PDA

View Full Version : Playing Online

NaK Quinn
10-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Well I am picking it up new in the morning. I want to know what kind of hell to ready for. I've read around but can't get any definitive answers. In order to play online, MUST my gamertag be linked to an EA account in order to get online? I had problems with Army of Two 40th Day and Mass Effect 2, not getting pre-order stuff and the AoT masks. Ive created a new EA account, linked the proper email thats used for my gamertag. However when I try to add persona (my GT) it says its already taken. When I try to create a new one using my GT is says "You need to play at least one EA game online before you can register this GT". I have played LOTS of games by EA, and both ME2 and AoT40D. WTF? Can anyone say FOR SURE that you MUST link to your EA account before you can play online???

Venomized
10-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Be prepared to complain about knife kills, calling in offensive support actions and killing yourself (since it doesnt register where you put it) and much more.

Tho when BS isnt happening, it is pretty fun -)

NaK Quinn
10-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Well I can live with that. Mainly I am concerned about the whole must link your GT to EA thing.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Dont know what you mean. and Sorry for not actually answering your thread, playing while typing

NaK Quinn
10-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Dont know what you mean. and Sorry for not actually answering your thread, playing while typing

Very simple. Do you have to link your Gamer Tag to your EA account in order to play online? Or do you pop it in, goto MultiPlayer, and jump into a game?

DeathDealer v3
10-12-2010, 06:22 AM
you got put in code to play online you have 10 days to do it

DPayne
10-12-2010, 01:09 PM
If its anything like Madden 11, the game should automatically link your gamertag to your EA account for you when you boot up the online portion.

mattjv2099
10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
No e-mail linking or anything.

You enter a code and then are good to go.

NaK Quinn
10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Ok. I got it and here we go. Its just like BFBC2 VIP code, thats it.