PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitches, glad I rented

x352x pH
10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Has anyone else been getting really weird glitches in this game?

A lot of times (esp. after a rewind) on kickoffs it will just show the kicker's face during the entire kickoff and you can't see anything that happens until the play is completely over. Also, during a fumble pile up (unfortunately happened to be the first time I managed to get it to happen in the end zone :mad:) it will glitch up and you just see a wall of the stands or something the entire time until the play is over.

Finally, I encountered a VERY weird glitch. I was at about the 50 yd line, tossed a pass to Miles Austin who caught it at about the 2 yd line and went out of bounds, the game called it out of bounds incompletiong so I rewound it.. after that it popped up with a booth review that overturned the last call. Okay, sweet.. but then it went back to the game and I'm in the middle of a play with the QB holding the ball and I get sacked at the 50 yd line. Okay wtf? So now I just pick another play but the defense lines up at the 2 yd line and I'm lined up at the 50 yd line.. at this point my mind is completely boggled so I just hike the ball and run.. the game says its a sack even though I ran like 15 yds. Ended up tossing a TD pass and it seemed to smooth out but WOW.. all these glitches occured within the first 2 hours of me playing the game.. terrible. Good thing I only have 4 cheevos left...

MatrixJake1978
10-18-2010, 04:27 PM
I just encountered a weird one this morning. I won the Superbowl with the Broncos mainly using Kyle Orton at QB. During the last 2 mins. I thought I would throw some experience Tim Tebow's way and put him in the game. He ended the game 0 for 1. SOMEHOW, Tebow ends up being given the Superbowl MVP trophy for his efforts when all of the stats had been earned by Orton.

Other glitches I've encountered really just deal with sideline catches or not catches.... the out of bounds line is a little grey. I am hoping that EA releases a patch to clean that up, but I doubt it is much cause for concern from them. It would also be nice to not have the Dorito's Play of the Game be one of the lame ones of the game when there were WAY better plays throughout.

This message has been brought to you by Verizon....

Vipermaster
12-03-2010, 03:32 PM
the Pete Rozell trophy for some odd reason seems to always go to the QB who ends the game. II made the playoffs with a "Superstar RB" and i had 26 carries for 764yds and 9TD's and Aaron Rodgers got the MVP

xxBigEvilxx1987
12-14-2010, 02:35 AM
dude yea this game was horrible ncaa 11 is way better

Deebanasatron
01-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know if the patch cleared this up?

DoomsDay928
01-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Its got a few little glitches here and there but if you have to play online and your actually good at the game not just achievement hunting its a blast to play.