PDA

View Full Version : PS3 or 360?

MatthewMk2
10-10-2010, 02:52 PM
What version are you getting? I can't decide. I want to get the 360 version for achievements and because all my friends have 360's but Fuck Microsoft. I dont want to give them any more money, even if it is just there small cut from the game sale. Fucking MS, Fucking changing my Avatar and making Him look like a freak so he can play fucking Kinect Baby games:uzi:. Ahhhh!!!! Anywho... None of my friends plan on getting MoH, bunch of CoD fanboys. So I was thinking about getting the PS3 version. How about you?

U2MOFO
10-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Why so much anger? If you want to see ugly avatars why dont you fire up Home on your PS3.

I am getting it on 360... I enjoy everything about the 360 more than my PS3 plus I want Raptr to track my time.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm getting it on 360 because my friends are and I don't want to be flyin solo on the PS3.

MatthewMk2
10-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Why so much anger? If you want to see ugly avatars why dont you fire up Home on your PS3.

I am getting it on 360... I enjoy everything about the 360 more than my PS3 plus I want Raptr to track my time.
Have you seen the new Avatars? I have the New Dashboard Beta,F*** The Avatars look stupid. Anywho, I don't know why all the anger. Ive just been F***ing pissed at everything these past few days!!! Ahhh RAGE!! :uzi: Excuse me, Sorry about that. If any of you guys have a PS3, my ID is MatthewMk2. Add me if you want. Even if you don't plan on getting MoH. Its lonely on PS3. Oh and don't worry I won't bite.