PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Xbox Live Sale

A Moldy Stump
10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
last week I saw this add on the dashboard that said you could update your gold and get up to 1600 microsoft points free, but I can't find it anymore I thought it said until the end of october but I cant find it on Xbox.com either. Did the deal end or is it only available to silver members and thats why I cant see it?

the Damage617
10-12-2010, 12:30 AM
last week I saw this add on the dashboard that said you could update your gold and get up to 1600 microsoft points free, but I can't find it anymore I thought it said until the end of october but I cant find it on Xbox.com either. Did the deal end or is it only available to silver members and thats why I cant see it?

Okay I'm not 100% sure about this but I'm pretty sure that was just a weekly deal so the week is already up.. It doesn't show up on my dashboard.. So maybe you read something else that stated it ended at the end of the month.

Good luck anyways, but I'm pretty sure it was just a weekly deal.

:drunk

gamerguy69
10-12-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it didn't state a specific date that the deal was to end. I know it stated that the 1600 points would be deposited to your account some weeks after the deal ended. Again no specifics given.

Just wait. There may be another deal coming up in the next week or so before the price increase.

Corrupt.
10-12-2010, 03:31 AM
If I recall, it was until the end of October, and the points will be given on or around 30th November.

A Moldy Stump
10-12-2010, 04:30 AM
I know it wasn't deal of the week because i remember thinking about spending 2400 points and buying some Live so that i'd just get 2400 points back (800 for spending 2400 points in the market this month) and 1600 for the live but I cant find it anymore :( I couldn't find anything on xbox.com either. Hopefully it'll come back or another deal will come up. They're Amazing deals in my opinion.