PDA

View Full Version : Glitch

DracoT850
10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Hi

I 'm playing the campaing, and I'm in the second part, more especific in the part that you enter in some kind of warehouse and when you klll all the enamys you go to the second floor and the AI is suposed to open the door but never happen and if you reach the door first you can pass the the door and you go under the map and die....

anyone happen the same?

later i will up a video

ZedChuva
10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
I think it would be hilarious if devs released games with intentional glitches to say "HAHA" to people who get/play them early, then on release day, they release a patch to fix the "glitches". :woop:

RYARNI
10-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I think it would be hilarious if devs released games with intentional glitches to say "HAHA" to people who get/play them early, then on release day, they release a patch to fix the "glitches". :woop:

it would be nice that! Or just lock the achievements / online features down until 2 days before. Why would they do that though when EA are now raking in $10 from most illegal copies..

DPayne
10-11-2010, 02:07 PM
it would be nice that! Or just lock the achievements / online features down until 2 days before. Why would they do that though when EA are now raking in $10 from most illegal copies..
Thats because people with illegal copies won't play online....thats the only way they can be caught. As soon as they sign on live they get red flagged and someone will look into their setup.

RYARNI
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Thats because people with illegal copies won't play online....thats the only way they can be caught. As soon as they sign on live they get red flagged and someone will look into their setup.

Thats simply not true, I know of a few people that play illegal copies, online, and have not been caught. :mad:

snipingheadshot
10-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi

I 'm playing the campaing, and I'm in the second part, more especific in the part that you enter in some kind of warehouse and when you klll all the enamys you go to the second floor and the AI is suposed to open the door but never happen and if you reach the door first you can pass the the door and you go under the map and die....

anyone happen the same?

later i will up a video

You would have better luck asking the community after the game is released and a lot more people have it.

Deff Starr
10-11-2010, 06:04 PM
This level?
YouTube - Medal of Honor Xbox 360 - Glitched already?

Happened to me aswell that's the vid I posted

NoSpoon4u
10-14-2010, 05:41 AM
I just ran into this issue too. Any idea how to fix it?