PDA

View Full Version : Helpful tip for people that pre-ordered gamestop

upindat
10-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I wanted to let people know that pre ordered the game from gamestop. I just picked up mine and had to ask for the code for the dlc and where it was. The manager told me sorry and had to print it out on another receipt. So make sure to ask for the dlc codes!! He told me that they had been forgetting about printing those to some customers. Lots of confusion!! Hope this helps someone !!:confused:

HorrorHounds
10-12-2010, 06:57 PM
nice thanks for the tip

n33njah
10-12-2010, 10:54 PM
The receipt has the code at the roughly half way down. I worked the midnight release last night, and there's no option on the code. If you pre ordered it your copy of the receipt has the code on it Just a heads up that its there. Just look for the T1D1 code below the payment information. Hope this helps because the way it prints no one should have gotten jipped. At least I hope no one did!!

upindat
10-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Ok i pre ordered the game. Code WAS not on reciept!! Had to ask!!! Thanks for defending gamestop!!

n33njah
10-12-2010, 11:25 PM
It's just the way our store did it was every single receipt had the code. Could have been done different I dunno, lol i'm just saying I rang out at least 30 receipts without doing anything different than usual and everyone had it soo I dunno? Good luck though and good catch on that.

JuniorMT
10-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I too work at Gamestop and also did the midnight release at my store, and we had to enter in a seperate SKU for the codes, as it was not included when just scanning the game. Make sure your store gives you a code if you preordered.

upindat
10-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Thank u juniormt!!!!

SOTG Ace
10-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Also be sure you get the 360 Teir 1 code. I had a buddy preorder from GameStop and they gave him a PS3 code, not the 360 code. So now he has to go back in today and try to get a 360 code from them.

Just like buying anything thing else, be sure you get what your paying for before you leave the store!