PDA

View Full Version : Ranking, Stats & Rewards reset?

Penn
10-12-2010, 07:52 PM
All of my stats, awards and my ranking have been reset.

Awesome, there goes my level 11 rifleman :(

SideDish120
10-12-2010, 08:02 PM

They either did a stats reset across everyone. Or it's just because the servers are down right now.

Penn
10-12-2010, 08:03 PM
They either did a stats reset across everyone. Or it's just because the servers are down right now.

Servers arent down, I'm playing. Certainly makes me wanna get rid, piss take.

xDevilDawg64x
10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
I can't get in a game right now.

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
That's what happens when you play the game 4 days BEFORE it's release.

Multiplayer: Mission Training

Play Combat Mission

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/tr/a3/0oCLiGJhbC9BFQQaXFJRF0Y3L2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-Zi2rQ==.jpg
15 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif
Acquired 10/8/2010

Venomized
10-12-2010, 09:29 PM
That's what happens when you play the game 4 days BEFORE it's release.

Multiplayer: Mission Training

Play Combat Mission

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/tr/a3/0oCLiGJhbC9BFQQaXFJRF0Y3L2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-Zi2rQ==.jpg
15 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif
Acquired 10/8/2010

Actually no it is not. They reset the ranks of everyone who played early at Monday 12:00 am. So that is not why.

I don't know why but I still have mine? That sucks man =(

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Actually no it is not. They reset the ranks of everyone who played early at Monday 12:00 am. So that is not why.

I don't know why but I still have mine? That sucks man =(

They should reset ranks of anyone who played it early and ban them as well.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 09:50 PM
They should reset ranks of anyone who played it early and ban them as well.

So the developers should ban them selves? They should ban their friends that they gave the game early too? Stop being jealous. If they played an illegit coppy then they deserved to be banned. But if someone played on a legit copy early, I don't see how that is unfair. In fact you are a hypocrite cause if you had the game early you would play it. So stop acting so jealous.

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
So the developers should ban them selves? They should ban their friends that they gave the game early too? Stop being jealous. If they played an illegit coppy then they deserved to be banned. But if someone played on a legit copy early, I don't see how that is unfair. In fact you are a hypocrite cause if you had the game early you would play it. So stop acting so jealous.

I'm not talking about the developers fuckstick. I'm talking about the dipshits who have illegal copies. And how the fuck am I a hypocrite? I bought the game and stood in line for it, so next time you decide to call someone a hypocrite look in the fucking mirror assclown.

RYARNI
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM

Its nothing to do with jealousy, people shout pirate because its a fact that THOUSANDS have it illegally.

Whether people have it legit early or illegally early, the most important thing for me, is that everyone should be on the same playing field on release day. Is it fair that people will be ranks ahead already, or have unlocked better weapons (on some games), or an advantage just having more play time on the game? Tbh though, Ill rest easy on this gripe, because they'll start doing this on most games now, and rightly so... resets either a day or 2 before release day. Cant wait. :woop:

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm not talking about the developers fuckstick. I'm talking about the dipshits who have illegal copies. And how the fuck am I a hypocrite? I bought the game and stood in line for it, so next time you decide to call someone a hypocrite look in the fucking mirror assclown.

The beast unleashed =0

You are a hypocrite simply cause if you had the game early LEGITLY you would have played it too. And you never said anything about illegal copies or legit copies. You were talking about both since u didnt specify. Calm down.

End of Convo. No need to reply to you. Jeesh

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Its nothing to do with jealousy, people shout pirate because its a fact that THOUSANDS have it illegally.

Whether people have it legit early or illegally early, the most important thing for me, is that everyone should be on the same playing field on release day. Is it fair that people will be ranks ahead already, or have unlocked better weapons (on some games), or an advantage just having more play time on the game? Tbh though, Ill rest easy on this gripe, because they'll start doing this on most games now, and rightly so... resets either a day or 2 before release day. Cant wait. :woop:

Yes I agree, but I wasnt talking about pirates. I even said I agree pirates should be banned, and they will one day. not their accouns but the xbox them selves which is even worse.

Penn
10-12-2010, 10:10 PM

Can you please look at the following post before shooting your mouth off:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3598187&postcount=17

@ Venomized, the last time i played was Sunday evening so I hit level 11 just before they reset the stats by the looks of things :( Just shy of level 7 now after an hours play so shouldn't take too long to get it back :)

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
The beast unleashed =0

You are a hypocrite simply cause if you had the game early LEGITLY you would have played it too. And you never said anything about illegal copies or legit copies. You were talking about both since u didnt specify. Calm down.

End of Convo. No need to reply to you. Jeesh

Sorry I didn't specify what I meant, but I do think it's bullshit for people to play it early. Whether it's legit or not simply because it gives people who had to wait in line for it a disadvantage playing it online. We have to start with level 1 garbage weapons while getting mowed down by people who've practically mastered the game already and have way better gear.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:13 PM
But everyone got reset. I did.

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Can you please look at the following post before shooting your mouth off:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3598187&postcount=17

I seriously don't give a shit kid if you got it early. The fact is that you should have everything reset so you're back at square one with the rest of us who got it the day that it was released.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I think everything does.

The only thing that cant be is our knowledge of the maps. So that is the only unfair disadvantage

Penn
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I seriously don't give a shit kid if you got it early. The fact is that you should have everything reset so you're back at square one with the rest of us who got it the day that it was released.

"Kid" lol.

Regarding your comment about having extra guns before everyone else. Should everyone who ordered special editions have their shotgun, shotgun slugs and sniper rifles wiped then so everyone is on an even playing field?

Those guns and ammo are unlocks at higher levels so it's unfair to have them from the start, but you queued up to get the game right so it's all good?

By the way, if you order games online they get delivered to your door so you don't have to stand in line :)

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I think everything does.

The only thing that cant be is our knowledge of the maps. So that is the only unfair disadvantage

Since you've been playing it a while, let me ask you this. Is there more than 2 or 3 maps? I managed to get into a few matches and it seems like there is maybe only 2 or 3 different maps.

Penn
10-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Is there more than 2 or 3 maps?

No, and it sucks big time. The lack of maps is really frustrating, especially as most of them are Sniper havens.

RYARNI
10-12-2010, 10:23 PM
"Kid" lol.

Regarding your comment about having extra guns before everyone else. Should everyone who ordered special editions have their shotgun, shotgun slugs and sniper rifles wiped then so everyone is on an even playing field?

Those guns and ammo are unlocks at higher levels so it's unfair to have them from the start, but you queued up to get the game right so it's all good?

By the way, if you order games online they get delivered to your door so you don't have to stand in line :)

When have these special editions contained anything of a serious advantage? You seem to be nitpicking now...

Also, I was unaware they were selling anything other than the so called 'Limited Edition'. Im yet to see a standard edition!

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 10:25 PM
No, and it sucks big time. The lack of maps is really frustrating, especially as most of them are Sniper havens.

That sucks, kind of figured that it was like that. They'll probably make more maps and charge us for them. And I can call you "Kid" simply because I'm 3 years older than you so :p

Venomized
10-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Since you've been playing it a while, let me ask you this. Is there more than 2 or 3 maps? I managed to get into a few matches and it seems like there is maybe only 2 or 3 different maps.

depends on the game type. There are about 3 maps for each gametype.