Can you trade cars via co-op? If say I took a limo out of my garage, and the person I was co-oping with took it from me, technically he could put it in his garage.

Tried it and it didn't work.

However if you are standing in the garage when your partner puts in a car you both get credit. So we each went out looking for different cars and brought them back at the same time.

Veles
05-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Ah damn thats a shame it doesn't work 8/ Gonna have to have a look for that last car again. Hopefully after a nights sleep my 360 will give me what I want :p

cheers veles! thanks for the help! i also found the jeep, if anyone is still looking for it, near the car park in Los Muertos, driving around near the entrance.

I'll try there, I think I remember saying someone saw one around there too, hopefully I'll find it :)

EDIT: Woot found it!

LukeP91
05-12-2007, 04:39 PM
well done lol im just on Shang Hai SUV and then im done! anyone know where to find one? been looking for ages...

JonnyC VT
05-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I wish someone would explain this achievement rather than assume everyone knows what the hell to do. Nowhere in this thread has the answer popped up for what someone needs to do. I see questions that I feel are valid but everyone skips over them and just selfishly asks where they can find a specific car.

What must be done for this achievement? Is there a list of cars you must find, or not? How are cars marked, on the map, or when you get in? The impound: Is it the agency garage, or is it somewhere else.

Answer those questions someone who has gotten the achievement or knows something, it would be appreciated to the users here. Also, if there is no list, than how do you guys know about individual cars you're missing, there's gotta be a list then... So...

Kif
05-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Can anyone help me out on the LM Pony Car? It's the only one I'm having trouble looking for at the moment.

Petey247
05-12-2007, 08:32 PM
I wish someone would explain this achievement rather than assume everyone knows what the hell to do. Nowhere in this thread has the answer popped up for what someone needs to do. I see questions that I feel are valid but everyone skips over them and just selfishly asks where they can find a specific car.

What must be done for this achievement? Is there a list of cars you must find, or not? How are cars marked, on the map, or when you get in? The impound: Is it the agency garage, or is it somewhere else.

Answer those questions someone who has gotten the achievement or knows something, it would be appreciated to the users here. Also, if there is no list, than how do you guys know about individual cars you're missing, there's gotta be a list then... So...

When you go to get a vehicle from the agency garage, you'll notice you can select more vehicles. This list will include vehicles that are greyed out (which you can't request). Once you find one in the city, return it to the agency garage. The vehicle will be impounded and become available. Once you retrieve all cars, you will unlock the achievement. Most are gang vehicles, but there are some civilian vehicles, too. BTW, you can return a totally blown up vehicle. It still counts. The cars are not specially marked, but when you enter one, it will tell you to return it to the agency garage. Once you see the list in the agency, I'll think that will clear a few of those things up.

Adam Miller
05-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Johnny, for this achievement if you go to the agency garage there is a list of cars. The ones lighted up you can select out of your garage and drive them round and they will always be there, the ones that are not you have to find and bring back (impound) in/to the garage. They are split into groups of the three gangs, agency and civilian. You have to collect them all except from 3 agency cars that are only available via premium content. The achievement is worth a fair 40G. :)

Adam Miller
05-12-2007, 08:38 PM
When you go to get a vehicle from the agency garage, you'll notice you can select more vehicles. This list will include vehicles that are greyed out (which you can't request). Once you find one in the city, return it to the agency garage. The vehicle will be impounded and become available. Once you retrieve all cars, you will unlock the achievement. Most are gang vehicles, but there are some civilian vehicles, too. BTW, you can return a totally blown up vehicle. It still counts. The cars are not specially marked, but when you enter one, it will tell you to return it to the agency garage. Once you see the list in the agency, I'll think that will clear a few of those things up.

Damn, you beat me to it, oh well weve totally got i covered at least.:)

JonnyC VT
05-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks Adam and Petey, way to be men and answer the call of destiny (I'm not sure what that meant)...

Now, the next thing to do is get a thread stickied with all car locations, hmm...

Lokstir
05-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Shai Gen Limo is in the basement garage thing under Wang's Tower, this is with the boss's turned off too

Lokstir
05-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Vok's APC and Military SUV are in the western side of the crates west of the big boat

Lokstir
05-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Volk's Luxury Saloon located in the parkinglot of Gryzunova's Hideout in northern Vok territories (where the globe is)

also more APC's there

p4in redefined
05-12-2007, 10:49 PM
hi im kinda new to this site so im not sure if this is in the right place i took my best guess though anyway...

after downloading the new crackdown add on (yes my game did reset, i have got everything i lost back in liek 6 hours woot go me)

i found out there were new achievments im trying to do the confiscator one
(impound all flagged or gang cars)

im struggling finding a few especially the los muertos pickup and van...i was wondering if anyone knows the locations of all the vehicles or could post a list.

Cisumurug
05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Slammed Pickup - Quit game first, then go back in Campaign and spawn at the Social Security supply point in Los Muertos. Then immediately head towards the beach (not on the beach itself) and roam around on the roads that circle around a narrow body of water. If you do not see it right away you can always quit and try again. I found a bunch on my second try

deathbypig37x
05-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Well,you guessed right; you posted in the right section. I will answer your question when it has been moved.

*Any moderators out there please move this to the "Crackdown" section. Thanks!

lilboo
05-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I just hate the fact that you need to be NEAR the agency with the car to see if you need that or not..

Hopefully someone makes a guide soon on where to find all these cars lol

zOwnerofallz
05-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Van- Car Arena
Pickup- driving around the streets

zOwnerofallz
05-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Just got the Luxury Sportscar, hardest to find in my opinion, also my last car :woop:

Lokstir
05-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Where are the Volk Limo and the LM Pickup and Lowrider?

and without having to rez the bosses

zOwnerofallz
05-13-2007, 12:03 AM
Where are the Volk Limo and the LM Pickup and Lowrider?

and without having to rez the bosses

Nowhere. I looked for about 5 hours before I finally reset the bosses.

cool4joe
05-13-2007, 12:18 AM
anyone know where to get the cabriolet car? my last one

Lokstir
05-13-2007, 12:53 AM
anyone know where any luxery sportscars are, all i seem to able to find are coupes

cool4joe
05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
found mine while roaming shai gen area

Cisumurug
05-13-2007, 01:02 AM
anyone know where any luxery sportscars are, all i seem to able to find are coupes

I found one in Shai Gen not far from the tunnel that connects to the Agency.

Lokstir
05-13-2007, 01:14 AM
found it thanks

fatso1311
05-13-2007, 02:13 AM
you can find the sports cars all over the palce for los muertos.

Unimental
05-13-2007, 02:34 AM
How about the Volk Limousine?

And is the only location for the "baggage carrier" up on top of the oil rig?

Label07
05-13-2007, 03:40 AM
I am having a crazy hard time finding some vehicles that seems like other people have got on prob. The vehicles are:

Volk - 2nd car on Impound list (Classic boxy type model)
Shi Gen - Pickup Truck (not T-rex model [6x6])

Any advice where to find them would be awesome

Dr Buttcrack
05-13-2007, 04:50 AM
I found both of those pretty easily Label. Just drive around near the Agency tunnels and you should find them eventually.

Just got my last one, the luxury sportscar ;)

p4in redefined
05-13-2007, 10:10 AM
i got the van now all i need is the pickup there are loads around just no los muertos one

Rifle Elite
05-13-2007, 11:26 AM
I need lm pickup and lowrider. I completed the game and i can't turn crimes on. I checked every boss area but i can't find them. where are they??!!

p4in redefined
05-13-2007, 12:59 PM
i started doing the shai gen and found the pickup on the way back to impunding one of their cars...now im strugling on volk i have the armoured car but the rest have dissapeared

tmg100
05-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Just restart the gangs, it really dont matter takes 15 mins to do em all again!
Also found if you need the los muertos <-- (what ever) type drive the civilian one ie suv for suv and the van for the low rider, worked for me.

ANYWAY! NOT THE POINT! WHERE THE F*** IS THE BAGGAGE TROLLEY!

Ive searcherd everywhere and its doing my chuffing nut in!
Thats all i need them im done all new ones just 20 hiddens to find then im done!

Thanks

TMG100

Petey247
05-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Also found if you need the los muertos <-- (what ever) type drive the civilian one ie suv for suv and the van for the low rider, worked for me.

Thats all i need them im done all new ones just 20 hiddens to find then im done!

Thanks

TMG100

It's on top of the oil rig. Near the very top. You'll have to lug it out without dropping it in the water. I've heard it spawns somewhere else, but many people have had luck finding it there.

brsfan22
05-13-2007, 01:56 PM

Thanks

TMG100

I am confused with the whole resetting games and resetting gangs thing. If I want to reset the gangs, will it remove my previous stats?

Petey247
05-13-2007, 02:09 PM
I am confused with the whole resetting games and resetting gangs thing. If I want to reset the gangs, will it remove my previous stats?

No, all of your stats, weapons, vehicles, etc remain.

the_wise_m
05-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Sorry about this noob question.

But are the cars you still need to consficate marked?

I can only tell if i need to take it in after I wait for the radio nfo to go away and for the message to pop up. I could have sworn that I heard that they would be marked somehow.

lilboo
05-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Where is the oil rig??? Is that in the Volk..? I'm trying to find that baggage carrier...

Petey247
05-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Sorry about this noob question.

But are the cars you still need to consficate marked?

I can only tell if i need to take it in after I wait for the radio nfo to go away and for the message to pop up. I could have sworn that I heard that they would be marked somehow.

The cars themselves are not marked. You just have to look in the agency garage to see the ones you are missing.

brsfan22
05-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find the Shai-Gen SUV, the Volk Luxury Saloon, and the Los Muertos Slammed Pickup.

LeiChat
05-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Shai Gen Limo is in the basement garage thing under Wang's Tower, this is with the boss's turned off too
I found the my limo on the island near one of the bridges to Rzeznik's dome thingie.

Still need Los Muertos low rider and slammed pickup.

A few I remember that might help someone else:
I found the Muscle Car outside the king pin's base.
The Volk Luxury saloon was inside the hairpin/horse-shoe shaped area in the middle of the lower Volk island. To the left of the central supply point.
The A-Team van was just inside Diaz's ramp dome along with a few other cars.
The civilian luxury sports car (back looks a little like a porsche) was on the bridge near Czernenko's base.

LeiChat
05-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Where is the oil rig??? Is that in the Volk..? I'm trying to find that baggage carrier...
It's at the bottom, far right of the map, yes Volk. The (two) baggage carriers are on the top level of the highest section of the oil rig, you need to carry it down and across the pipe, throwing it back on to the island, would recommend the left side as you reach the end of the pipe, up on to the rocks.

lilboo
05-13-2007, 10:42 PM
It's at the bottom, far right of the map, yes Volk. The (two) baggage carriers are on the top level of the highest section of the oil rig, you need to carry it down and across the pipe, throwing it back on to the island, would recommend the left side as you reach the end of the pipe, up on to the rocks.

Ugh, it's a pain in the ass to even get to because of everyone shooting.. :( i should of gotten this one before I ressurected everyone..this sucks!

Anyway, besides that.. how about the 2 SUVs in the Shai Gen? That's all i have left (besides this baggage carrier..BTW, any OTHER locations?)

lilboo
05-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Wait, am I even at the right place? I'm at where you fight Golyek..I killed him and all those pains in the ass'..and I still don't see these baggage carts? Can we use boss locations instead of places? Because I could of sworn this was the oil rig. I've always been to the highest part.. where Golyek is..and.. no baggage carts.. :(

James03
05-13-2007, 11:43 PM
I found a good location for the baggage cart, at the base for 'Rzeznik' in the Shai Gen area. I found it on the 3rd floor but it was hard to get off the island (I had to carry it since it got destroyed... and I couldn't seem to find a way out so I had to climb around the base on the rocks). I can confirm it spawns there since I have been there twice and it's been there (I had crimes turned on). Hope this helps everyone who is struggling to find it!

ZoopSoul
05-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Only need the Shai Gen pick-up and the boxy-looking Volk car (not the military SUV). Any clue how to get either one?

p4in redefined
05-14-2007, 10:42 AM
yay i done it all of the cars belong to us!!!

Roadus
05-14-2007, 12:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Roadus/edit.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Roadus/edit.jpg)

thats where i found mine, the only one i have had any trouble with is Shi Gen - Pickup Truck (not T-rex model [6x6]) still havnt got it, been driving round and round then getting the hit squads after me and still nothing.

highpass
05-14-2007, 12:52 PM
It's on top of the oil rig. Near the very top.

On the Helipad, to be more specific. I had no luck with it spawning there until I had reset gangs and killed that specific boss again.

Be wary of the Volk gang members stood on the land-side balcony when carrying it back.

AOS Puck
05-14-2007, 02:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Roadus/edit.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Roadus/edit.jpg)

thats where i found mine, the only one i have had any trouble with is Shi Gen - Pickup Truck (not T-rex model [6x6]) still havnt got it, been driving round and round then getting the hit squads after me and still nothing.

I found this one very easily. I just went to Cowell's Tower and it was sitting next to the semi truck right in front of the garage entrance where the 6x6's are.

skuff
05-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Just thort id mention, it doesnt matter if the car you need gets blown up... Just carry the busted shell back to the garage and it still accepts it ;)

avengerRPM
05-14-2007, 04:39 PM
anyone else had it feel like whatever car you are in, is suddenly what EVERY OTHER car in the game is?

i got the Los Muertos boxy wheel van and everyvehicle that came to me on the way back was the same damn van.

WyldthingUK
05-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Can anyone point me to a location for the modified van (Los Muertos) please?

I have driven round loads and all I find is the normal LM Van rather than the modified version. Any help much appreciated, it is my last one to get... :)

AOS Puck
05-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Can anyone point me to a location for the modified van (Los Muertos) please?

I have driven round loads and all I find is the normal LM Van rather than the modified version. Any help much appreciated, it is my last one to get... :)

The van should be in Diaz's arena type thing.

HowardsTurn
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Do you need to get the pack that costs 800 Microsoft Points to get this achievement? Since the new pack has the 3 new vehicles.

avengerRPM
05-14-2007, 10:29 PM
I found this one very easily. I just went to Cowell's Tower and it was sitting next to the semi truck right in front of the garage entrance where the 6x6's are.

i cant find this damn pickup (not 6x6) one anywhere and i looked here at the entrance, and neither the truck nor semi where there..

this is the only vehicle i need, and i have been looking for wayyyyy too long,

any help??

EDIT: nevermind, i jsut happened to stumble upon it a half hour later...

thoseion
05-15-2007, 01:58 AM
Has anyone found the Los Meurtos Lowrider and pickup *without* resetting the gangs? Just want to know if I have to reset it to find these two cars (the only two I need) - if I do have to reset, then I'll leave them just now until I get the rest of the orbs and stunt rings.

Spot2009
05-15-2007, 04:27 AM
From what I've heard, you have to reset the gangs for it.

Aloriain
05-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I have the baggage truck thanks wyldthing worked a treat. Dont know why I didnt just do that in the first place.

cheers

WyldthingUK
05-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Ok can someone please tell me if they know of another place to find the bagage truck thing i have tried to get it off the oil rig and can get it to the end of the pipe easily but cannot get it onto dry land and it is starting to drive me mad.

cheers

I don't know of anywhere else myself. Once you have it near the end of the pipe you should be able to jump towards the land and throw it up high onto the top of the rocks. If it falls down a bit and gets stuck in the rocks kick it and that do it. You may need 4* strength to throw it far enough. BTW, it doesn't matter if the cart blows up just carry it back to the agency and they still accept it.

WyldthingUK
05-15-2007, 09:39 AM
The van should be in Diaz's arena type thing.

I didn't find it in the arena but one drove past me on the way back from the arena so the general area was correct - thanks for the help.

It's funny, I've been looking for this van for a while and then when I finally get one EVERY single Los Muertos vehicle I see is a modified van. They certainly like to mess you around with this game :p

jab1981
05-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Here's a pretty good guide from the XBox.com forums. It's not mine, I just happened to stumble on it. It's all thanks to MLG Darkflame. Looks pretty in-depth.

http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=12372723
(http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=12372723)

apsouthern
05-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Wait, am I even at the right place? I'm at where you fight Golyek..I killed him and all those pains in the ass'..and I still don't see these baggage carts? Can we use boss locations instead of places? Because I could of sworn this was the oil rig. I've always been to the highest part.. where Golyek is..and.. no baggage carts.. :(

Here's what I did - resurrected the gangs and then extracted to the nearest supply point to the Oil Rig (Golyek - Volk kingpin). Worked my way through the boss fight, got to the top and killed the kingpin, but no Baggage Carriers on the helipad.) Worked my way towards the boat (the one that connects to the oil rig, not the large container ship) mopping up any leftovers.

I then went back up to the helipad only to find there were no baggage carriers. I then extracted back to the nearest supply point, headed over to the oil rig (which was now full of agency) and ta-daa! - 2 baggage carriers on the helipad.

Then you get to have all the fun of getting the bastards back to the Keep...

patches4711
05-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Do you guys know can you get confiscator in co-op game or do you each have to do it like with the campaign where host only got boss achivements.

highpass
05-15-2007, 01:58 PM
You can get Confiscator within coop, yes, there's even a way for one car to count towards both of your lists:-

P1: Find a car you both need to impound and drive it back to the agency, exit the vehicle within the main parking garage (not the centre garage).

P2: Jump in the car, have a little drive around just in case. Exit the vehicle.

P1: Jump back in the car, impound it. You should both get the car listed as impounded.

Word to the wise: Psycho boss trials DO count for both coop players, the list merely doesn't update as you'd expect.

xfrearsx
05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I reset the bosses and within 1:30 hour i had the achievement. I was also struggling to find the pick-up so went and collected all of the other cars first. When i got to the civillian sports car with the roof top (not the cabriolet), i drove past the pick up so jumped out and got that one first. Also on my travels looking for the cars i killed a lot of the bosses again so i don't think this matters any, but like someone else in this thread said if you exit and restart the game you will get different cars driving around. Also it seems to make a difference where the cars will be located depending on what the time is (to the civillian cars anyway).

SegaSaturnSNK
05-15-2007, 02:33 PM
What I don't like is when you take these cars, on the map, it doesn't lead you towards the agency because I sure hell don't know where to go half the times into that agency hideout. I drove countless of hours trying to find it and just gave up.

U2MOFO
05-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Just started looking last night with my brother in co-op (By the way, if you are playing co-op, you both get the car if one of you drive it in during that game)

By the sounds of it, many of these vehicles are a pain in the arse to find. Joy!

What I don't like is when you take these cars, on the map, it doesn't lead you towards the agency because I sure hell don't know where to go half the times into that agency hideout. I drove countless of hours trying to find it and just gave up.

Really? Any of the tunnels you drive out of work just fine.... drive down them and the doors will open for you. Simple!

highpass
05-15-2007, 02:53 PM

Just for you, i've marked down in blue the rough routes in and out of the agency using a stolen map, the yellow circles with an X inside indicate the exits/entrances. Ignore the red markings. They're secret.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/9828/agencyexitsxq6.jpg

Adam Miller
05-15-2007, 02:58 PM
It took me a while to remeber where they were to but highpass was a bit late for me as i officially have this achievement now.:p :)

Secondly who renamed this thread, i feel violated and not in a good way.:p

highpass
05-15-2007, 03:03 PM
I did mate, there were two threads covering the same thing and the title of this one felt more appropriate, so there you go. The violation was intentional though, I was told you liked that kind of thing :p.

SegaSaturnSNK
05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Just for you, i've marked down in blue the rough routes in and out of the agency using a stolen map, the yellow circles with an X inside indicate the exits/entrances. Ignore the red markings. They're secret.

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/9828/agencyexitsxq6.jpg

Right click, SAVED! Lol, thanks!

brsfan22
05-15-2007, 06:29 PM
When you get back to the end of the pipe with the baggage carrier, just jump onto the platform right next to the stairs.

Monk Monk 06
05-15-2007, 06:44 PM
My baggage car blew up right when i got it into the agency -.-

jab1981
05-15-2007, 07:29 PM
My baggage car blew up right when i got it into the agency -.-

You can still return blown up vehicles. You just have to pick them up.

jab1981
05-15-2007, 07:46 PM
I am having a crazy hard time finding some vehicles that seems like other people have got on prob. The vehicles are:

Volk - 2nd car on Impound list (Classic boxy type model)

Did you ever end up finding this one? I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

- edit - Nevermind I found it. It seems to be on the island where you kill Rabotnikov.

Monk Monk 06
05-15-2007, 08:08 PM
You can still return blown up vehicles. You just have to pick them up.

OH MY GOD R U SERIOUS!!! man i wish i new that befor... im havin a hard time with this damn thing, its hard enough to get it to shore and i blew 3 up on accident and i and 3 fell in the ocean :mad:

Adam Miller
05-15-2007, 08:11 PM
1st I can help you if you name the car, the names are on the top left of the pop up screen.:)

2nd Could you edit you pst to prevent posting twice once after each other.:)

3rd It has been said many times but blown up cars can be stored just pick them up and throw them in the garage.:)

Monk Monk 06
05-15-2007, 08:23 PM
1st I can help you if you name the car, the names are on the top left of the pop up screen.:)

2nd Could you edit you pst to prevent posting twice once after each other.:)

3rd It has been said many times but blown up cars can be stored just pick them up and throw them in the garage.:)

but all is lost if it falls in the ocean :(

Adam Miller
05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
Thats the only hard part really of th whole achievement, its not that difficult thought. Throw the carrier onto the final platform and hen ick it up and walk along the rail. Make sure that the rail is always in a straight lin in front of you and change the screen appropriatly, this is the best way then just run it home.:)

Monk Monk 06
05-15-2007, 08:45 PM
my issue was after i get to the end of the pipe i jump and it flys out of my hands and goes in a diffrent direction, and the time i did make it, it hit the rocks and i kicked it to the street got shotup on the way to the garage, blew up cause i hit a peacekeeper car... another broken controller....

if only i knew i coulda they it in anyway.... now they wont respawn.

jab1981
05-15-2007, 08:48 PM
2nd Could you edit you pst to prevent posting twice once after each other.

Sorry about that, I'm currently having DSL troubles and the guy's here to fix it. For some reason the "edit" function wouldn't work and the only way I could go about it was to create a new post. I think it had something to do with losing connection while trying to load the edit on the current page... but either way it's fixed now. I just wanted to mention that the way you brought it up was very polite and it's appreciated. :)

Adam Miller
05-15-2007, 08:55 PM
@jab: No problem mate, it was just for future reference.:)

@Monk Monk: Jump and throw it when you are close to the edge and it will clear the rocks or land on them and take out local bosses so that it will be less likely for someone to shoot you in that area. They will always respawn and if they are not at the moment try turning off and on again.:)

Monk Monk 06
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
yeah i got it now doing what u said lol thanks

lilboo
05-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Someone help me get the Shai-Gen SUV? (the one that looks like a pick up truck)
I have gangs on, I've been to Cowells AND Wangs parking lots..and nothing. This is the only car I need.
Help ;(

Rocket
05-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Ok. Where the hell do I take the cars? Down the tunnel into where I get the SUV and Supercar? And where the hell do I find the list of all what cars? When I try to take a car down there nothing happens...

highpass
05-16-2007, 01:27 PM
You don't need every car in the game so don't be surprised if the Agency doors don't open (yes, you impound them in the Agency garage).

Extract to the Agency Keep, enter the garage using the purple portal thing. As well as being able to choose a car to take out of the garage, you'll find you can scroll further along the list to find the cars required.

Petey247
05-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Someone help me get the Shai-Gen SUV? (the one that looks like a pick up truck)
I have gangs on, I've been to Cowells AND Wangs parking lots..and nothing. This is the only car I need.
Help ;(

I found it in front of Cowell's with gangs turned off.

Rocket
05-16-2007, 03:59 PM
You don't need every car in the game so don't be surprised if the Agency doors don't open (yes, you impound them in the Agency garage).

Extract to the Agency Keep, enter the garage using the purple portal thing. As well as being able to choose a car to take out of the garage, you'll find you can scroll further along the list to find the cars required.

Aha...thanks man...I will def. try that out...appreciate it!!

Sasuke-Xiin
05-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I found every vehicle without resseting except for the two los muertos trucks. anyone know where i can find them or co-op them to me?

i dont wanna reset the bosses XD. partially cause i heard if you've done co-op and reset them you lose your stats due to some glitch.

Amazingbman
05-17-2007, 04:41 AM
its on the oil rig you have to carry it to the main land.

Monk Monk 06
05-17-2007, 05:31 AM

That was annoying for me

Tripl299
05-17-2007, 07:33 AM
does anybody know where to get the limo for the volk?? Thanks in advance

thoseion
05-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I found every vehicle without resseting except for the two los muertos trucks. anyone know where i can find them or co-op them to me?

i dont wanna reset the bosses XD. partially cause i heard if you've done co-op and reset them you lose your stats due to some glitch.
I gave up trying to find the two Los Meurtos cars with the gangs off. Resurrected the gangs and found the two cars within a couple of minutes.

BTW, the resurrect gangs option has nothing to do with the save game reset glitch. If your campaign is fine just now (i.e. you've not lost your save) resurrecting the gangs will have no adverse affect.

vbnm247
05-17-2007, 03:21 PM
does anybody know where to get the limo for the volk?? Thanks in advance

Go to the boss Igor Biragov and, assuming the top of ur screen is north, just south of the boss in a fenced off car park you will find 2 limos. The car park is not within Biragovs lair, but just outside it.

I am having trouble with the Los Muertos Slammed Pickup and the Lowrider, can these be obtained with gangs off? If not once gangs are resurected can they be, um, un-resurected?

AOS Puck
05-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I am having trouble with the Los Muertos Slammed Pickup and the Lowrider, can these be obtained with gangs off? If not once gangs are resurected can they be, um, un-resurected?

Gangs have to be resurrected to get those 2 vehicles, or have a buddy who is playing the game for the first time and just join him.

And no, gangs can't be "un-resurrected", you just have to beat all the bosses again.

vbnm247
05-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Gangs have to be resurrected to get those 2 vehicles, or have a buddy who is playing the game for the first time and just join him.

And no, gangs can't be "un-resurrected", you just have to beat all the bosses again.

Thanks for that, I guess I better get crackin' with the knackin'

Rifle Elite
05-17-2007, 06:31 PM
All vehicles are easy to get except LM pickup and lowrider because u need to resurect gangs for it. Just visit all gang boss locations for gang cars and drive around the highway for civilian cars.

Tripl299
05-17-2007, 08:26 PM
If anybody could give me a hint where to find these two cars, can't seem to find them

Volk Limo
Civillian Coupe

I've been looking for the coupe in the shen section but can't find one.

Thanks for any help.

U2MOFO
05-17-2007, 08:56 PM

I assume with this one the gangs have to be reset? My bro and I were all over the oil rig and not a single vehicle was there.... any tips?

AOS Puck
05-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I assume with this one the gangs have to be reset? My bro and I were all over the oil rig and not a single vehicle was there.... any tips?

Nope, the baggage carrier only shows up every now and again. Just keep checking the top of the oil rig.

Illution
05-17-2007, 10:03 PM
The baggage carrier is also in the shai gen area where you fight the boss with the black hair in the circular place. second floor or something. You'll have to drive it up to the top of the roof though to get it out.

SPARTIKU5
05-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Could someone post a screenshot of the Shai Gen Limo location im haveing real trouble finding it

cheers.

Tripl299
05-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Could someone post a screenshot of the Shai Gen Limo location im haveing real trouble finding it

cheers.

If you go into the parking garage under wang's tower, there are like 2 limos there.

Have you found the volk limo?? Currently looking for that one myself

U2MOFO
05-18-2007, 03:41 AM
If you go into the parking garage under wang's tower, there are like 2 limos there.

Have you found the volk limo?? Currently looking for that one myself

Yep, this one is a sticking point for me also... any tips from those who have it where we can look?

sterob70
05-18-2007, 12:51 PM
got this achievement

the bag carrier drove me mental getting it from the oil rig

codedigital
05-18-2007, 01:53 PM
got this achievement

HAHAHAHA

That's funny shit. I remember playing one day...looking for orbs and finding the bag carrier up there and thinking, "Sweet! I've never seen this before." I didn't have much trouble getting it back to mainland but it was fun. Now I have to do it for an ach.

U2MOFO
05-18-2007, 02:42 PM
got this achievement

Man, last night my brother and I were looking for vehicles, found 2 bag carriers on top of the oil rig. He let me know so I was making my way over from across the map.. he was just sitting up there and all of the sudden it made him regenerate.. we got back up there and everything was as if a bomb went off. The two bag carriers were way down blown up in the water.. but he swears that nothing went off. I could see the oil rig and I certainly did not see anything blow up.

We were laughing but also upset.. this vehicle that we have been waiting for forever just all of the sudden blew up. Damn it!!!

vbnm247
05-18-2007, 05:49 PM
If anybody could give me a hint where to find these two cars, can't seem to find them

Volk Limo
Civillian Coupe

I've been looking for the coupe in the shen section but can't find one.

Thanks for any help.
Yep, this one is a sticking point for me also... any tips from those who have it where we can look?

You know, if you look at the second post from the top you will find clear instructions on how to find not one but two Volk limos, kinda like find one get one free ;)

For the coupe I got one in Shi-gen near wangs tower, loadsa posh cars round there.

MEA7HOOK
05-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Man, last night my brother and I were looking for vehicles, found 2 bag carriers on top of the oil rig. He let me know so I was making my way over from across the map.. he was just sitting up there and all of the sudden it made him regenerate.. we got back up there and everything was as if a bomb went off. The two bag carriers were way down blown up in the water.. but he swears that nothing went off. I could see the oil rig and I certainly did not see anything blow up.

We were laughing but also upset.. this vehicle that we have been waiting for forever just all of the sudden blew up. Damn it!!!

The same thing happened to me. If the baggage cars aren't too far off the edge of the rig in the water, then you can get them back. You'll see a few large crates laying around - break a crate and throw some pieces in the water around the baggage cart like stepping stones. Jump out onto a broken piece and try to target the cart as if you would while picking up a vehicle on land - you should be prompted to "hit B to pick up vehicle". You have to be fairly close to the cart for it to work. It took me a couple tries to get the pieces situated right, but I got it eventually.

louishewitt
05-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Ressurect gangs all it does is bring the gangs back then you can get the cars

vbnm247
05-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Its so much easier with them off though cos you dont have anyone trying to shoot you :)

Mad Mike 724
05-22-2007, 06:23 AM
after a car blows up you can still take the empty shell and it counts towards the achievement,it worked for the baggage carrier which i found on the oil rig

twelve
05-22-2007, 11:25 AM
after a car blows up you can still take the empty shell and it counts towards the achievement,it worked for the baggage carrier which i found on the oil rig
Interesting. Maybe getting the gang cars wont be so difficult.

Rioto
05-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Just started looking last night with my brother in co-op (By the way, if you are playing co-op, you both get the car if one of you drive it in during that game)

wrong that does not work

Veles
05-22-2007, 05:42 PM
wrong that does not work

Nope, he's right, but both players have to be near the garage.

twelve
05-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Got this achievement last night. A lot of work for 40GS.

highpass
05-23-2007, 09:37 AM
wrong that does not work

Yes it does. It's been mentioned before, too.

People. Please read over the thread before posting, half the stuff on the last two pages is a repeat of things already mentioned!

blu codeine
08-27-2007, 02:00 AM
Hey guys u can find the cars a lot better by ressurecting the gangs!!!!! U dont lose any progress it just makes the gangs come back. u still have all orbs cars abilities ....EVERYTHING

Adam Miller
08-27-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey guys u can find the cars a lot better by ressurecting the gangs!!!!! U dont lose any progress it just makes the gangs come back. u still have all orbs cars abilities ....EVERYTHING

Welcome to the site but do try not to resurrect old threads especially with stuff that has been said already, just a warning for future reference. :)

XboxMySocks
11-30-2008, 04:54 PM
God this game has a terrible sense of humor. I'm looking for the lowrider for 3 hours, and I give up and head back to the agency, THERE'S ONE PARKED INFRONT OF IT FOR THE SCRIPTED FIREFIGHT!! grr.

Duarte360A
12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Need help. I ressurected the gangs, and now I'm starting to impound all the vehicles (0 impounded) and when I drive a Gang Car to the Agency Garage, the gate doesn't open and I don't know where to put the car. I have downloaded the free DLC, but I can't download the other DLC because it's not avaiable in my country. Does anyone know what's happening to me?

Monkeyman 8322
12-08-2008, 06:19 PM
not sure does the gate open if you get out because then if you have 3/4 stars you have to put them in the garage the purple icon in the agency and then the room ext to it where you get cars out

chenry
12-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Resetting the gangs does not reset your saved game. You keep all your weapons, stats, skills, and any collected orbs.

thexteri
01-21-2009, 09:28 AM
lowrider is only on second play through and rare so start a riot and stand on the clowns head in the fair and keep the riot going, a lowrider will appear after 5-10 minutes

iZ Revived iZ
01-24-2009, 09:48 PM
It doesn't do it instantly, sometimes you have to be virtually at the agency compound for the message to come up. The best way to find out which cars you need is to just memorise the list of what ones you've got to get. So far for Los Muertos, I only need the truck thing, and I can't find it anywhere! Can anyone help me out.

Also, wheres that funky looking flatbed civilian car?

If Its The Normal Truck Then Its At The Big Dome Place By Garcia Point, Its A Boss Location, If You Mean The Other One, You NEED To Start Again.

SynysterMonkey
01-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Are you in Keys to the City at the moment?

iZ Revived iZ
01-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Resetting the gangs does not reset your saved game. You keep all your weapons, stats, skills, and any collected orbs.
& Cars? (Just gota say this part in brackets so its long enough to reply)

iZ Revived iZ
01-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Are you in Keys to the City at the moment?

It Says In Keys When You Put A Car In That You Dont Get The Achievements.

SynysterMonkey
01-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Yeah, that's why I asked. To see if he knew that.

iZ Revived iZ
01-24-2009, 10:02 PM
ALL PEOPLE THAT NEED UN-LOCKABLE CARS BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM READ!

Ok If You Need the lowrider of baggage carrier from lus meuertos u need to start the game again thats not that bad because u keep all ur orbs lvls & CARS IMPOUNDED.

Most people are wondering if you keep the cars so there you go. yes you do.

Clowhagen
01-30-2009, 04:14 AM
Where as before you could choose to have crimes on and off now there is only a choice to ressurect gang bosses and lose your saved game, which i dont want to do. Is ther a way around this?

You need to start a new game Solo not in co-op with your friends or else it will ask you to start a new game.

At least is use to be like that unless that changed it from the last time I played.

Ingles
02-08-2009, 03:00 AM
That post was made back in May '07. You should check the date before posting.

LieutenantAlex
02-21-2009, 03:03 AM
Yea you prob just have to reset all the bosses, but if ur a high level its easy to pwn the bosses anyways, p.s i killed wang without killing any other bosses easy

ABBUemo
08-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Slammed Pickup - Quit game first, then go back in Campaign and spawn at the Social Security supply point in Los Muertos. Then immediately head towards the beach (not on the beach itself) and roam around on the roads that circle around a narrow body of water. If you do not see it right away you can always quit and try again. I found a bunch on my second try

WoW !!!
Thanks alot, this one really worked, first try too. Nice

Royce675
08-13-2013, 01:59 AM
this is ridiculous. I have every car on Los Muertos, except the pickup and every car from Volk except the Popular Saloon. Grrrr

Oakley Sunglasses (http://www.menfolksunglasses.com)

http://garden.fulltomlins.com/1.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/2.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/3.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/4.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/5.jpg