PDA

View Full Version : Help with "like a surgeon" achievement!!!

lordvader727
10-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I have gone through the level where this achievement is supposed to pop and no luck. I've shot every body part, torso, arms, legs, and head and the achievement is not coming out. Can anyone confirm if there's a certain pattern where the body parts have to be shot in a certain order for the achievement to pop? Thanks for the help

Venomized
10-12-2010, 09:22 PM
I need someone to confirm how to get this achievement as well. If you can test this for me OP, someone said you need to shoot the Left arm, Right arm, Left leg, and Right leg. They never said in order. So try that and please post your results! It's a win-win situation for both of us ;)

mattshotcha
10-12-2010, 11:54 PM
order doesn't matter... but remember, if the bullet passes thru the leg into the body (like if the enemy is crouching) it will not count... make sure it is a clean leg only hit and so on... left and right and body and head... pop gamerscore...

stuhp
10-13-2010, 12:01 AM
For some reason this popped for me when I shot a towelhead in the ass.

So, both legs, both arms, head, torso (?), and ass. Shoot 'em all. :D

gealt
10-13-2010, 12:07 AM
I think paying attention to what your spotter says after a kill will help you know where your shot registered. I got the "headshot" indicator thing, after one kill my spotter said "you got him in the arm", a few kills later "you got him in the leg, aim for the body" after which I did a center of mass kill and the achievement popped. So as far as I can tell, one legshot, one armshot, one headshot, and one bodyshot should do it.

mattshotcha
10-13-2010, 12:09 AM
I think paying attention to what your spotter says after a kill will help you know where your shot registered. I got the "headshot" indicator thing, after one kill my spotter said "you got him in the arm", a few kills later "you got him in the leg, aim for the body" after which I did a center of mass kill and the achievement popped. So as far as I can tell, one legshot, one armshot, one headshot, and one bodyshot should do it.
yes exactly, just watch that the bullet connects with only that part... if it passes thru to another body part it doesn't register individually...

bbr11
10-13-2010, 12:32 AM
I just got the achievement right now. You have to shoot in the arm, leg, head, and either the groin/ass(either one is fine) area or the chest or both.

upindat
10-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree with gealt. I retried this and listend to him to see where the shot was. Dont remember him saying ass shot?? LOL.Got this on my second try. I think i liked shooting when the optic was black. Alot easier to see them. Good luck!!

D x NICE
10-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Ok so I just rented this game tonight and already beat it on hard I got all the SP achievements but the Teir 1 and Surgeon. I listened to my spotter and every time he says "took his arm off"; "leg shot"; "center mass" or "gut shot", and then I get the head shot symbol for the head and no achievement. Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE help me. I have tried this achievement for like 2 hours and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 09:11 AM
The achievement description is wrong you can only get it on the 7th mission friends from afar.

fancy a quicky
10-16-2010, 10:01 AM
i noticed when i shot them in the arm, the other guy commented bout shooting them in the arm, same for leg, didnt hear nothing for the torso though, it gave it to me after i killed 5 guys though, i hit 2 people in the torso,

vithzeral
10-16-2010, 11:44 AM
It seems kinda glitchy. I thought one time the spotter said I got him in the guts so maybe that is another part? I was actually aiming for for the man parts but he never acknowledged that even after a few more tries. It finally popped when I hit a guy in the left arm even though I had at least 3 acknowledged left and right arm shots before.

Scotsman Elite
10-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Personally I hit left and right arms, legs and headshot. I then got a centre mass and gut shot. So I think it's Arms, Legs, Head, Chest and Groin.
I think the Chest and Groin cause the confusion. I got this on the very last kill, was a pain in the ass!

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 05:23 PM
For some reason this popped for me when I shot a towelhead in the ass.

So, both legs, both arms, head, torso (?), and ass. Shoot 'em all. :D

HAha aha

I didn't get it on the first go around, but restarted and got it too while raping his ass. Not sure of the exact count on enemies, but you should have plenty of body parts to tag.

Noa06
10-16-2010, 05:31 PM
It's pretty easy to do it but you need to pay attention to your spotter. Enemies that you kill before the spotter clears you to shoot them don't count for some reason. So be patient and you should get it easily.

Ray the Brute
10-16-2010, 06:22 PM
I do believe that there are five body parts.
Head
Arm
Leg
Torso
Groin - I got the achievement on this shot.

True Marvellous
10-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Head
Left Arm
Right Arm
Left Leg
Right Leg
Torso

Popped straight away by doing this

zombie stomp52
10-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I have gone through the level where this achievement is supposed to pop and no luck. I've shot every body part, torso, arms, legs, and head and the achievement is not coming out. Can anyone confirm if there's a certain pattern where the body parts have to be shot in a certain order for the achievement to pop? Thanks for the help
i was just coming onto this here to make a post bitching about this...
i was beginning to think the game wanted Tarsals and Metatarsals..

AgEnT STARZz
10-16-2010, 07:56 PM
order doesn't matter... but remember, if the bullet passes thru the leg into the body (like if the enemy is crouching) it will not count... make sure it is a clean leg only hit and so on... left and right and body and head... pop gamerscore...

It doesnt matter what order! ive got this achievement twice in different orders! But as the quote said it has to be a clean hit! I also only did it in 4 shots,

1-head
2-leg
3-arm
4-torso

zombie stomp52
10-16-2010, 08:22 PM

looky what i found.
achievement hunter, ftw.

YouTube - Medal of Honor: Like a Surgeon Achievement Guide

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 09:24 PM
looky what i found.
achievement hunter, ftw.

YouTube - Medal of Honor: Like a Surgeon Achievement Guide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2AyC7haa2I&list=SL)

There you have it, now stay off their groins

DEAD DINGO
10-16-2010, 10:07 PM
i had trouble with this achievement, cheers for the guide.

joshua777777
10-17-2010, 01:51 AM
The problem I faced was hitting them in the chest with hitting there arms!

2uniek
10-17-2010, 02:04 AM
It must stack in the mission. I shot each leg and arm chest and head on first 2 snipe spots and nothing. I came here and read about the ass and first shot at the 3rd snipe spot got it. If you shot all parts and nothing happens then don't restart just shoot a ass.