PDA

View Full Version : Kingmaker question

chamberzezz
10-12-2010, 01:28 PM
So this is a bit of fun during the build up to the F3 release. So, i register on the site but the problem is I can't take part... Anyone know if it's out for the iphone yet? I'm loosing precious gold making time :)

R e A L ii T y
10-12-2010, 01:59 PM
If you don't already know it s exclusive European citizens only! And I'm from Cananda and it would not let me download the link for the smartphone. And I believe the app came out for the iPhone on October 6th but correct me if I'm wrong!

Darki Dreamside
10-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Isnt out for iphone yet. Still 'coming soon'

R e A L ii T y
10-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Isnt out for iphone yet. Still 'coming soon'

Thank you for correcting me.

H2O
10-12-2010, 03:01 PM
No iphone yet :(

Either microsoft were stupid and didn't check how long certification takes before setting a release date or apple are deliberately being c***s because it's a MS product.

I vote for number two. for this and many other reasons i will not be getting another iphone. It's android or Win 7 from now on.

ExplodingRat
10-12-2010, 05:23 PM
At least Europe gets this. :(

chamberzezz
10-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Yeah, the whole MS and apple this is a bit of a pain in the ass. I'll keep checking on the site for any updates. Shame it's just for europe, should be for everyone. Wonder why they decided that? Oh well. Saying that, hope they hurry up on it's release.

Toams07
10-14-2010, 08:58 AM
At least Europe gets this. :(

So?
You can transfer your gold from Kingmaker into Fable III right?
Then it'll be easy money for when the game is released (correct me if I'm wrong)

Nozza XBA
10-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Google's quite helpful sometime!

FABLE 3 KINGMAKER

TAKE SIDES. TAKE LAND. TAKE THE GOLD!

An astounding app-based game where you capture real territory for your team and earn 'gold' you can spend in Fable III!

The battleground is your town, and your only is your smartphone to plant virtual flags for the Royals or the Rebels. Claim 'Treasure' in locations throughout the UK which can be transferred into Fable III on your 360! There, you shall be able to buy all manner of droolsome items, from crystal swords to manor houses. Download from 2nd October as www.fable3kingmaker.com to join the great battle for Albion supremacy.

Its only out in Europe and it was released on the iPhnoe the other day after a couple of days delay. You get to place 10 flags a day @ 50 gold a plant. Earn x amount of gold and you're given and item. So I was given a Sythe tattoo last night for 200 gold!

Thenwhen the games released, you can then sign in to your account via the game & phone and transfer all this over to your save!

H2O
10-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Ahh... it wasn't a few days late. It was over a week late.

And it doesn't give you items it's just telling you what the gold you've earned could buy in fable 3.

the 'treasure' is just larger pots of gold.

ScoobyWRX555
10-14-2010, 11:05 AM
no idea how you get the treasure...

H2O
10-14-2010, 11:26 AM
You collect treasure by finding it on the map and planting a flag in close proximity to it.

ScoobyWRX555
10-14-2010, 01:40 PM
does this include the chests? on website it said where one was i was near it but on the app it only lists the coin hoards. Also when it says 100hits per treasure, is this per day?

ok so i was at a chest, planted a flag but just got 50g - what gives?

chamberzezz
10-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Finally got it and still trying to figure it out. I got 2000 for treasure but i didnt plant a flag. I just hit the "Claim treasure" button. Dunno...Easy money as far as I can see... :)

Toams07
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
I really dont get Lionhead
First they say it's gonna be harder to make money in Fable 3 and then they release Kingmaker which can be used to make idk how much before the game is released!

jamiekirk1
10-20-2010, 10:51 PM
any1 had problems with the treasure tab not working properly on iphone?

eddriver
10-21-2010, 03:06 AM
any1 had problems with the treasure tab not working properly on iphone?
Yeah it seemed to work ok at first but stopped after the update

Gorjira
10-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Can I zoom into the map of my town? I can't exactly see where the two treasures are so I can't collect them.

I'm on the iPhone 3GS, and can only seem to plant flags. This isn't really user friendly at all!

chamberzezz
10-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Can I zoom into the map of my town? I can't exactly see where the two treasures are so I can't collect them.

I'm on the iPhone 3GS, and can only seem to plant flags. This isn't really user friendly at all!

If you can zoom in I cant find it either. Think it just shows your location. If you hit the treasure tab it'll tell you where the nearest treasure chests are. You only need to be about 50 feet from the location to get it.

ScoobyWRX555
10-29-2010, 12:07 PM
so how are people getting on with this apart from the fact it seems buggered just now. have you managed to transfer your money? did you get your 15K bonus if you preordered with GAME?

chamberzezz
11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
so how are people getting on with this apart from the fact it seems buggered just now. have you managed to transfer your money? did you get your 15K bonus if you preordered with GAME?

Yeah managed to transfer gold. Took me ages to figure out though. Can't remember if I got the bonus. Does that happen automatically? Loving that game...