PDA

View Full Version : What's the word on Local Search?

Cav Clayton
10-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Because if it's anything like Battlefield and every other EA game online, then it isn't worth my time. Or money.

Cav Clayton
10-12-2010, 06:54 AM
I guess either the word isn't great or there isn't one. Both of which will keep me from this game..

Robobeast76
10-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Honestly BFBC2 has been so bad with lag compared to other FPS games like Halo I'm quite dubious about this

dongbag117
10-12-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm going to bitch here instead of starting a pointless thread. A friend and I go to pick the game up at midnight, we go home and get on line. after all the EA bullshit you have to enter to play the game you just paid for you: can't party up with friends, get into a game, MP lobby freezes twice while trying to join (it happened to both of us separately, had to turn my console off) and not to mention the lack of game options. campaign or multiplayer (the latter I haven't actually been able to play). I will say the campaign looks great but that's not enough. If your competitor has a workable MP, good campaign and co-op extras like spec ops or nazi zombies why would you include less in your release? I should have left this in my gamefly queue, I could have saved $60 and gotten a good nights sleep.

Cav Clayton
10-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Was pretty doubtful so thanks for confirming.
Might just rent it for the campaign sometime.