PDA

View Full Version : Justice is Served and Lolz Ensue

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Okay over Summer in June or July a friend of mine with this gamertag (its cut off) had someone glitch his gamerscore for a couple games, frustrated I told people about it and I guess a handful of people reported his tag for this and now today. His gamerscore is reset on everything, he is in the cheater gamerzone (I have never seen this before) and he is locked from getting more achievements. He has to start a new account. I could help but laugh my ass off at this and justice being served finally.
Anyone else seen this, Thank you microsoft btw lol

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6656/cheatern.jpg

cutchinz
10-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Hahaha wow thats really cool, I hope this happens to my friend who had someone glitch all the Gears achievements :p

fuzzycat240
10-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow, how dumb can you get. They just lost 3 years worth game playing.

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah I know, Im kinda glad cause I worked my ass off to get 10th Prestige in World at War to complete my game (we both had legit 1500/1500 but I went and 100% it), same thing he didnt complete MW2 on vet or CoD4 or Mile High Club. So I am happy justice was served lol. He also lost all his DLC (cant transfer it to a new account so hes fucked there)

fuzzycat240
10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
I have a friend who got caught cheating, he just lost his gamer score. I guess I just don't understand the need to cheat. My son tried to explain it to me as it something along with having a bigger penis. :confused:

CONKER1182
10-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I hate cheaters and they deserve to get reset.

Aceman417
10-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I have a friend who did this but I am reluctant to report him as he is a pretty good friend and doesn't brag about his achievements or use them to get onto any leaderboards or anything like that.

Volzagia
10-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Justice has been served ;)

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 07:08 PM
I have a friend who got caught cheating, he just lost his gamer score. I guess I just don't understand the need to cheat. My son tried to explain it to me as it something along with having a bigger penis. :confused:
Its retarded and pointless, it really is. I never heard that, I just feel its something I accomplished so I can show off to the world and what I did feels cheated towards me when I see someone else with my award because they cheated for it. Not fair.
I have a friend who did this but I am reluctant to report him as he is a pretty good friend and doesn't brag about his achievements or use them to get onto any leaderboards or anything like that.
Well so is he to me but he purposefully made his gamerscore like 100 above mine just to fuck me and rub it in, and he would be like "yeah CoD:Classic wasnt hard on vet" and I was like " Fuck it kinda was, you didnt even do it, you didnt even do one mission on CoD Classic thats one of your glitched games" and then he would be like "Oh I guess it is, my bad"

JAW LV
10-12-2010, 07:16 PM
I've gotten 3 people reset in the year I have been playing. I really enjoy it when I see their points have been reduced to zero and the gaming zone set to cheater.

Congrats to you... another one bites the dust :uzi:

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
I've gotten 3 people reset in the year I have been playing. I really enjoy it when I see their points have been reduced to zero and the gaming zone set to cheater.

Its funny cause I texted him randomly saying Bitch and his reply was "I got my gamerscore reset and set to cheater" and I quickly got on Xbox.com, saw the zero and literally laughed for 10 minutes straight, and then he sent the Cheater photo and I laughed even harder. It felt great. Justice has been served (delayed but served none the less).

Br0kenAssass1n
10-12-2010, 07:23 PM

You sound like you lead a full life if that's what you enjoy. That said, none of the SEVEN people I've reported here have been reset (months after the fact), and to be honest I couldn't tell you if any of those I've reported on XBL have.

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Well Idk when I saw him do this glitching, I told everyone on my friends list and randoms to report him, I reported him several times, posted his GT on here on 2 different forums and told them all to report and reported it to this site too. So I went out of my way to get him punished

JAW LV
10-12-2010, 07:48 PM
You sound like you lead a full life if that's what you enjoy. That said, none of the SEVEN people I've reported here have been reset (months after the fact), and to be honest I couldn't tell you if any of those I've reported on XBL have.

Ahhhh.... your just bitter that I'm 3-0 and your 0-7 ;)

CONKER1182
10-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Way before I became friends with Shuckey one of the original XBL hackers he got reset twice.

the Damage617
10-12-2010, 08:56 PM
haha classic, he deserves it..

cheating in video games is so pathetic, it takes all the fun out of the game. IMO.

bapae
10-12-2010, 09:41 PM
lmfao that's really funny ive never seen that happen before ive only seen scores get reset didn't even know they had a gamerzone for cheaters.

Kamakazi Pear
10-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Good riddance, he deserved what he got.

I've never seen someone who has been put in the 'Cheater' zone before. I know it existed, I had just never encountered it until just now.

Could you point and laugh at him from me, please?

iBlessing 09
10-12-2010, 09:53 PM
You got your friends gamerscore reset? He doesn't need enemies.

ChizCafe
10-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Good riddance, he deserved what he got.

I've never seen someone who has been put in the 'Cheater' zone before. I know it existed, I had just never encountered it until just now.

Could you point and laugh at him from me, please?
Lol yeah I never saw that Cheater thing before so I thought I would share it with you guys to enjoy and laugh at. I was falling down laughing so hard. And yes I will do that just for you lol

You got your friends gamerscore reset? He doesn't need enemies.
Dude he deserved it okay. If my friend murders someone and I call the cops on him, boo fucking hoo you broke the law. He cheated, deal with the consequences.

Chaos MAN
10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I have a friend who got caught cheating, he just lost his gamer score. I guess I just don't understand the need to cheat. My son tried to explain it to me as it something along with having a bigger penis. :confused: Lmao!!!!!:)

KeepEmRolling
10-12-2010, 11:57 PM
I've got two friends that were reset, the Cheater zone is a new one, lol.

TacticalTodger
10-13-2010, 12:33 AM

LOL at your sons explanation, Having a big gamerscore is like having a big dick everybody wants a massive one & will cheat for it XD?

CMCX360
10-13-2010, 12:40 AM
One of my friends finally got reset too. I warned him about 2 years ago that it would happen, but he didn't believe me.

Finally, I used the Gamerscore Investigation thing here, and I assume that is what took him out. I need to check if his zone is "Cheater" though. Would be funny if it is.

Corrupt.
10-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Its all about the size of your e-dick. Some people have a big one others have to use a strap on.

gamerguy69
10-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Okay over Summer in June or July a friend of mine with this gamertag (its cut off) had someone glitch his gamerscore for a couple games, frustrated I told people about it and I guess a handful of people reported his tag for this and now today. His gamerscore is reset on everything, he is in the cheater gamerzone (I have never seen this before) and he is locked from getting more achievements. He has to start a new account. I could help but laugh my ass off at this and justice being served finally.

Is that really true? I thought he was still allowed to get achievements on that profile but the CHEATER tag is permanent.

Of course, who would want a gamertag that has been branded CHEATER. Some people probably won't care.

CONKER1182
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Lol yeah I never saw that Cheater thing before so I thought I would share it with you guys to enjoy and laugh at. I was falling down laughing so hard. And yes I will do that just for you lol

Dude he deserved it okay. If my friend murders someone and I call the cops on him, boo fucking hoo you broke the law. He cheated, deal with the consequences.

Shuckey was reset twice and he deserved it and Shuckeys pretty much what started gamerscore hacking. All thanks to this guy some people will hack their gamerscore just to show off.

EmporerDragon
10-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Is that really true? I thought he was still allowed to get achievements on that profile but the CHEATER tag is permanent.

He's able to get new achievements, but is unable to re-earn any achievements that he had before he was reset.

ApochWeiss
10-13-2010, 05:20 AM

Hey, don't knock it. I personally haven't come across a cheater, but if I do, oh I'm reporting his punk ass. No way in HELL am I gonna sit through Fuzion Frenzy 2 for an "easy" 1k while some fart knocker (yes, I typed fart knocker) glitches it and claims to have a bigger e-wang then me.

It's a male pride thing.

CONKER1182
10-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Hey, don't knock it. I personally haven't come across a cheater, but if I do, oh I'm reporting his punk ass. No way in HELL am I gonna sit through Fuzion Frenzy 2 for an "easy" 1k while some fart knocker (yes, I typed fart knocker) glitches it and claims to have a bigger e-wang then me.

It's a male pride thing.

For people to glitch games as easy as Fuzion Frenzy 2 and other easy 1k games thats just pathetic.

ChizCafe
10-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah so I guess he can still gain achievements but not on any games he already got gamerscore from. So he had to get a new account. Honestly it serves him right, I told him a million times it would happen to and those few GS werent worth being reset to zero. Lol I still think the Cheater Zone is hilarious I am so glad he sent me a photo, made my week.

TheLastAntidote
10-13-2010, 12:42 PM
I have a friend who did this but I am reluctant to report him as he is a pretty good friend

My thoughts exactly... Don't get me wrong, I'm completely against cheating, and I'm really glad that MS is cracking down on cheaters, but I gotta say, the OP makes for a shitty friend to have if he costed him all that money in wasted DLC

xxxANTNEExxx
10-14-2010, 04:38 PM
^^^^^What he said. I got no problem with reporting the random cheater but a friend, I just don't think I could screw over a friend like that. Cheater or not he is a friend and more than likely would of got caught eventually. But to each his own.

NaK Quinn
10-14-2010, 09:40 PM
..a shitty friend to have if he costed him all that money in wasted DLC

Agree. You seem like the kind of guy I don't want to play with. Like the kind of asswhole who gives bad rep because I beat you.

BTW I am not supporting cheating. I am 100% legit, so can they be as well.

ChromiumDragon
10-15-2010, 11:55 AM
He also lost all his DLC (cant transfer it to a new account so hes fucked there)

I love the "Cheater" zone, and the fact that they got their gamerscore reset is hilarious. But I'm not crazy about them losing access to DLC that they legitimately paid for.

Then why do it? The only person he's lying to is himself. I can see if he's trying to get on some leaderboard or brag to his buddies, but if he's cheating for the sake of cheating, then why bother?

Its all about the size of your e-dick. Some people have a big one others have to use a strap on.

This made me laugh far more than it should have.

Of course, who would want a gamertag that has been branded CHEATER. Some people probably won't care.

I've seen some people actually brag about getting their accounts "0'ed". There are people out there who actually wear stuff like that as some kind of badge of honor. Personally, I don't understand it, but hey.....to each their own.

Grant SK
10-15-2010, 02:38 PM

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p203/Th3_KraNe/blackkiddance.gif

AltruismIsDead
10-15-2010, 03:02 PM
I've actually talked a couple xbl friends out of cheating/game saving etc. I honestly would think a good friend would convince someone not to cheat rather than report them for cheating.

Cheaters don't bother me since I rarely ever look at leaderboards (GS or in-game) but if I ever ended up in a party with some random cheater that was bragging about his GS I'd definitely report him, but if I couldn't convince a personal friend not to cheat, I wouldn't report him, but I'd make sure he was well aware he'd be getting reset eventually.

Wortsenawl
10-15-2010, 03:35 PM
I am not sure why some people in this thread condemn reporting a friend, but would happily do so to a person they have no knowledge of. Not only is that a double standard, but also completely stupid way to look at it. You dunno what kind of affect reporting and resetting would have on the random, but you know your friend well enough to know what it will do to them.

The people you should be more thoughtful of are the ones you actually don't know. it could be some autistic kid, who really can't help themselves, like an addiction and it could really cause them anguish. But of course, out of sight out of mind.

You know your friends, you can at least tell them to their face and do something amazing like... stand by your principles!

Ackis
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Agree. You seem like the kind of guy I don't want to play with. Like the kind of asswhole who gives bad rep because I beat you.

They have a category for "Being too good of a player"

I've used that numerous times when I get decimated in an online game.

AltruismIsDead
10-15-2010, 04:28 PM
I am not sure why some people in this thread condemn reporting a friend, but would happily do so to a person they have no knowledge of. Not only is that a double standard, but also completely stupid way to look at it. You dunno what kind of affect reporting and resetting would have on the random, but you know your friend well enough to know what it will do to them.

The people you should be more thoughtful of are the ones you actually don't know. it could be some autistic kid, who really can't help themselves, like an addiction and it could really cause them anguish. But of course, out of sight out of mind.

You know your friends, you can at least tell them to their face and do something amazing like... stand by your principles!

There are probably plenty of reasons why people would rather not snitch out their friends. Why strain or habor resentment with a friend over something as meaningless as gamer score? By now cheaters should know the consequences of their actions, and if they brag about it to other random people they certainly deserve to be reset. If I knew a friend that bragged about their hacked gamer score I'd leave it to their own big mouth to get them reset, then laugh and call them a dumb ass after.

Wortsenawl
10-15-2010, 04:41 PM
I am not saying you should 'rat your friends' out, I am just saying it is odd that people will protect their friends by ignoring something they claim to 'abhor', but can't see their way clear to turning a blind eye to some random person on the net.

I guess I should make clear my position on this. I don't care whether other people cheat and lie their way to the top of the cheevo tree, 'cause in the end it doesn't affect me, or anyone else really. It holds no value and causes no detriment to another's life.

DarthSoth
10-15-2010, 05:43 PM
I think it would really depend on the friend and my relationship with them. As well as whether the person was douche about it. Like bragging that they were cheating and such.

A couple years ago 2 of my XBlive friends were competing pretty closely for personal bragging rights between us for top gamescore. I ended up pulling ahead of them both and now it really dosn't matter anymore, but I'd be pretty pissed if I found out that one of us was cheating to up their gamescore. We all would goose each other if one of us would cheap out and use games like avatar but that kind of stuff was still fair play. Cheating would totally ruin the fun we were having together and we all still helped each other out to get achievements.

Cheaters have it coming to them. As it is said, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

A Moldy Stump
10-16-2010, 03:27 AM
thats a pretty dick move I mean especially if he loses all the content he's purchased.. i wouldnt be your friend anymore

FuriKuri
10-16-2010, 03:45 AM
LOL, That is hilarious haha. Cheaters deserve to be reset though X)

Vigor
10-16-2010, 03:46 AM
I don't know what's worse in this case, the cheater or that snitch punk who's doing a happy dance on his friend's grave after he sold him out and laughing at it on a public forum.

specVjavi
10-16-2010, 03:57 AM
i have a friend who im suspicious of having cheated for his Lost Planet achievements and his GoW1 achievements, and i KNOW he glitched his GRAW achievements because that game is near impossible to complete. (until the leaderboards get reset anyway) but i dont have the heart to report him because well, he's my friend.

CONKER1182
10-16-2010, 04:03 AM
i have a friend who im suspicious of having cheated for his Lost Planet achievements and his GoW1 achievements, and i KNOW he glitched his GRAW achievements because that game is near impossible to complete. (until the leaderboards get reset anyway) but i dont have the heart to report him because well, he's my friend.

Do you think someone will report him?

EmporerDragon
10-16-2010, 06:14 AM
They have a category for "Being too good of a player"

I've used that numerous times when I get decimated in an online game.

Though that's not really what that's for. It's for people who purposely lower their rank and/or make throwaway accounts solely to destroy newbies.

CONKER1182
10-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Though that's not really what that's for. It's for people who purposely lower their rank and/or make throwaway accounts solely to destroy newbies.

What`s the point of wasting money on throwaway accounts just to make yourself look pro?

Spliter Rifle
10-16-2010, 08:01 AM
3 years of work, haha thats funnie. Cheater, i hope microsoft did that....

Spliter Rifle
10-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Sorry.... Funny*

FFFreak1129
10-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Thats good that a cheater got reset. Not sure I would be able to do that to a friend though.

I had never seen that gamerzone before thats funny.

DarthSoth
10-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Sorry.... Funny*

Uh, you do realize that could just go and edit your previous post don't you? Really no need to double post to correct a grammatical error on this site like you did there.

v SnOwMaN v
10-18-2010, 06:23 PM

He can gain new achievements. Not the old ones he unlocked previously.

sak7395
10-18-2010, 07:27 PM
lol your a sado, why do this to a friend, my friends game save but i dont report them cause there a friend and they and i know whose legit and whose not and it dont really bother any of us, learn to grow up, microsoft will eventually find out game savers, so theres no need to do it your self.

im not trolling

Luebbi
10-18-2010, 07:59 PM
That's awesome, I love that there's a special Zone for that!

Opiate42
10-18-2010, 08:04 PM
I don't know why people bother glitching for GS, the punishment far outweighs the gains.

The fun part is working for them and seeing them go "pop". Not just magically having a high number from no effort.

Really, are they trying to over compensate for something small with that bigger number...mayhaps yes.

littlemissymoo
10-18-2010, 08:12 PM
He's able to get new achievements, but is unable to re-earn any achievements that he had before he was reset.

I find this amusing as it more or less means he has to get a new account and pay another 40 a year for live....is it me or is Microsoft making more money out of this then anyone?