PDA

View Full Version : Liuzzi using F1 2010 to learn Korean circuit!

headshed101
10-12-2010, 10:35 AM
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=22799

Not sure how accurate the game will be compared to their simulator though!

OctagonQontrol
10-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Nice story...

Yesterday, I played Korea in career, won it... Went online for a Stint, got Korea and drove the rest to snot with 3s per lap...:Bounce: Good to know a track in advance...

lenny m
10-12-2010, 03:26 PM
LOL! Great find! I can understand why as there are many blind corners

pined5551
10-13-2010, 10:23 AM
If anything, all he would learn would be wrong braking zones, lol. Nothing in the game could help him learn those. The game just can't replicate the accuracy of the cars performance and where he needs to brake. I think this is highly counter productive, and to be honest. I think this was just a joke. If i was team principle and heard this was his method of training over the real F1 simulator...hmm...FIRED! haha (or at least slapped wrist ahah).

o H i T M a N z
10-13-2010, 11:18 AM
This guy needs to use anything he can ... nowhere near Adrien Sutil all season, and needs a spectacular result otherwise Paul Di Resta will have his seat next year

defiant4eva
10-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Am not surprised he is using the game. Well with all force india's engineers moving to Lotus or sauber, there is probably nobody at the HQ who knows how to turn the simulator on hehe.

He is probably just trying to learn more time on the track layout, rather than driving experience. As the FIA have ruled drivers are only allowed a certian amount of time in the simulators. But this is probably just a promotional stunt.

I would be interested to know if his own team engineer did his car setup ingame lol.
Anyone got Jody Egginton E-mail address or has he jumped over to Lotus as well.