PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone run into this 360 glitch before?

Chipps
10-12-2010, 04:18 AM
I have this weird bug on my 360, my achievements aren't working correctly, I stuck in a copy of Bad Company 2 for the first time, I finished about 3 missions in the campaign but no achievements unlocked, and it doesn't even show up in my recently played games, games library, or achievement list, I can't even view the locked achievements.

On top of that I just recently played Fallout 3, and the list is ordered wrong, usually it goes recently unlocked achievements > unlocked achievements > locked achievements, they are sorted in this weird order where random achievements are sorted into the middle and bottom of the list, something is really screwy.

Corrupt.
10-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Try recovering your gamertag.

Chipps
10-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Awesome avatar, I'll try that now.

Chipps
10-12-2010, 04:57 AM
Weird....So it seems everything is fixed now, but 3 of my achievements are gone (I hope they'll unlock when I log back in). Yes, I was logged into live between then and recovering the tag.

CONKER1182
10-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Recovering your account should fix this problem if not call 1-800-4MY-Xbox and see if they can help you with this problem. Hopefully you`ll get luckey to get someone on the phone from India and Phillipines that you can understand.

ashleary
10-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Hopefully you`ll get luckey to get someone on the phone from India and Phillipines that you can understand.

LOL Its funny becuase its true :D

You might loose some of the achievements that you popped before you recovered your gamertag that didnt register with M$'s servers - similar to when your aquire them offline and then recover.

Just a heads up..