PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

rob magic
10-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Seen as us unlucky brits dont get it til friday I was wondering what the multiplayer is like. Do you get killstreaks like MW2 and what's the levelling up system like. I heard it plays alot like BC2.

xDevilDawg64x
10-12-2010, 08:57 PM
The servers are down right now. I really want to play online though.

Wrothgar
10-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Since 12:15ish last night I've gotten maybe 25 mins of actual MP time in due to the fact that the servers aren't working worth shit. But from what I've gotten to play it's sort of a mix of both COD and BC2.

Barad
10-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Trust EA with servers..I remember BC2 and all their server problems, hope their fully working by friday :D

Keener Land 187
10-12-2010, 09:46 PM
I like it.... bfbc game modes, but just as fast as cod. not as many guns as cod but still fun, also the knife sucks like bfbc

Venomized
10-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Seen as us unlucky brits dont get it til friday I was wondering what the multiplayer is like. Do you get killstreaks like MW2 and what's the levelling up system like. I heard it plays alot like BC2.

There are point streaks. Get a certain ammount of points and call in a defensive or offensive support action.

Leveling up is like BC2

mattjv2099
10-12-2010, 09:57 PM

MP has a steeper learning curve than COD, IMHO. It's mostly been a huge sniping camp fest but that doesn't bother me much.

You do get killstreaks but not like MW2. Everything builds toward your killstreaks (kills, assists, headshots, objectives). And the offensive killstreaks are mostly bombs, missles and mortar type things that just blow up an area real quick. No long ass chopper gunner or AC130. There are defensive kill streaks too like UAV.

It's nice for now because it's different. I like it more than HALO:REACH. But I'm sure black ops still grab me more.

I've played about 3.5 hours. No server problems for me.

Redrum4
10-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Seen as us unlucky brits dont get it til friday I was wondering what the multiplayer is like. Do you get killstreaks like MW2 and what's the levelling up system like. I heard it plays alot like BC2. Its just like battlefield bc 2 with a few touches of cod .. but more BF 2