PDA

View Full Version : MP:High Achiever Achievement??

Painkiller Q8
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
40G - Multiplayer: High Achiever
Be top 3 on the scoreboard ten times.

I become on the top 3 more than 10 times but I didn't get it, I really become one of the top 3 more than 20 times !!!

NO ACHIEVEMENT !! :mad: so why is that ?

Okay, does the achievement mean I have to be one of the top 3 on both teams or just my team?

even tho, I was the top player on both teams more than 10 times !!

Glitch?

Penn
10-12-2010, 05:33 PM
40G - Multiplayer: High Achiever
Be top 3 on the scoreboard ten times.

I become on the top 3 more than 10 times but I didn't get it, I really become one of the top 3 more than 20 times !!!

NO ACHIEVEMENT !! :mad: so why is that ?

Okay, does the achievement mean I have to be one of the top 3 on both teams or just my team?

even tho, I was the top player on both teams more than 10 times !!

Glitch?

I have the achievement so it works. I believe you need to be in the total top 3 across both teams although I cannot guarantee that 100%. It felt like I was in the top 3 (on my team) way more than 10 times which is why I think it's across both teams.

DubNut86
10-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I think it's top 3 from all players. I unlocked this before.

fallout frank
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Go on the "stats and awards" section and check the bottom right medal called "top performance medal" this tells you how many times you have finished top three. Hope this helps.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Go on the "stats and awards" section and check the bottom right medal called "top performance medal" this tells you how many times you have finished top three. Hope this helps.

NOT TRUE! That says if you have been in the top on your team

For achievement you need to be in total top 3.

II OE II
10-12-2010, 10:40 PM
so what exactly determines top 3 of the match?

I know i have gotten the most points overall 4 times now, but havent yet received a Top Performance Medal.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:42 PM
so what exactly determines top 3 of the match?

I know i have gotten the most points overall 4 times now, but havent yet received a Top Performance Medal.

Top 3 is being in the top 3 of the scoreboard. Just check to make sure you are one of the top 3. Check the top 3 highest scores and if you are one of them, there ya go

minibuu
10-13-2010, 07:09 AM

no i think he his correct i got the achievement when i got 10/15 on the medal stats

also before it happen i played 2 games and on both i placed top 3 on my team but on 1 i placed top 3 on the whole scoreboard

so i should of gotten 11/15 not 10/15 on my medal stats

but i could be wrong

Mr Snipey
10-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Bearing in mind this is an EA game, so don't be surprised if there are achievement glitches and frankly given their track record, you guys are gluttons for punishment if you thought this game was going to be smooth sailing.