PDA

View Full Version : limited edition

Grim Visage
10-12-2010, 10:39 PM
can someone please tell me what comes with the limited edition for the 360? do we even get the hd remake of moh frontline or is that still ps3 only? I hope it comes with more than just some crap beta key to battlefield 3, but that's my guess.

II OE II
10-12-2010, 10:42 PM
the frontline appears to be PS3 only.. As for codes.. you are supposed to get a beta invite (on disc >.< like halo reach) and an Online Pass code that is supposed to redeem 3 weapons and 1 skin..

After i put in mine, i only recieved the 870MCS shotgun and nothing else..

Missing: TOZ, MP7, and skin

p7nk
10-13-2010, 12:03 AM
where's the beta?

neverendr
10-13-2010, 02:46 AM
The beta isn't available yet, and I don't think a date for it has been announced. You'll basically have to hold onto the game indefinitely, as the disc is needed for the beta. For now, just register with the code you got on the website listed on the card.

upindat
10-13-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought you only got acess to BF3 beta?? Where does it say about the guns and skins?? Going to enter my codes for the online tonight and see what pops up!!

Jarimy123
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM
It unlocks guns for you too. When you go to pick the class setup before multiplayer if you scroll the gun to right you can pick different guns, and the code unlocks a couple extra ones for you.

mattjv2099
10-13-2010, 01:31 PM
I got the limited ed but unfortunately no code for extra guns.

II OE II
10-13-2010, 05:06 PM
well, assuming that all Limited Editions come with the same thing, check with Amazon's website.. you should have gotten those 4 things + a beta invite paper (eventhough the beta will be on disc like Halo Reach was on the ODST disc).. Unfortunately, as i posted before, the only thing that did unlock for me is the 870MCS shotgun.

Br0flc0pter
10-13-2010, 05:56 PM
I got the limited ed but unfortunately no code for extra guns.

Yeah I got the limited edition and I also have the same problem. I got the beta invite paper but I don't know where the codes are/where they are supposed to be. can someone help me out??

SOTG Ace
10-13-2010, 06:28 PM
I thought the gun unlocks were only when you Preordered through Gamestop. If you ordered anywhere else you were SOL. And when you preordered at gamestop they gave you the Limited version for no extra cost. So is there a standard (non Limited) version?

I saw the deal at Gamestop so I walked across the street from work and preordered last Friday. I like free goodies!

gealt
10-13-2010, 06:34 PM
I pre ordered from the ea store, what I got with my limited edition code (came in the game box on a crysis 2 ad) the shotguns for spec ops (both opfor and us) the MP7 for both teams, shotgun slugs for both teams spec ops (but not open tip ammo), and a spec ops skin for the US (gives you a change skin option on the weapon customization page). There was supposed to be ea store exclusive early access to LMG's also, but I got an email (and a 50% off coupon to apologize) saying that these would only be available on the pc version. Anyway, hope that helps clear up what's included in the limited edition online pass code.

Evil Submariner
10-13-2010, 06:49 PM
I also got the two shotguns and the mp7 and the one skin.

Br0flc0pter
10-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I also got the two shotguns and the mp7 and the one skin.

i'm still confused. so was it automatically on your game already or was there some code you typed in? do you have to be an ea member to get them or something??

iCondemned
10-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Useless crap I must say! Everything in the Limited Edition is already in the game. You just have to level up to get it and leveling up is like a piece of cake. My little cousin can probably get those weapons within the hour. Not a hard game to achieve and it's easy to get them weapons. Beside, my M24 can out snipe the shotgun and the mini gun anytime, so LIMITED EDITION my BOOTAY!

iCondemned
10-13-2010, 11:44 PM
i'm still confused. so was it automatically on your game already or was there some code you typed in? do you have to be an ea member to get them or something?? The code comes with the game. The end.

Br0flc0pter
10-18-2010, 12:00 AM
The code comes with the game. The end.

is it already on the game? no one is being any help here with their ambiguous responses.

i bought the LIMITED EDITION game at target. It said it came with codes to unlock the shotguns and whatnot.

I have not found any such codes.

Are they written in the manual? Or are they on a separate slip of paper? if so, i did not receive them.

thats all i want to know.

Cable Player
10-18-2010, 06:33 AM
the frontline appears to be PS3 only.. As for codes.. you are supposed to get a beta invite (on disc >.< like halo reach) and an Online Pass code that is supposed to redeem 3 weapons and 1 skin..

After i put in mine, i only recieved the 870MCS shotgun and nothing else..

Missing: TOZ, MP7, and skin

I thought I had been screweed out of some Tier 1 items!!
Any news on how to get them?

WoH Jabba81
10-18-2010, 11:00 AM
I thought I had been screweed out of some Tier 1 items!!
Any news on how to get them?

Yo guys! The limited Edition has a code on a seperate paper in it! On the one side there is the announcement for the Battlefield 3 Beta an on the other side there is your code which contains the BF 3 Beta access when its available and your LE weapons.

Have fun!

Cable Player
10-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Yo guys! The limited Edition has a code on a seperate paper in it! On the one side there is the announcement for the Battlefield 3 Beta an on the other side there is your code which contains the BF 3 Beta access when its available and your LE weapons.

Have fun!

But is this not the 'VIP' code like in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
PS3 Get frontline the cunts