PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bitching Thread

Venomized
10-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Use this thread to post or discuss any complaints you have about the game and make sure to keep it civil. No spamming, or flaming.

Venomized
10-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Okay now I have a numerous ammount of complaints.

Knife Kills: I have found many times I am trying to knife someone and I go right through them, miss them, etc. It is not a lack of skill. Sometimes it may be, but most times it is because this game has crappy knife kills. There are times where it works well, and other times where I try to knife a guy up to 4 times and still dont get him. There was even one time me and a guy were knifing over and over trying to kill each other but missing. So I finally decided to shoot. the knifing system sucks sometimes. It should add a slight lunge to it so it doesn't miss all the time. It is hard to explain this one, but it is BS
Calling in Offensive Support Actions: This is probably the worst out of all of them! Sometimes when you call in an Offensive Support Action (beside a building, tree, through a window, over a ledge, over a barrier, etc.) it will call it right on top of you. Even if you are pointing it far away and at a group of enemies. Even if it doesn't say DANGER CLOSE! It should at least say DANGER CLOSE if it is going to be called on top of you. This is by far the mot frustrating cause you die and lose your point streak and your OFF SA goes to waste. They need to fix this.
Moving around in the game: The movement in this game is horrible. if you run beside a teammate or into him your screen goes wild. When you are trying to go through a door and your teammate is there you are screwed. Sometimes when you are turning a corner sprinting your camera goes weird for a second. If you are crouching and trying to move sideways over a small curb (like a sidewalk), your guy has troubles going over it. And worst of all is when you go to make two quick rights or lefts. For example: you are running straight, and want to go up these stairs to your right. You turn right and then right again (so you do a 180 kind of) and try to run up the stairs and then you end up running straight back the way you came. It's hard to explain but it is glitchy and annoying.
Spawning: Sometimes the spawns in this game are horrible. You die within 2 seconds. Other times you click Deploy at Front and you get spawned at your base with some teammate. Not much to say here.
Curving bullets (Wanted Style): Sometimes you peak out from a corner and an enemy sees you and shoots you or beside you. So you quickly pull back from peaking around the corner. 2 seconds later you either die (majority of time) or get injured from the same guy who was shooting you. This is the second most annoying thing. Whether you are curving bullets like the movie "Wanted" (I know that isn't it) or there is bullet lag and it registers that it hits you after, or in the shooter screen it shows that you are still in the open when in your screen you are around the corner. It is annoying as hell and BS! Fix it!
EA Servers: Well I don't even need to say anything for this. Saying EA servers should be enough information. This one is probably the worst actually.

I have more complaints but I can't think about them right now. Besides all that and more, this game can be fun!

blee717
10-12-2010, 11:50 PM
I haven't experienced the knife kills being glitchy and whatnot and the game's movement mimics Bad Company 2 but everything else on that list I've experienced. The servers really need to get fixed so we can play.

p7nk
10-12-2010, 11:58 PM
i had a guy knife me and not kill me, my screen was read and i turned around and hit him with my axe. Also the airstrike thing is very annoying, i was aiming through a car door i was shooting from and the damn game called it ontop of the car aka i dead.

Slowhunt
10-13-2010, 03:02 AM
so far my only complaint is that I cant get into a mp game, been trying on & off all night...the only reason I picked this up was for the multiplayer.

waxc3
10-13-2010, 03:06 AM
every mounted gun ive encountered in single player, the muzzle flash remains on no matter what. i cant use them as i cant see anything through the constant fire stuck on the gun.

edit- cant beat mission in cave with adams. guy says "adams follow me!" and he just stands there in the cave. no where to go... sucks. restarting mission grrrr

Venomized
10-13-2010, 08:38 AM
every mounted gun ive encountered in single player, the muzzle flash remains on no matter what. i cant use them as i cant see anything through the constant fire stuck on the gun.

edit- cant beat mission in cave with adams. guy says "adams follow me!" and he just stands there in the cave. no where to go... sucks. restarting mission grrrr

there are many glitches in the singleplayer campaign. try shooting him or pushing him. Otherwise restart

RYARNI
10-13-2010, 08:57 AM
there are many glitches in the singleplayer campaign. try shooting him or pushing him. Otherwise restart

Indeed, like when you split second burst a gun and you'd expect 2/3 bullets to come out... well you hear 3 bullets, but you only use 1 bullet of your ammo.

spikedzombies
10-13-2010, 10:00 AM
my only bitch so far is..

4 hour single player campaign on hard..

W T F

Venomized
10-13-2010, 10:08 AM
my only bitch so far is..

4 hour single player campaign on hard..

W T F

The campaign is quite short and quite easy

Indeed, like when you split second burst a gun and you'd expect 2/3 bullets to come out... well you hear 3 bullets, but you only use 1 bullet of your ammo.

I don't pay attention to that, or never experienced it. But I find the worst is EA servers and artillery

WVUMountiManiac
10-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Not having fun with MP. Aim pull the trigger start shooting first and stops firing and tries to stab and then I die.:mad:

Nozza XBA
10-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Okay now I have a numerous ammount of complaints.

Calling in Offensive Support Actions: This is probably the worst out of all of them! Sometimes when you call in an Offensive Support Action (beside a building, tree, through a window, over a ledge, over a barrier, etc.) it will call it right on top of you. Even if you are pointing it far away and at a group of enemies. Even if it doesn't say DANGER CLOSE! It should at least say DANGER CLOSE if it is going to be called on top of you. This is by far the mot frustrating cause you die and lose your point streak and your OFF SA goes to waste. They need to fix this.

I have more complaints but I can't think about them right now. Besides all that and more, this game can be fun!

I get the game tomo, so hopefully I aint this bad! But the bitch I left in was in BF:BC2! You'd go to use the morter strick as a sniper. I'd be behind a rock so I'd poke myself out a little. I'd be aiming out into the open than BOOM the strike would be on me.

You know why?! The effin' hit markers on objects like trees, bushes, rocks and all that crap is massive! So my marker wouldn't even be on the rock but its got that big outter hit box, that my strike would register on that!

I can see this happening on this game, so I'm gonna be carful this time around!

Mikey1610
10-13-2010, 10:58 AM
No kill / killer cam when you die.

ruslan74
10-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Well, looks like the usual EA servers being either overloaded or flaky causing the lag issues which affect every BF game out there in the first 2-3 weeks. Nothing new to be honest.

Alktrio3
10-13-2010, 12:55 PM
SNIPING!! EVERYONE SNIPES

Dont get me wrong, i understand its part of the game and some people like it most but come on EVERYONE does it. Every game consists of 6-8 people just sitting there NOT doing anything to help cap an objective and giving you a terrible spawn.

Why is it hard for people to just switch to a weapon that requires you to actually show your face? people cant possibly be that scared or nervous to play up front and personal

upindat
10-13-2010, 12:56 PM
My biggest complaint is the ask for ammo button!! WTF?? Why do i have to be reminded the whole game on how to ask????? VERY ANNOYING!!!

sir_taugs
10-13-2010, 04:05 PM
I dont like how they take alot out of the game when you play multiplayer. As in diving or sliding to cover when your sprinting. And they got rid of the peek/lean button in multiplayer. I mean I understand that camping and corner camping would be a bitch if it was turned on but... It would of made the MP player alot better if they kept the same things they did in single player.

Thats just my opinion.

But other then that I love how it has the CoD Fast paced gameplay but it def has the Battle field feeling to it. I like this game alot. Also I wish they had more guns. But thats to be expected from DICE. And of course the EA servers which is always having problems in the beginning but they will fix.

Venomized
10-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Shots not registering: Sometimes when I shoot an enemy dead on (whether he is moving or not moving) it doesn't register my shot. You know the bullet(s) hit him because you can see the blood and see him flinch, yet it doesn't register (no X and no kill).

ShadyShall
10-14-2010, 01:44 AM
My biggest complaint is the ask for ammo button!! WTF?? Why do i have to be reminded the whole game on how to ask????? VERY ANNOYING!!!

ha... agreed. that got old REAL fast... especially since you almost never need it - and when you do (in Teir 1) it's not an option.

great idea. very poor execution. super lame.

imagine if every time one soldier walked up to another one during a scirmish they thought to themselves "should i ask this guy for ammo?"

Iv AJay vI
10-14-2010, 02:36 AM
This game is terrible.

/thread

II OE II
10-14-2010, 04:08 AM
MP NEEDS TEAM REBALANCING!!!

Ive been playing Objective Raid now for a while and i cant quit out because it takes forever to get into another match...

My issue of rebalancing is that whenever the opposite team is defending, we cant get a single point... But when they are attacking it apparently takes them 0:05 to destroy both of our objectives...

LOLFESTS
10-14-2010, 04:11 AM
This game is terrible.

/thread

so true :(

mattjv2099
10-14-2010, 04:40 AM
No kill / killer cam when you die.

I agree because most of the time when I die I have no idea how I got killed or what I did wrong! I'm like, I'm behind cover WTF!!!

BUT, if there were a kill cam it would expose too many flaws within the game. Such as constant curving bullets. This would cause too much rage and people would play something else.

My bitches:

Fire Controller. Srlsy, wtf0rz@@@@!!!!!!! I'll be sad when I get every other achievement and only have this one left. Oh well.

Curving bullets. OMFG.

Game modes. I think they all suck except sector control.

2 hours in a game mode cheevos. This sucks. Because it only counts actual time in the game and not the loading time between the games. Objective Raid games can be so quick that you spend almost as much time chilling between games.

SoleAssassin
10-14-2010, 06:16 AM
Campaign was too short and easy on "veteran."

Atroxx70
10-14-2010, 10:51 AM
From what I've seen so far if everyone uses this thread properly the rest of the MoH board will die out completely.

xhunterrrr
10-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Definitely the "curving bullets" problem. Can't tell you how many times I have died being shot through a wall or to be killed only to have the person shooting me die from my bullets shortly after I died.

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Definitely the "curving bullets" problem. Can't tell you how many times I have died being shot through a wall or to be killed only to have the person shooting me die from my bullets shortly after I died.

The worst is when you have a high point streak. I had the 450 point streak once (Air Strike) and that is exactly what happened to me.

Worse, I called an Air Strike in one time and it registered right on top of me. Even though I placed it far away and it didnt say Danger close.

ValkyrieOne15
10-15-2010, 03:33 AM
i hate this game. I agree with most everything that's been said and don't care to give the effort of thought towards this piece of shit game to type out some of my favorite reasons that this game blows so much... so yup

[ Vehemence ]
10-15-2010, 03:55 AM
Neptune's Nest achievement seems to be glitched for me. I have played that mission several times from the first playthrough on Hard, then after I completed the campaign, I restarted the mission on Normal and even on Easy...still, no unlock. I have counted 17 confirm kills without being alerted before moving on throught the cave and being spotted.
1. When you start mission through the cave
2. One down the path towards the cliffside
3, 4. Two at the cliffside
(Dusty tells you to NOT engage those four heading my way, so I don't. I tried to at one time, and no matter what you do, they open fire on you)

These next listing is after meeting up with Mother and he takes out those that you slide down the hill to. As you approach the campsite, you'll come across 9 enemies
1. Take a immediate right, and he's standing by the rocks
2. On the right side of the bridge
3. Crossing the bridge
4. Walking up the hill towards Mother
5, 6, 7. Three at the fire
8. One right behind you if you took that immediate right
9. One that moved through the cave

That makes 13 so far. You then follow Mother under the two bridges without being spotted and take out...
1. One at the bridge (either the one on the bridge, or the one taking a piss)
2. One at the next area (either one will do, Mother takes the other one out)
3, 4. There are three at next area. Either one or two. depending on how fast you can shoot. (Mother takes out either one or two)

You then move onto the path through the cave where you are then spotted and all hell breaks loose.

If my calculation is correct, that makes at least 16 or 17 multiple times w/o unlock.

T FUNK 1984
10-15-2010, 07:20 AM
I'm only 3 levels into the single player and played online for an hour or so but I've already found soooooo many things I hate about this game. Biggest ones so far for me:

- Glitches. Being asked to follow someone through a doorway only for there to be an invisible wall stopping me. Needing the other 3 members of my team to get to a location for me to continue, only 2 turn up then I find the third running in mid air.

- Line of sight. This is maybe my biggest issue. If I can see a target and there is room for bullets to pass through a gap I should be able to shoot through it! For example taking cover next to a tank and trying to fire between the chassis of the tank and the barrel of the tanks gun, once again invisible wall.

- Multiplayer maps. So far every map I've played seem setup to easily allow spawn camping. If one team gets pinned into their spawn area then it's very hard to get out.

- Lack of variety. Come on 3 classes with very little customisation?

- As someone else mentioned why not allow everything from the single player into the multiplayer? Leaning, going prone and sliding are all gone but I really don't see the point.

Sylv
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
my two cents;

Invisible walls - in this day and age, is there really any need for them? Even stopping me from falling off a cliff. Hang on, is this a PS1 game?

AI running - hello COD2 AI, why are you walking like you were programmed 5 years ago?

Campaign length - 4 1/2 and half way through the last mission..... terrible. I know 6-7 hours is standard, but this is stupid.

Stupid obstacles - Why yes, I'd love not to be able to get over that log until my last team mate is over it. Who just happens to be stucks about 300 yards away. I've got nothing better to do with my time obviously!

Graphics - still not as smooth as MW or MW2. Sure, the cut scenes are nice, but the amount of lag in the helicopter missions with lots going on was crazy. The game is installed to hard disc and telly is running at 1080p via HDMI. No excuses for it looking like a game produced inbetween COD3 & 4

Storyline - Very little character building, it's hard to tell which one you're playing sometimes

I've not played MP so far, so cannot comment on that

Giano
10-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Sorry for the following question, I'm just curious.

Watching this on giantbomb.com:
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-medal-of-honor/17-3354/,
from 4:28 you see how intensly scripted the campaign is (too bad, but already seen in the CoD franchise...).
At 7:10 they talk about an enemy-infinite-spawn point...
Can anyone please confirm this and tell me which is this point?
I'm asking it here 'cause I think people who post here are talking because they've "studied" more about the game and noticed the flaws.
Thank you.

Barad
10-15-2010, 11:07 AM
The shortness of the singleplayer..just stupid.

[ Vehemence ]
10-15-2010, 02:08 PM
I finally got passed the Neptune's Nest achievement by following the video step-by-step in this forum. That was one of the stupidest achieve's in this game. I was led to believe that "Not alerting anyone" was that you would not be fired back upon. That was not the case. It must have been the enemies by the cliffside that was faulty.

I have more bitches about this game

> These games are way too short. Some lasting only 1 or 2 mins. How is it that on Objective Raid at Kunar Base, that the first Objective can take only 0:07 secs and the next was -0:30 secs.......game over? I thought it took at least 20 secs to arm and detonate.

> Creating playgroups and launching only to have someone not connect or they end up on the other team.

> Random disconnects

> Curving of the bullets. I was being shot at, so I moved in behind a rock. This was a damn big, thick and massive boulder. After getting to cover and sitting there for 5 secs, I suddenly was hit....WTF?

> When is it that a handgun is more powerful that a M60 a few feet away?

> Shooting an RPG between two enemies and hitting the ground at their feet, but get no hit markers...priceless!

> Calling in mortars and getting hit markers with no kills.

> Tank mobility is awful. I was driving it on the Mazar-I-Sharif Airfield when I stopped, and tried to drive forward again, it went in reverse.

> I was the gunner in the tank, and I was hitting an enemy with at least 30 hit markers and No Kill?

> The knife melee attack is horrendous. It looks at reacts so terrible that it's a wonder that it works at all.

** It seems to be that if you want to do any good at all in this game, then you need to camp your ass off. You don't need to be a sniper, but picking Special Ops with a silencer will get you the scorechain and a positive skill level. Trying to do the objectives will just get you shot by stray bullets.

shootermcgavin2
10-15-2010, 08:13 PM
I hate the multiplayer so much!!! Was so looking forward to it, massive let down!!

Barad
10-15-2010, 09:48 PM
The fact that in mutiplayer it takes like 2 bullets to kill you and also as soon as you spawn you get sniped!

helta_skelta
10-15-2010, 10:44 PM
it was to short

sjmleicester
10-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Multiplayer is so disappointing after Battlefield BC2

Just seems to be a complete constant firefight or two teams just sniping each other, useless grenades. Invisible walls. The aiming was so precise in BFBC2, this is just urgghh.

Campers heaven. The main tactic seems to be just to sit in a corner and wait for some idiot to run past, spawn killling, the list goes on.

Think I'll play it just enough to get to get the achievements and then back in the box it goes and onto ebay.

Glitches on single where the guy you are supposed to be following just sits in a doorway and refuses to move so you can't get past him.

iiDaRReN316x
10-15-2010, 11:07 PM
OK so earlier my fucking game froze and 2nd the Knifing is fucking horrible after sevral attempts of knifing a guy in front of me i failed so i had to pop him, and 3rd WTF IS WITH THE FIRE CONTROL ACHIEVEMENT 600 pts without dying, its like DICE Said "We cant have Medal of Honor been better than Bad Co 2 So lets flaw it up and kill this franchiese for good.

sga962
10-17-2010, 02:25 PM
got a bit of a list:

Spawn kills, so bloody annoying
snipers, once or twice is fine but every single time???
shots not registering
dying first against handguns despite having fired first with rifles. (especially close range)

admittedly some of the last two might be my lack of skill, but not all of it.

Looking at the unlock tree and the list im thinking that the multiplayer is going to be unplayable to newcomers after a week or two cos they'll just keep getting sniped and spawn-killed and killed by superior weapons until they decide to leave entirely.

Haven't played much of the campaign yet but by the sounds of it im not going to be impressed

Mow
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM
I cant get ppl saying this is a great game, i just dont get it, are we even playing the same game? I get all the bad reviews this game is getting..

Single Player:
-Glitches, so many, and bugs,..
-The graphics are a overall mediocre, there are some really bad and slow loading textures a lot of places, bad lighting and backgrounds popping out of nowhere. Gun placements with constant muzzle flashes without pulling the trigger. Really bad tracers on rounds fired.
-The explosions are some of the worst i have seen. The 2000lbs bomb you can drop on the airfield map is a joke.
-Hitmarkers, i could shoot burst at enemy's and it would only register 1 out of 3 shoots, they would go into a "im wounded" animation and shoots fired at them during that wouldn't register.

Started this game on Hard and finished it in about 4,5hrs, was like playing any other game on "Normal".
Died 2 times in some glitch, the other times i died was from "instant" deaths when i got spotted or something on some maps. The game just killed me cause i did something wrong, enemy's would 1hit me.
And the AI is just plain dumb? Felt like theirs more of a challenge from a moving marker at the shooting range then most of the enemy's.
I watched the credits at the end of the game and they had about 200ppl under "quality assurance", i wonder what the f*ck they where doing?

They say they have worked with real soldiers on the game, that cant be alot... Maybe some tactics, guns, things like that. I used to server in the Army, and still have alot of interest in the military. Doh my battalion never got to go to Afghanistan in my time. My country only has a small number of soldiers down there, and there mostly officers and special forces.
I can find so many faults in every single map that i cant get how they can brag about it being "Realistic", i get that its a game, but still...

Mulitplayer:
-Snipers
-Recoil on guns
-Few Maps
-Lagg
-Hitmarkers
-Damage on weapons
-Rockets and grenades has little to no splash damage
-Spawns, way to easy to get spawn raped on most maps.
-Killstreaks markers, killed myself alot of times due to the marker registering on me and not where i was aiming it.
-Few levels, upgrades and guns. Played under half a day online and already got most useful upgrades on every class, and tier 1 rank.
-Playing with friends. Starting a playgroup is little to no use, game splits you up on different teams in game most of the time, and no way to tell who your friends are on your team.

The hole game feels rushed and half assed just to get it out before Black Ops. Its a shame cause it could have been a great game, instead its just mediocre at best, and some easy achievements.
I dint have high expectations for this game to begin with, but this is just horrible. The sound in this game is great doh...
This game soon forgotten and on sale when Black Ops is out.

JuSt BLaZe
10-17-2010, 06:27 PM
:goodpost Mow. I will BITCH around 'bout this game on Monday. ;)

[ Vehemence ]
10-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Another problem I am furiously pissed off about is the lame ass movement controls.

> Your aim control is sloppy and snaps around. It's not smooth and gentle at all and it feels like you are controlling someone who has never fired a weapon before. I checked the settings to make sure that Aim Assist was off. Doesn't matter if it is or not, your best bet is to hipfire everyone you see. This really sucks for sniping. It's fine when you are sitting on your ass, but when you try to move while in scope...forget it, it's fucking horrible.

> I don't really snipe. Not because I'm not good at it, I just don't care to camp..I don't have the patience for it. But, why must we always respawn on the snipers back? Snipers are here to give us support from afar, but once you die at the front lines, you respawn too damn far away, plus you give your snipers position away. This needs to be taken out.

TheBarry
10-17-2010, 07:11 PM
I didnt have high hopes for this game, quite the opposite actually, i expected this game to suck... which is probably why i like it so much lol

The single player campaign did a great job of making u feel like a tier1 operative in afghanistan, i love it, the story, the gam3play and the cutscenes were all awesome!

MP i hoped would have a good kill cam system to deter camping, this is when i was let down. But the game is still alot of fun... for a few days anyways.

I already have all of the cheevos for MOH and I will probably never play it again. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

jamie1000013
10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
I cant get ppl saying this is a great game, i just dont get it, are we even playing the same game? I get all the bad reviews this game is getting..

Single Player:
-Glitches, so many, and bugs,..
-The graphics are a overall mediocre, there are some really bad and slow loading textures a lot of places, bad lighting and backgrounds popping out of nowhere. Gun placements with constant muzzle flashes without pulling the trigger. Really bad tracers on rounds fired.
-The explosions are some of the worst i have seen. The 2000lbs bomb you can drop on the airfield map is a joke.
-Hitmarkers, i could shoot burst at enemy's and it would only register 1 out of 3 shoots, they would go into a "im wounded" animation and shoots fired at them during that wouldn't register.

Started this game on Hard and finished it in about 4,5hrs, was like playing any other game on "Normal".
Died 2 times in some glitch, the other times i died was from "instant" deaths when i got spotted or something on some maps. The game just killed me cause i did something wrong, enemy's would 1hit me.
And the AI is just plain dumb? Felt like theirs more of a challenge from a moving marker at the shooting range then most of the enemy's.
I watched the credits at the end of the game and they had about 200ppl under "quality assurance", i wonder what the f*ck they where doing?

They say they have worked with real soldiers on the game, that cant be alot... Maybe some tactics, guns, things like that. I used to server in the Army, and still have alot of interest in the military. Doh my battalion never got to go to Afghanistan in my time. My country only has a small number of soldiers down there, and there mostly officers and special forces.
I can find so many faults in every single map that i cant get how they can brag about it being "Realistic", i get that its a game, but still...

Mulitplayer:
-Snipers
-Recoil on guns
-Few Maps
-Lagg
-Hitmarkers
-Damage on weapons
-Rockets and grenades has little to no splash damage
-Spawns, way to easy to get spawn raped on most maps.
-Killstreaks markers, killed myself alot of times due to the marker registering on me and not where i was aiming it.
-Few levels, upgrades and guns. Played under half a day online and already got most useful upgrades on every class, and tier 1 rank.
-Playing with friends. Starting a playgroup is little to no use, game splits you up on different teams in game most of the time, and no way to tell who your friends are on your team.

The hole game feels rushed and half assed just to get it out before Black Ops. Its a shame cause it could have been a great game, instead its just mediocre at best, and some easy achievements.
I dint have high expectations for this game to begin with, but this is just horrible. The sound in this game is great doh...
This game soon forgotten and on sale when Black Ops is out.

Yeah, I saw my cousin shoot an RPG at someone and I swear it hit him directly in the head and he survived :-S.

Still I can't wait to get this tommorow :-P. I haven't played a FPS in a while.

jphni12
10-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Message to Dice/EA - Finish a f**king game before you release it.

Its not a bad game just doesn't feel like it's finished. Should be 20 not 40

optics
10-17-2010, 10:59 PM
EA/DICE... cut and paste much?

9:30 in 1st video
YouTube - Medal Of Honor Campaign Part 5

YouTube - Gentlemen, we just seized an air field

SgtCouchPotato
10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
whats with the grenades going off 2 seconds after they're thrown?

and a small thing, having to hit decline or the back button everytime i goto muiltplayer main menu when the game is trying to get me to redeem codes or buy stupid shit...

[ Vehemence ]
10-18-2010, 01:01 AM
EA/DICE... cut and paste much?

9:30 in 1st video
YouTube - Medal Of Honor Campaign Part 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269IQhJSyzY)

YouTube - Gentlemen, we just seized an air field (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqEF49IsenU)

Priceless!

TheBarry
10-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Anyone bitching about getting killed right after taking cover in the multiplayer should know that thats just lag from having 24 people in 1 game. Its not anyones fault. Thats just the way it is with the technology we have. Same thing goes with the texture pop in. The ps3 doesnt have that problem from what ive heard. Im gonna take a minute to bitch about the new xbox; microsoft is dumb for not upgrading the graphics cards to handle ps3 quality graphics, i wouldnt have minded paying an extra 100$ or so for a better xbox instead of this stupid kinect ready, slimer, shinnier and quietter console.

Swiftknife
10-18-2010, 02:14 AM
I've experienced both the offensive support action through windows and the "curving bullets." Really need to fix this stuff :/

ScrewyLouie
10-18-2010, 02:57 AM
1. The biggest problem w/ Multiplayer is when you die and you RESPAWN it puts u w/ your team or @ a base location no matter what... So if the other team is set up and not moving in on that position they can kill you OVER AND OVER AND OVER again before you see anything.

2. Aiming and how it does not read shots well ESPECIALLY HEAD SHOTS!

3. Maps- just played same map 3 times in a row in the same room. And the lack of them overall.

4. All levels are made so poorly that you can set up a couple of teams in 3 spots and never be over ran and/or can spawn kill the other team constantly.

5. Snipers.... Well I dont have a prob w/ Snipers but whne you go against 12 of them and cant make it out of a spawn that has direct line of fire to it.

6. Killstreak rewards are very poor and are very easy to screw up and end up killing no one but yourself.

7. $60 out of my pocket.

8. Try to counter the snipers in holes, etc. with grenades in the area and grenade launchers and they are so ineffective... Makes it to where you can camp in a spot and not worry about anything other then other snipers.

9. And the final one that I will mention although their are many more...

The running/jumping are crap... CONSTANTLY RUN INTO SHIT, CANT MOVE, STUCK IN GLITCH SPOTS, and FINALLY

And can someone plz tell me why the hell they make a game w/ minimal dmg to kill and you cant go PRONE??? WHY NO PRONE... its like one of the BIGGEST ways to protective urself from cover.

TheBarry
10-18-2010, 05:29 AM
And can someone plz tell me why the hell they make a game w/ minimal dmg to kill and you cant go PRONE??? WHY NO PRONE... its like one of the BIGGEST ways to protective urself from cover.

Thats how they limit camping, if u could go prone everyone would be camping everywhere and no one would run around anymore, theyd all be crawling or camping. Thats my guess n e ways

Cable Player
10-18-2010, 06:31 AM
What the hell we DICE thinking with the size of the maps?
You have 24 people spawn-raping everybody on a map no larger than Rust from MW2.

Its a good freaking job that Combat Mission has larger maps!

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Also wasnt this game ment to have helicoopters in it?

SQU1GS
10-18-2010, 07:10 AM
i like this thread lol... im so glad it is not just me that wants to scream when they are playing this game! typical of EA to be involved with yet ANOTHER poor game!

it is really poor! as soon as i hit rank 8 i am trading it in!

[ Vehemence ]
10-18-2010, 07:28 AM
Also wasnt this game ment to have helicoopters in it?

You didn't see that Chinook chopper downed on Shahikhot Mountains? :eek:

para182
10-18-2010, 07:50 AM
I really regret buying it.....I finished the campaign on hard in no time...positive I could do it on tier 1 but don't want to have to play through it again I already have 800 gs on it and I've had it 2 days...the campaign is alright but way to short....mutiplayer is a disaster.....snipers sitting in a corner 24/7...impossible to rush which is more my type of style...if you want to have a decent ratio you HAVE to camp or sit in 1 spot....their isn't many maps at all...the only good purpose of this game is the easy achievements other than that its useless...wish I would of rented it instead oh well.

Muzzle O Bees
10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
I was looking forward to this game as something to get me by until Black Ops releases, but I hate it. It's every bad thing about MW2 online play, and none of the good.

I'll just second what a lot of folks are saying:

>Spawn Kills: Why the hell do you always spawn in the same place and get killed immediately?

>Snipers: Everyone thinks they are a sniper. There's no incentive not to, and no kill cam.

>2 second grenade fuses: Seriously? If you lob it at all they explode midair

>Campers: No attempts to take objectives, just d bags sitting in corners farming easy kills

>Small maps, big teams: Once again, promotes spawn kills and campers because someone will come along in 2 seconds.

>Lag issues: I've shot someone and had five or six hit markers, but they wouldn't die, then shoot me twice with a pistol and I die.

>Can't back out between games: Seriously, I have to wait until the next game starts before I can leave the lobby? This counts as a loss, and irritates the rest of the team.

>Lack of maps: There are only a few maps, and they're terribly laid out.

As others have said, it seems like an unfinished game. I prefer BFBC2 by far, as well as the obvious MW2(Even though MW2 makes me want to scream).

I just hope the single player campaign is better than the online play.

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Urghh this fucking TIER1 BS Is doing my fucking head in !!! retarded cutscenes waste hella time i lost a mission by 10 fucking seconds, dam i cannot fucking wait till i get this stupid achievement so i can play the online what DICE Made, not some random ass company FUCK YOU DANGER CLOSE AND YOUR CRAPPY SINGLE PLAYER,

ahhhh much better.

matthotlips
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I bought this instead of jumping on the band wagon with CoD: BO, however, this is definitely going to be a 1000/1000 then sell sell sell. I'm enjoying the single player, haven't tried Tier 1 yet but I can see that being more annoying than the speed run's on Mirrors Edge.

Multiplayer - is just shockingly bad, for all the reasons other members have mentioned.

Fallout and CoD had better not disappoint like this has....

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:27 PM
;3629727']You didn't see that Chinook chopper downed on Shahikhot Mountains? :eek: Its not drivable is it?

bwfcskillsinhd
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
could have been a great game given the weak story was based in afghanistan but screwed up in so many ways.1st off i think the game makers must have got fed up making it judging by how shockingly short it was,its full of glitches (game crashing & bad AI), has poor graphics and a no brainer of a multiplayer which i abandoned today because i fell asleep playing it.sod the remaining acheivements.:mad:

UplusMEequalsFUN
10-19-2010, 02:18 AM
This is going to be such a brutal 970/1000

I just cannot for the life of me get that Fire Controller achievement.

I spent 10 hours today only on Combat Mission, sniper camping and I have now come to terms that this achievement is too damn luck based.

You basically have to be in a Combat Mission that lasts long enough to supplement you trying to be very careful to snipe people and not get picked off yourself. You have to hope you see enough enemies to get a kill in time. You have to hope you don't miss too much. You have to hope you don't die or its back to trying it all over again, but then you might as well say screw it because there probably won't be enough time in the match to try it again. etc. etc.

Was hoping this would be boostable, but it seems it is too difficult to pull it off from the posts I have seen on here.

This 970 is going to annoy me for some time, need to shake it off as soon as possible and move on.

Goldyman77
10-19-2010, 02:41 AM
I have all the online achievements but I find MANY flaws with the online gameplay. For starters, the movement is TERRIBLE, you get spawn killed by offensive support and snipers CONSTANTLY, at times the knife works when you jab into mid air but not when you aim directly at a person, the bazooka only chooses to explode next to someone and give you a hit marker/kill sometimes, and at times it takes a stupid amount of bullets to kill an enemy (P90 is like a full clip for 1 person). Demo didn't have these problems, but boy did DICE screw this one up. Im just praying they do a hell of a lot better for Battlefield 3!

SOW Camoflauge
10-19-2010, 04:02 AM
This game is a let down big time. Well it is ea that made.

Why does the grenade blow up before it hits the ground.

Why am i shooting someone with open tip ammo and he still kills me after I kill him.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THING THEY ARE THE BEST SNIPER IN THE FUCKING WORLD.

Why are there only a handful of maps. AGAIN!!!

Why can we only have 4 people on a team

Why does this game split my SMALL party up and then not bring us back together

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY ARE THE BEST FUCKING SNIPER IN THE WORLD

Why is there spawn camping

Why does EA make me spend 10 bucks for a code on every game they put out, because there is no FUCKING way I will spend 60 bucks on an EA game.

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THEY ARE THE BEST SNIPER IN THE FUCKING WORLD

Why won't EA put out a game with a bunch of maps so we won't get tired of playing 4 maps. And why are we playing the same map twice now

So yeah, this game is a big let down. I was hoping for a new great game but EA has failed me yet again. And seriously with the sniping. It's ok to have a couple, but there is no need for 12 snipers per team. There should be a cap on how many snipers are allowed in the rooms. I love all the lag and calling in air support at a distance and getting killed by it. Or when someone runs in front of you and you get danger close when you could have gotten 4 kills.

And what is up with the kill streaks, impossible to get them all. As soon as you cap an objective you got at least 6 snipers waiting for you.

Well I guess the new call of duty is my next stop

mtbizzle
10-19-2010, 04:54 AM
I almost sold this game the first day. I couldn't connect to a game for two days, and the single player really does suck. The AA-filtering (edges) and shadows are AWFUL.
Multiplayer encourages and rewards campers WAY too much. it's ridiculous.

I'm planning on selling this one soon.

Robobeast76
10-19-2010, 05:39 AM
Can't join my own party, can't setup a custom lobby, Snipers dominate, spawn points are garbage, kill streak rewards happen too early (3 kills mortar WTF) - going to score an achievement or two tonight then it is going back within the 7 day period.

Anyone seen the population for this game? I've only seen 24,000 max. Once Black Ops is out the population will be <1,000 for sure.

GreenJay
10-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Well, looks like the usual EA servers being either overloaded or flaky causing the lag issues which affect every BF game out there in the first 2-3 weeks. Nothing new to be honest.

Dude this is because you are in SA, in the UK there is no lag at all!! get a decent connection and you will find the lag has disappeared! :uzi:

Barad
10-19-2010, 12:26 PM
The EA servers are down half the bloddy time! When their not down, snipers dominate the online world of this stupid game..fail.

Deathrow THUGS
10-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Sometimes you wanna shoot from somewhere, but the bullets don't come true because there is an invisible wall.

Bubblesz
10-19-2010, 02:33 PM
I got stuck on the quad bike in single player on both play throughs, first time after parking up i couldn't get off the bike and the second time i got off it but couldn't get away from it lol. Test the game:(.
I agree with all the other comments about the mp in this thread to. I thought this game would last a week till new vegas but after 3 days i've had enough... back to castlevania with jean luc picard

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 02:37 PM
I got stuck on the quad bike in single player on both play throughs, first time after parking up i couldn't get off the bike and the second time i got off it but couldn't get away from it lol. Test the game:(.
I agree with all the other comments about the mp in this thread to. I thought this game would last a week till new vegas but after 3 days i've had enough... back to castlevania with jean luc picard

Yeah, I had also my moments in this FUCKED UP game. Bugs & Glitches everywhere. A shame to distribute something like this. I'm really looking forward to play MODERN WARFARE 2 again whem I'm done with my 1000 G. Story, Spec Ops or Multiplayer, doesn't matter, all them beats this shit a million times. And of course I can't wait till BLACK SEXY OPS is coming out, haha. ;)

Side-Note: I haven't even started BITCHING around. Got a full list of BULLSHIT in this game that I had to fight with right here. I'm so glad I just rent it, muhahahaha. It's only worth the 1000 G and ya really wanna know what's the best part in this game...

The credit song by Linkin Park - The Catalyst. That's it fuck the rest.

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I cant really hate on th MP ( Its a fanboy thing : ) but the SP Is horrable

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 02:53 PM
I cant really hate on th MP ( Its a fanboy thing : ) but the SP Is horrable

Yeah, might be, hehe. :) BUT tell me please. WHY IN Danger Close/EA's NAME ARE YOU "NOT ABLE TO LAY DOWN" IN MP??? WHY??? Give me a good reason. Cause I don't get it, probably never ever will be. :mad:

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah, might be, hehe. :) BUT tell me please. WHY IN Danger Close/EA's NAME ARE YOU "NOT ABLE TO LAY DOWN" IN MP??? WHY??? Give me a good reason. Cause I don't get it, probably never ever will be. :mad: You cant go prone in BC2 Either, im no expert but i think singleplayer and multiplayer have slightly different engines

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 03:00 PM
You cant go prone in BC2 Either, im no expert but i think singleplayer and multiplayer have slightly different engines

Oh really. I played BC2, even online, but I forgot about that, hmmmm...This is just crap don't you think. You can sprint and run like crazy in this game (MP) but you can't "lay down". Anywayz, I'm not crying about this, it's just plane ridiculious. Thanks for the talk DaRReN. ;)

iiDaRReN316x
10-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Oh really. I played BC2, even online, but I forgot about that, hmmmm...This is just crap don't you think. You can sprint and run like crazy in this game (MP) but you can't "lay down". Anywayz, I'm not crying about this, it's just plane ridiculious. Thanks for the talk DaRReN. ;) Ya ;) i just wish i could Dropshot lol like in CoD

Dowgle
10-19-2010, 03:20 PM
* Camping, its not big and its not clever. Just to boost some support actions
* Spawn system, incredibly rudimentry. Needs sorting.
* The complete lack of weapons. Everyone ends up using the same thing.
* Maps too similar.
* Hit registration is messed up, especially evident when sniping.

Unfortunately, its very obviously throughout the multiplayer that DICE has little to no experience doing compact fps'. Battlefield was great, but trying to do the same things here just wasnt going to work. Annoyingly ive already traded in both COD and Battlefield so im stuck with this til black ops. :(.

Although to its credit, this game can make you feel like a badass at times. Sniping four people in a row, then taking out another four with a support action, for instance, does feel liberating.

Barad
10-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Not being able to go prone on BC2 didn't really bother me atall..but on this, with all the snipers..its driving me NUTS!!

[ Vehemence ]
10-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Exactly!! None of DICE's games lets you go prone. I guess it deters players from camping, but why do you when you have a 12x scope on a minimap.

Also, I have a few more moments of bitching...

> These short-fusing grenades and explosives that don't cause damage are really pissing me off.

> Why did they take out the "Slide to Cover" ? I just saw the new video for Black Ops with the Leap to Prone effect. That shit looks awesome, but there is a penalty when getting back up, as it takes slightly longer to control your weapon again.

> Why do they have a health marker on the map near the ammo markers?

>>> ALL THESE CHEATERS WITH THEIR DAMN AIMBOTS!! Get a life losers!

bearmod
10-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I've got a couple things to bitch about

1. The single player campaign is just littered with glitches; I don't know how many times i got to spot where i couldnt advance bc the friendly AI was stuck somewhere or achievements didn't pop like the atv one where you have to jump like 7.5 meters on it

2. The mp is laggier than holy hell, it took me like an two hours to get into a match where you didnt lag the whole damm time

3. The damage system for the single player is retarded it took way to many shots to kill someone except for the sniper rifles

So yeah, if you're on the fence about this one i wouldn't suggest buying it, i'm glad i didn't. And one more thing, why didnt 360 get frontlines, i would have bought the game just for frontlines, i know it's probably just cause when it came out it was on ps2 first but still, definetly would have bought it if it had frontlines with it

Mow
10-19-2010, 08:23 PM
God the MP is killing me >.<
Still suffering threw it for the Tier 1 achievement, as soon as i get my 1000g this game is GONE! God dam Snipers, the game reward campers and the god dam lagg and evrything else i posted abut before is giving me a headache!

Phew,.. feels good to have somewhere to bitch abut this shit.

TERMINATOR 2452
10-19-2010, 08:25 PM
i hate this game online LAGS BAD .....and i hate online achievements :uzi:

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey fellas. Playing Team-Assault right now and I've noticed when you lose the game, the endstats-theme sounds very very very familiar. I think it was quite similar to a GREAT, SUPERB & STUNNING war-shooter by Infinity Ward. :ass
Dayum, this game keeps on sucking. So glad when I'm done with the 1000 G. What a crap!!! (Next Bitching round will coming soon, hehe). These threads are so cool. Let's hope anyone from EA/Danger Close will read this muhahaha. :nana

Next: WHERE IS THE FUCKING "MUTE" OPTION???? hearing kids already.

Mow
10-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Next: WHERE IS THE FUCKING "MUTE" OPTION???? hearing kids already.
There is no "MUTE" option in this game...

JuSt BLaZe
10-19-2010, 09:57 PM
There is no "MUTE" option in this game...

Yeah thanks, I already knew.

Mow
10-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah thanks, I already knew.
Yea iknow, just that its great how they even fail to put in something basic like that.

xI VARSITY
10-20-2010, 04:32 AM
nothing wrong with the game apart from it's too short! 2 days to 1000G!! waste of money, do not buy, just rent:mad:

[ Vehemence ]
10-20-2010, 09:27 AM
WHERE IS THE FUCKING "MUTE" OPTION???? hearing kids already.

You finding games with people who can afford mics? No one says a thing in 7/8 of my games.

Bubblesz
10-20-2010, 09:32 AM
;3635167']

> These short-fusing grenades and explosives that don't cause damage are really pissing me off.

hahaha almost forgot about that. I leveled a rifleman and thought a proper nade would unlock or something. 1 smoke nade that lasts 5 secs is stupid.
I hate the ribbons/medals awards to, not enough of them. it just seems pointless and half assed putting them in the game ok ok cod had them:(

bigquackster
10-20-2010, 09:50 AM
single player is ok but MP is so terrible and half-assed. the game is a epic fail.

In Flames
10-20-2010, 11:38 AM

happened to me, i just reloaded the checkpoint

Barad
10-20-2010, 12:36 PM
When it comes to boosting..random disconnection can fuck your whole day over ! :/

iiDaRReN316x
10-20-2010, 01:18 PM
i cant wait till this nightmares over allmost level 13

JuSt BLaZe
10-20-2010, 01:51 PM
;3637572']You finding games with people who can afford mics? No one says a thing in 7/8 of my games.

Haha yeah, some 12 years old kids who was talking German. Well you got lucky then. :p ;)

B0Zz3
10-20-2010, 06:50 PM
This game must be the worst game I've ever played!! LOL, The graphics sucks really bad and is good as the first medal of honor on PC so bad!

And I cant understand how I end up being stuck on a little rock thats is in front of me lol thats really bad. Clearing the Tier 1 mode right now so that I can continue my MP carrer and hit lvl 15 so that I that I dont have to play this piece of shit game any more. Sure the story was good but graphics and so on is terrible, Stupid AI alleys and so on.

Barad
10-20-2010, 07:06 PM
i cant wait till this nightmares over allmost level 13

Same! I'll be trading this in for Vanquish this friday!! :D

JuSt BLaZe
10-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Same! I'll be trading this in for Vanquish this friday!! :D

DAMY STRAIGHT!!! I saw VANQUISH and thought WOOOOOOW :eek::woop:

This game looks soooo cool.

Not for this here though. After 7h SP & 10h MP it STILL SUCKS and always will be. Oh it feels sooooo good and it's just like a relief to post in here. Thanks x360a & community. :Angel

Barad
10-20-2010, 07:18 PM
DAMY STRAIGHT!!! I saw VANQHISH and thought WOOOOOOW :eek::woop:

This game looks soooo cool.

Not for this here though. After 7h SP & 10h MP it STILL SUCKS and always will be. Oh it feels sooooo good and it's just like a relief to post in here. Thanks x360a & community. :Angel

Once again brother well spoken! Vanquish will be siiick :D

Will miss the Cruise Missile though :( the ONE time I got it! Haha! :P

JuSt BLaZe
10-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Once again brother well spoken! Vanquish will be siiick :D

Will miss the Cruise Missile though :( the ONE time I got it! Haha! :P

Haha, yes. Only need it once. Looking soooo much forward to Vanquish. :D:biglaugh

shootermcgavin2
10-20-2010, 07:34 PM
This is going to be such a brutal 970/1000

I just cannot for the life of me get that Fire Controller achievement.

I spent 10 hours today only on Combat Mission, sniper camping and I have now come to terms that this achievement is too damn luck based.

You basically have to be in a Combat Mission that lasts long enough to supplement you trying to be very careful to snipe people and not get picked off yourself. You have to hope you see enough enemies to get a kill in time. You have to hope you don't miss too much. You have to hope you don't die or its back to trying it all over again, but then you might as well say screw it because there probably won't be enough time in the match to try it again. etc. etc.

Was hoping this would be boostable, but it seems it is too difficult to pull it off from the posts I have seen on here.

This 970 is going to annoy me for some time, need to shake it off as soon as possible and move on.

Im not very good at this game, yet I have now done fire controller a bunch of times!!

Just find a good sniping spot and get long range headshots, you can get 50 points for one kill. Sometimes I get 2 or 3 offensive actions on the back of one kill. Helmand Valley is awesome for this

jules the great
10-20-2010, 09:37 PM
i had a glitch where I couldnt get thru a door that dusty went thru, the door was wide open, however I couldnt pass for some strange reason, so i had to restart the checkpoint and then it was fine. No other glitches tho in single player.
I will say tho, for a "hard" difficulty setting, this was VERY easy.

Tyger7
10-21-2010, 07:37 AM
This is one of the worst multiplayer games I have played in the past few years. Wow. It's like a camper's dream and I never camp. I spawn, and die within seconds. I seem to have a hard time figuring out who's on my team besides a little arrow on them and there are way too many people in the game at once...I love how I'm level 1 starting and I'm fighting all these veteran players who have way better guns and even picking a sniper i get the one that has no scope. I guess DICE just keeps getting worse and worse at making games! Oh I hate this so much. It's like they keep the same formula going! 3 classes hardly any weapons and too many people playing at once.

The levels are horrible too. It funnels you so you're easy to pick off by defending campers. There are almost no alternate routes anywhere! I'm glad this was a rental. I'm hidden behind something and still get killed, I look and no orange arrows to point out who was killing me...they literally just shoot me through whatever I'm hiding behind an extreme distance away.

EDIT: Guess that was just the mode I was playing...I was first place in a different game mode having twice the score as second place guy and suddenly the game crashes! :(

JuSt BLaZe
10-21-2010, 10:56 AM
This is one of the worst multiplayer games I have played in the past few years. Wow. It's like a camper's dream and I never camp. I spawn, and die within seconds. I seem to have a hard time figuring out who's on my team besides a little arrow on them and there are way too many people in the game at once...I love how I'm level 1 starting and I'm fighting all these veteran players who have way better guns and even picking a sniper i get the one that has no scope. I guess DICE just keeps getting worse and worse at making games! Oh I hate this so much. It's like they keep the same formula going! 3 classes hardly any weapons and too many people playing at once.

The levels are horrible too. It funnels you so you're easy to pick off by defending campers. There are almost no alternate routes anywhere! I'm glad this was a rental. I'm hidden behind something and still get killed, I look and no orange arrows to point out who was killing me...they literally just shoot me through whatever I'm hiding behind an extreme distance away.

EDIT: Guess that was just the mode I was playing...I was first place in a different game mode having twice the score as second place guy and suddenly the game crashes! :(

/SIGNED!!! I HATE THIS GAME!!! :mad:

Mow
10-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh yes! Thank god, finally got my Tier 1 achievement! Now for the last SP ones and im not touching this piece of shit even with a 10 foot pole ever again! Trading this shit inn and buying Fallout New Vegas, Vanquish and Castlevania :D

Mikey1610
10-21-2010, 11:42 AM
The thing that's really annoying me a lately, amongst all the obvious stuff, is moving in to cover when being shot at and those last 1 or 2 bullets will still get you and finish you off. Call it lag or curved bullets but it's ridiculous.

Barad
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM

I thought it was just me, now I've heard from a Moderator, I've come to realise, this game really is horrendous, regardless of game mode, some you'll do better in, some worse, but overall, their all sniper dominated and spawn killing has never been worse, therefore, crushing any fun to be had online.

When it comes to the singleplayer, much better, but nothing major or memorable by itself like MW2's campaign if I were to compare/ - Plus its 3 hours long..on hard!

DICE owe me 40 :/

TERMINATOR 2452
10-21-2010, 02:22 PM
how come i cant kill people online ...i hide ,wait ,one come running toward me i unload 20 bullet into them they stop shot me dead in one shot....:uzi:

JuSt BLaZe
10-21-2010, 02:36 PM
how come i cant kill people online ...i hide ,wait ,one come running toward me i unload 20 bullet into them they stop shot me dead in one shot....:uzi:

Cause the game totally SUCKS! That's why, trust me. There is no explanation.

upindat
10-21-2010, 02:59 PM
The unlock system for the guns and ranks. Why rank up only to unlock guns that are not as good as some of the lower levels. And the camo?? Give me a break. Needs major update soooon!!!

Barad
10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Also not to mention that this is the only game thats frozen on me at the worst times online..8 times so far..

A Perfect Thief
10-22-2010, 08:50 AM
You guys have pretty much added everything already except that the maps are so repetitive it looks like DICE used forge (from halo) to place the forge blocks for buildings on the map.

This game is just terrible EA should pay us to send our copies of the game back to them.

I would call this game a beta of a beta of Medal of Honor.

I have played better beta versions of games than this finished product.

DeviousD
10-22-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm so glad I rented this piece of shit in fact when ive got the last achievement im going to snap it into little pieces and throw in a lake. (ill just tell them it was lost in the post) I played a game of objective raid last night and my whole team was a bunch of gay ass camping snipers and never left our spawn meaning i was the only person going for the objective still finished top of the leader board. Worst game i have ever played on Xbox and ive played Avatar.

JuSt BLaZe
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm so glad I rented this piece of shit in fact when ive got the last achievement im going to snap it into little pieces and throw in a lake. (ill just tell them it was lost in the post) I played a game of objective raid last night and my whole team was a bunch of gay ass camping snipers and never left our spawn meaning i was the only person going for the objective still finished top of the leader board. Worst game i have ever played on Xbox and ive played Avatar.

Hahaha, the last part was the best. I can only join you mate. ;)

Stickman400
10-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Too many snipers, terrible matchmaking, terrible teammates, terrible spawns, terrible maps, terrible weapons, hell, it's just terrible everything with this game. I hope another game like this never see's the light of day, EVER.

Turkdaballa6
10-23-2010, 05:21 AM
2 achievements left, fire controller and tier 1... Fable 3 comes out tuesday which means i gotta get those 2 achievements or im never gonna bother with it since i do not want cancer that MOH would give me. Fable 3 till Nov 9th and then Black Ops.

Im pretty sure that even if Black Ops is fail its never gonna be epic fail as MOH... I just dont have any hope from treyarch to come up with anything as good as something infinity ward would but we shall see...

Seriously... as for MOH... weapons? Java games have more weapons in them... I'll give MOH the Combat Mission mode. But i guess thats a touch from Dice with the whole Battlefield experience. I dont know exactly what but the whole engine just makes me feel like a retarded pace shooter. Motion just seems to be slow, pulling the gun and shooting even in single player. Some might say its more realistic etc, I played ARMA series or originally Operation Flashpoint since it came out so if you talk about realism go play that and not some tunnel/arcade shooter. I loved MOH series back in the day when you played as a spy in some missions flashing your fake papers for nazis at checkpoints and all but i guess its not the same anymore and that love for MOH got replaces for COD very fast.

I hope treyarch doesnt screw the hype with no lube and they actually do pull off something badass. All the sneak peeks so far has been really good looking and lets hope the game really is entertaining and fun.

Mikey1610
10-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Had a couple of really strange games yesterday - at the beginning of the round I spawned with the enemy team, only noticed when their name came up in orange. Got a couple of quick kills then got taken out myself.

CFC07
10-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Had a couple of really strange games yesterday - at the beginning of the round I spawned with the enemy team, only noticed when their name came up in orange. Got a couple of quick kills then got taken out myself.
That happened me yesterday and got a quick 6 kill streak i was playing team deathmatch.

xMidget_Furyx
10-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Had a couple of really strange games yesterday - at the beginning of the round I spawned with the enemy team, only noticed when their name came up in orange. Got a couple of quick kills then got taken out myself. i had this happen a few times yesterday

xMidget_Furyx
10-23-2010, 10:27 PM
2 achievements left, fire controller and tier 1... Fable 3 comes out tuesday which means i gotta get those 2 achievements or im never gonna bother with it since i do not want cancer that MOH would give me. Fable 3 till Nov 9th and then Black Ops.

Im pretty sure that even if Black Ops is fail its never gonna be epic fail as MOH... I just dont have any hope from treyarch to come up with anything as good as something infinity ward would but we shall see...

Seriously... as for MOH... weapons? Java games have more weapons in them... I'll give MOH the Combat Mission mode. But i guess thats a touch from Dice with the whole Battlefield experience. I dont know exactly what but the whole engine just makes me feel like a retarded pace shooter. Motion just seems to be slow, pulling the gun and shooting even in single player. Some might say its more realistic etc, I played ARMA series or originally Operation Flashpoint since it came out so if you talk about realism go play that and not some tunnel/arcade shooter. I loved MOH series back in the day when you played as a spy in some missions flashing your fake papers for nazis at checkpoints and all but i guess its not the same anymore and that love for MOH got replaces for COD very fast.

I hope treyarch doesnt screw the hype with no lube and they actually do pull off something badass. All the sneak peeks so far has been really good looking and lets hope the game really is entertaining and fun. the engine in the single player is different from the mulitplayer one. i for one am excited for Black Ops but then again i really enjoyed WAW.

ashoholic
10-24-2010, 07:27 AM
Not sure if this was reported...but don't try and run ahead (if you can). i ran into the warehouse (level 2) ahead of my team and found no enemies and the open back door to a pit of nowhere...just kept falling and dying! Nice job EA. Blow your wad on cinematics and then leave nothing behind for the campaign.

AFreakinCabbag3
10-24-2010, 11:34 AM
I died on Tier 1 at the end of the level and I don't know if it was frustration or what but the pistol is a beast. I ran through the whole level with the pistol 6 mins faster then when I used the M4. Plus it has unlimited ammo.

I got RPG'd on Tier 1 thinking it was part of the level like level 1, next thing I know "Restart level". Needless to say I'm on Dead Rising now.

joriverm
10-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Lag.... Lag.... Lag.... Lag....!!!!

Its awful and annoying playing online!!!!!

joriverm
10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
If you play the campaign... in a few areas if you go ahead of the team, the game stops...

Jedi sy
10-25-2010, 03:59 PM
A HUGE let down. Single player campaign on hard in under 5 hours is a joke. I phoned Game the next day saying I bought it when I was drunk by mistake and could I have a refund. Traded in today for store credit. Black Ops is slowly nearing:woop:

km16
10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Atleast you guys are getting the achievement for beating the game on Hard. I've gone through twice now on hard, both times was in one sitting and never got the damned achievement. I'm selling this piece of crap when I go get Fable III tomorrow. Screw the 1000 gamerscore.

H4sselh0ff
10-25-2010, 09:33 PM
<RAGE>
The spawns in the game are just beyond stupid: you line up a head shot, pull the trigger, and BAM a team mate spawns in front of you and gets shot in the back.

Plus the spawn raping/being sniped within a nanosecond of spawning makes me wonder why the f*ck I paid money for this.... :mad:

</RAGE>

octocon
10-26-2010, 03:57 PM
can someone explain how hard singleplayer is and the overall achievements, relating it to veteran hardcore or normal difficulty of mw2, thanks

Steelhead
10-26-2010, 04:07 PM
can someone explain how hard singleplayer is and the overall achievements, relating it to veteran hardcore or normal difficulty of mw2, thanks
The SP on hard isn't even in the same ballpark as MW2 when it comes to difficulty. I'm the kind of guy that usually gets frustrated on hard mode...even the games that everyone else says are easy...but this one was a breeze on hard. Seriously. If you beat MW2 on Vet, you'll laugh at this one.

phatstrat
10-27-2010, 12:53 AM
WooHoo! Traded this game in for Black Ops today! It's liberating when one finally accepts that he was had by purchasing a supremely horrible game. MOH should have been released on XBOX Live and even then at only $10. I could have lived with a short, painfully easy SP. BFBC2 was a little like that, but the MP was overwhelminly satisfying. Curving bullets, spawn raping, mortar strikes with no warning and hordes of snipers with one shot kill abilities on tiny maps make for the ultimate disappointment of a game. They said this would be the best of COD and BF. It was actually the worst of both. Its no wonder they are releasing DLC just 3 weeks after launch. They need to throw it out there so SOMEBODY will play it before the game dies.

Kmoney roc
10-28-2010, 05:59 AM
Picked this game up yesterday and activated the online pass. Tried playing multiplayer and I was waiting for over 30 minutes on the loading screen. 4 attempts and I still can't play. Any ideas on how to solve this?

AFreakinCabbag3
10-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Failed the ambush level by 1.17 but heli's took 1.20 to finish shooting why.....

KillTheft_Echo
10-29-2010, 07:13 PM
This is one of the worst big-budget games I've ever played. End of Story.

kzone1991
10-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Can't belive a paid 60 for this pice of shit.

jaycenblaze
10-31-2010, 09:19 PM
With the insane amount of sniper camping I imagine that Coleman stocks have went thru the roof.

jaycenblaze
10-31-2010, 09:23 PM
The SP on hard isn't even in the same ballpark as MW2 when it comes to difficulty. I'm the kind of guy that usually gets frustrated on hard mode...even the games that everyone else says are easy...but this one was a breeze on hard. Seriously. If you beat MW2 on Vet, you'll laugh at this one.

I agree I was expecting a headache but this was an absolute breeze.

On another note, my local gamestop said that by thursday of release week 39 copies had came back.

jaycenblaze
10-31-2010, 09:31 PM
Also the fact that it doesnt kick people out from being AFK. I was playing and only had 9 team members playing but a full team. I admit Ive done it myself but it completely screws a team.

farmeruk
10-31-2010, 09:41 PM
The single player was not that bad apart from a few glitches,although hard was way to easy.

Was worth a rent (should hit 1000g tonight and sone has completed so not too bad.

If i didnt go half on the rental with my son i might be a bit peeved.

To buy? NEVER
Rent? if you have nothing better to do.

Tier 1 is a joke, so many glitches its unreal.

X Ov3RL0aD X
10-31-2010, 11:09 PM
my rage for this game is that i played the entire single player campaign on hard and got NOTHING FOR IT!!!! not a single achievment popped the entire time. glad i borrowed this sack o %$&* cuz im not even gonna bother with mp. back to fable!! fun game and liked the story but i want my cheevos!!!

Jonny Killalot
11-03-2010, 09:09 PM
So glad I only rented this steaming pile of crap. I was trying to beat the Tier 1 mode Belly of the Beast. Everytime I get to the part where you suppress the Dshk when the F15's blow it up my screen goes tan. I can't see anything but the teammate's Icons. One time it went away after a minute or so but time is a issue in Tier 1 so I didn't pass it because the game is too glitchy.

So many times the game gets stuck because teammates either disappear or get stuck and I have to go looking for them. What a joke this game is.

Lesson learned. I will never buy or rent anything from Danger Close again. Not worth the frustrations. I will rent first anything from DICE before buying.

I have never been so pissed off about a game I only rented. Thank god I didn't buy it.

EDIT-Installing the game to my 360 seemed to fix my problem with the screen going blank/tan on Belly of the Beast. Hopefully it will fix the other glitchy problems I been having with the game.

SCOSE
11-05-2010, 04:22 PM
The lack of killcams on multiplayer are inherently frustrating. You can be having the game of your life, and all of a sudden a couple of sounds (which sound like you are being hit with a tennis racket) and you're on the deck, wondering what the hell just happened.

It is terribly annoying that "run and gun" just isnt an option. Some players just have no intention of moving, even from their spawn spot. Snipers are trained on you no matter where you start, so the only option is to snipe back, which makes the maps (which aren't completely terrible) incredibly tedious.

I didnt want to put this in the "bitching thread" since I am rarely one to do so, but this game promised so much, and as a person who really isn't too keen on the sniper class on any game (I have to keep moving, zero patience), I feel like I just won't ever come back to this when Black Ops emerges.

Anthrizacks
11-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Snipers.

=\

thx1120
11-07-2010, 10:35 PM
worse game i have ever played

axeuup
11-09-2010, 01:50 AM
when it came to the campaign i did not have much of a problem until i got to tier one. belly of the beast it starting to piss me off. the hardest part is at the very end and if you die you have to start all over. 20+ minutes of wasted time for every failed attempt. during the hard campaign i did not mind too much aiming directly at someones head and it not registering but in tier one campaign its infuriating.

multiplayer is a complete disaster. the learning curve is too high. snipe or die. i made the mistake of dedicating to the asault class. whoops, i am sniper fodder over and over. start with sniper class and stick to it. how fun is it in team games where your team is pinned in a spawnpoint and every exit is defended by an enemy sniper??? i will tell you, not much fun at all. why reward experiance with better guns and perks? noobs try to learn this game and the veterans with all the guns and level memory dominate. that is the main reason why the MP is failing and will be obscured into oblivion in the blink of an eye. fail fail fail :uzi:MOH

keung
11-12-2010, 06:31 PM
I really enjoyed the single player mode in this game, and I actually liked Tier 1. There were only a few annoyances for me personally in SP; Getting stuck while crouching, random encounters of glitches (such as not being able to get up off the ATV when halfway through Running With Wolves), and a few framereate issues. I played through single player prior to multi player. And, oh god, did I lose respect for this game.

First of all, it's a sniper's heaven. Snipe, or be sniped. You can barely get anywhere by running, as there are always a minimum of 6 dug-in snipers where you're headed. Some maps are EXTREMELY biased towards one team in terms of location. I just played a round of sector control where one of the control points were located near the enemies "primary" CP and spawn. They dominated that point as there were a gazillion snipers located around in the mountain.

Lag. Lag, lag, lag. Laggety lag. There's so much lag in this game it feels like syrup. At some point, running with sniper rifle, I saw a guy in front of me, and shot him dead-on in the throat. Yes, I saw the blood splatter. But what happens? After half a second, I die! Gah! Do they have servers in Asia? I guess that's why these "curving bullets" occur all the time. Some people simply have superior ping. You have to have an insanely fast reaction to kill people.

Multiplayer screen freezes; in almost all of the MP games I play, there will always be random occurences of screen freezes. Sometimes it only happens every nth minute, but more often it happens several times a minute. Even consecutively. I've experienced trying to throw a grenade over a wall, the screen freezes-unfreezes-freezes-unfreezes-freezes-unfreezes, and the end result is that the grenade hit the wall and bounces back on me. Fun times. Yay.

Coming from 30+ hrs of BioShock 2 MP, a game so many people thought was a load of cuh-rap, MoH MP was sickening. I had tons of fun with BS2, while with MoH I only want to declare jihad on the world. It could prolly be better if I had better ping, but somehow I doubt it, this game just fails imo.

Kuruma Zenichi
11-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Everything i want to say has been said, this game is garbage, crap, a joke, you name it. EA needs to stop making games, between this crap and army of 2 the 40th day and some others i choose to forget, i will never ever buy a new EA game, i will possibly buy used or rent but they will never see another dime from me, if more people hit them in the pocket they will have to make something worthwhile or give it up. The only good thing about this game is that graphics. multiplayer is a load of crap, and its 50/50, first the game is just a more polished version of bad company 2, and the second is the lame ass people who play it, sniping and nothing else, what a joke they are prolly suck at COD, halo, and gears, prolly love this crap, well they can have it, COD is out, this game is officially a trade in for assasains creed brotherhood. so much more to complain about but nobody who can make a difference will ever hear it and its all been said, but hopefully youre reading these messages before you buy, i know from now on i will be......buyer beware....I have halo reach, deadrising 2, COD black ops, and gears 2 if anyone needs a freind....kuruma zenichi

Jedi sy
11-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I tried to take this game back to Game the day after buying it and told them I was drunk when I bought it. Considering the hype leading up to its release it was highly disappointing.

I bought it as a stop gap game until Black Ops and Kinect came out, I thought it would last longer than a day

Ralph The Rogue
11-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Single player was too short, too easy, and buggy. Multiplayer is an epic disaster.

It did give me a 2 day break from Black Ops multiplayer and maybe tuned me up for the Black Ops campaign.

Funny that I remember seeing threads on boards that were asking MOH or COD? I'm not a COD fanboy, but COD all the way.

LocustDawn
11-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Snipers, sinpers everywhere, also the MP in general seriously feels like Dice were making a flash game but decided to make an XBL game out of it instead, im amazed at how poor a job they did as I love the Battlefield series.

EnglishCrusader
11-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Online play for me is lag free, however i am still sick of campers, skill lackers who rpg you from 5ft away, and i did not notice that axes and stabbing travels faster then bullets, it's amazing how games can annoy you so much :drunk all around.

veece16
11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Fuck this stupid game. There are so many problems with it, it's literally broken. There's too many pussy snipers that stay back, you die while in cover, constant spawn killing and much more. "Competition with MW2" my ass.

thekid215
11-26-2010, 03:38 AM
This is one of the worst big-budget games I've ever played. End of Story.
Could not have said it better myself! What a waste of a game and my time.

nejvetsiborec
12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Yeah this game is huge crap. I trying to finish it, but cant do one lvl in Tier1 it always freezes and I have to shutdown my XBOX. Same when Im trying to start Tier1 mode, my router kicks me. Only happening in MoH. I hate this game.

Edit: This is really the worst shooting game ever, why auto aim, enemies with steering RPG rockets, AAA with 100% accuracy and a really really huge problem with EA servers. For me, not finishable Tear1 Mode.

This will be my only game that I wont try to finish it to 1000G because of Tier1 mode.

Himuton
12-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Nerd gamers may like Tier 1 but I strongly dislike it. Death means start over? Thrill should not be built on great waste of time!!!

Hell, CODMW2 Special Ops are similar but you can co-op and revive each other. Not in this one.

And they dare put in the goddamned timer, as if things ain't bad enough?

JokerDe
12-25-2010, 03:25 PM
I have had several times in sector control where I have killed a few guys and captured the base. After hiding from snipers and not calling in any kind of support I just die and the game says I killed myself ... how? I wasn't out of the game zone, didn't call in strikes, didn't throw grenades or use c4. WTC?

Aceman417
12-27-2010, 01:03 AM
Are the trainihng achievements glitched for anyone else? Like Assault training and stuff like that.

Shattuck
12-31-2010, 08:44 PM
Let's see... Multiplayer:

Snipers. What is left to say.

Terrible hit detection in cover. What the hell is the point of cover if the bullets magically turn corners? Ditto on hit detection for knives. Awful.

Impossible Streaks. What where they thinking? The only people who can even come close to good streaks are either snipers or campers, everyone else is just out of luck. The Fire Controller achievement is literally impossible unless you sit back and snipe all game, and even then you are probably going to get messed up by one of the dozen other snipers or get a random mortar strike on your head.

Terrible spawn points. Hey, lets just make the entire team spawn in one of two or three easily camped areas! Great idea!

Awful streak system. Not only are the streaks impossible unless you camp, but they reward campers on top of it! What better way to even things up than give the campers tons of artillery to drop on the spawn points, thereby giving them more artillery, so on, so on, rinse and repeat.

Stale game modes / maps. Yay, no free for all, one deathmatch mode, and a bunch of objective games that are all basically the same. Unless you pay for extras, of course. Then each game type only cycles like 4 maps, 3 of which are generic city ruins. Exciting.

NO LOCAL MULTIPLAYER. What the hell? How hard would it have been to add it? But no, instead I can't play split-screen or co-op with friends, which is a hell of a lot more fun than going on line and playing Sniper of Honor all day.

Single Player and Multiplayer are completely different. Not only do we get a gutted BF2 for multiplayer, but all of the time spent in campaign (all 4 hours of it on Hard) are a waste because none of the skills transfer over. Sliding into cover, kicking in doors, maps that could use night vision, all of that would have been cool, but nope. Just a bunch of wasted time and potential.

Poor variety of weapons / lack of customization. Only a couple of weapons per class and then half of them suck anyways. Cool, veteran versions of guns that are exactly the same as regular ones but look a little different, what a nice reward for grinding all the way to that rank. They could have thrown in more guns (or at least make the other guns, you know, good, so people will actually use them once in a while). Then we get a bunch of useless gun upgrades. Hmmm, extra damage or extra ammo that I won't get to use because I will probably be sniped out of nowhere within 30 seconds of spawning? Tough choice. They also missed a ton of opportunities for customizing characters so we aren't all nameless, faceless soldiers and actually have something invested in our characters. Even purely cosmetic options are a nice addition that makes the game feel much, much richer and even distinguish rank / skill and things like that. Hell, the old Medal of Honor games on playstation had multiplayer characters with more personality.

Basically EA / Dice seems to have gone backwards in time in terms of development. They could have taken a few pages from the other sucessful shooters and added their own flavor / additions, but instead we get a gutted multiplayer that won't leave a single mark on the gaming scene. Way to ruin a chance to do something new and exciting with a big-budget, highly anticipated game. Easier to shovel out crap I guess.

da hipster
01-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Arrrggghhh this is the only ever game that has annoyed me!

Has anyone else had it where you suddenly, automatically pull the knife/axe out and try and stab someone 20 feet away... even though at the time you were pulling the trigger?

And my games usually go... spawn die spawn die spawn die spawn die spawn die. COD4, halo 3, MW2 etc etc where never as ridiculous as this. And because of this there is no way I will get a level 7 kill streak thing. Which will annoy me even more because all the other achs are very.. well.. achievable.

And the campaign is far too easy, even on hard... I haven't tried tier one yet but it can't be that difficult.

codename76
01-09-2011, 06:14 AM
I liked the Singleplayer campaign and only had trouble with one mission on Tier 1. Too short.

However...Multiplayer is pretty substandard. Snipers and Campers. Found it frustrating and annoying at best. It felt like a cheap mishmash of Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

Co-op: EA what is the deal. You honestly believe that you can compete with Call of Duty without any co-op modes.

F TANK
01-10-2011, 03:05 AM
my complaint, because it gipped me out of an achievement is that they award the online achievements get awarded after a round ends. I got cut out from EA's server before a match ended so my stats on the MOH website say I earned it but it never got awarded to me

YEAHY0UKN0W
01-10-2011, 06:03 AM
my complaint, because it gipped me out of an achievement is that they award the online achievements get awarded after a round ends. I got cut out from EA's server before a match ended so my stats on the MOH website say I earned it but it never got awarded to me ouch... just do it again, bro. Good luck. My biggest rant is obviously the sniping. Then I'd have to say the exclusive MP7. That gun owns and the idea of having something EXCLUSIVE in a video game seems kinda cheap.

YEAHY0UKN0W
01-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Alright i read over some of the comments. Heres what i gotta say.

The bullet registration issue: isn't the server. It's latency. Big word for some of you guys. Latency is your connection to another players. In a game of 24 people the over all latency is going to be shit. In reality you were dead before you turned the corner. It just to your latency to the server to detect you were dead. Thus gibing you the idea your character being able to make it across the wall or rock you thought you were behind.
The sniping issue: I can agree with that. Sniping is my main problem in this game. Don't get me wrong. I'm an excellent sniper in every game with a sniper. I'll easily drop a flawless 25-0 every game in this game sniping. Yet i don't like snipin every game. Plus i wouldn't consider sniping in this game fair. This game is full of what I'd call bitch sniping. (hiding in a tree to get you scorechain up.) They should make it where you HAVE to hit above chest, and count in bullet drop and a wind factor to make it balanced. That'd probably kill all the bitch snipers.
The actual gameplay issue: Alright.. I'm sure hallf of the people complaining about this are big CoD fans. CoD is an unrealistic shooter. That's that. This game has a fast pace feel to it, yet if you try and play it fast paced you're gonna get bitch sniped. I can say personally i said the same thing as you guys did at first. Here's my advice. Play this game as if your character was actually you in warfare. PLAY SMART! By that i mean patrol.. not camp. I don't promote camping but i promote patrolling. Don't try and MARATHON PRO LIGHTWEIGHT PRO COMMANDO PRO THIS ISN'T IN ANY MEANS CoDit's just not gonna happen. Play it smart and patrol your objective if you wanna run a SMG or SHOTGUN. If you wanna snipe be a Bitch sniper Like everyone else.
HOW TO KILL THE BITCH SNIPERS??? Easy. Run in zigzags across the map and use cover wisely. When you find dey punk asses be straight up like "BREAK YOSELF FOOO" and kill them ;]
Over all this is a good title once you get the feel for it. I can't stress this enough
THIS IS NOT CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!!!

beer is gud
01-11-2011, 11:03 PM
So fucking glitchy on campaign, its ridiculous, I'm having to do each level 3 times before it doesn't glitch.

Most glitchiest game I've ever played, absolute crap.

MelangeAddict
01-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Weapons seem underpowered or inconsistent in multiplayer. I mean, how is it I can empty an entire M16 mag into somebody but he killed me with a pistol? That brings up another bitch, hit detection seems weird to me. Okay, sure that could be the server or latency or whatever fancy tech word you want to use.

Players who get right in front of you as you are about to line up a shot and then stay there.
The "1000 Bullets fired" achievement. Could you maybe move away from the spawn point and do that? I'm pretty sure the other team just called in a mortar strike because of you.

No claymores. I never thought I'd want claymores but having something behind you while scanning the map with the scope and then knowing somebody could trip once you leave is nice.

Battlefront360
01-22-2011, 03:39 AM
Belly of the Beast on Tier 1 mode wth damn cutscenes effed my chievement

tripleb2k
01-24-2011, 05:49 AM
only played the MP so far and have 2 problems with it:
1) shotguns have a very long range with the ability of one hit kill
2) cover doesn't always work, also times when enemies are able to stand behind a wall with their gun going threw it (and killing people in the room).

and another small compliment, people using sniper rifles like shotguns (really close range).

other than that, I really enjoy the MP. probably gonna hate SP though, so I'm saving that for last haha

KFZ Scrubs
01-30-2011, 04:29 PM
I hate how shotguns are like sniper rifles in this game and I can't complain about the bad spawns in Black Ops anymore... because i now know this is worse.

frankiemathews
02-10-2011, 11:12 AM
no kill cam is a way forward... means yoy can play tactical

DeanBriggz
02-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Fuck this stupid game. There are so many problems with it, it's literally broken. There's too many pussy snipers that stay back, you die while in cover, constant spawn killing and much more. "Competition with MW2" my ass.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just wanna finish up my achievements and be done with this piece of shit.

Why couldn't they put a limit on the amount of snipers allowed per team, seriously.

Honeydaddy
02-26-2011, 06:30 AM
I hate this multiplayer because its no fun if you aren't good at multiplayer. I doubt I am ever goign to get the achievement for the top three..... More companies need to make multiplayer like Bioshock 2 so even if you suck you can still participate in other ways besides boosting some camping asshole's kill streak.

simplyaaronm
02-27-2011, 04:54 AM
the wanted style of bullets is what i hate

Giano
03-01-2011, 07:18 AM
I've played yesterday for the first time and I had surprisingly a lot of fun.

But i feel FPS-developers should COPY the spawn-system I've seen in Team Fortress 2, in my humble opinion: zero spawn-trapping in TF2!

Anyway, I like the match style: slow-paced, few frills... If you stay on your toes, you can flank the camping-snipers and stab them, though there are a lot of choke points (I don't know if in a real infantry urban warfare scenario, you have these choke-points, but it seems to me pretty realistic).

So, I've changed my mind: pretty good multiplayer game, so far... Not so incredible, but a good relief, waiting for Battlefield 3.

P.S. EA your servers do really suck more often than they should...

Mordrill
03-04-2011, 03:28 PM
It Takes a Village out is pissing me off. Such an easy Achievement. Why wont it pop?

Shadowfox116
03-16-2011, 06:15 PM
dude thank goodness for this thread. I rented from gamefly and need some serious venting.
- short, easy campaign even on hard
- constant ammo asking bugged me too. how hard is it to make the option only come up if your low on ammo? seriously.
- constant sniping in multiplayer. everyone does it. combat mission on snow level is a b**** because of it
- frequent spawning and dying immediately
- few guns and classes
- to add on to sniping its way to easy. BFBC 2 had it perfect. actually took some care to get the headshot with bulletdrop, and in this p.o.s. you can shoot anywhere on the body for a one shot kill.
This game needs serious balance fix in the multiplayer

pfookie
03-18-2011, 06:16 PM
49 of 50 achievements, 900g. Complete all missions in tier 1 mode under par time. You know what? Forget it, i got halfway through the last mission, halway through Breaking Bagram, and the shitty EA servers cut me off, i don't care, i've officially given up on the 100%. Not a bad game but they have to ruin it. And don't get me started on sniper campers in MP.

Fuck you EA, fuck you.

belaraphon
03-22-2011, 06:32 PM
the dshk nest achievement is causing me some grief. i have attempted it a few times, but it seems that recently the gunner is actually invincible. i have even made it down below the gun position and shot the gunner directly yet he doesn't die. apparently i cannot pass this mission anymore.

semperfitillidie
03-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Someone wanna help me ou its the last oneI need for medal of honor

GT:IGC MaJoR PaIn

sphinx84
03-23-2011, 04:21 PM
i think this is one of the poorest games I have played online and offline, got bored with the online after about an hour, and the single player well hard was like playingCOD on recruit

xJAMESxB
03-24-2011, 07:37 AM
I think they have just ruined a good game and made it have to many complex movements so it glitches to mutch

Ivanich E Ringpiece
03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
It's probably already been said..
The stupid EA servers need to get more mice on the wheel....
ATM my skill score is 7500 or close to that... Trying to reach 8k with my friend but we always seem to get a game thats either in its last legs and lose skill points or there's only 2 or three players in the game...
Those camping snipers really get my goat....
What's good about online is that there are not many glitches... YAY HAY...
Anyone want friends to play with...

Add me on XBOX or send me a message...

Foxxy kyle
03-30-2011, 11:17 PM
I hate that i need some stupid online pass, i wish i knew this before gamefly sent this to me..Why the hell would they make you get an online pass lol? thats the stupidest thing ever. On Xbox we already pay xbox live to play online.

mbailey347
03-31-2011, 12:37 AM
Probably the worst MP game I've ever played, but it still had a great story mode.... NOOO interest in getting the 1000G

pauly_27
04-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. Here are my issues with the game:

Tier 1 mode: Seriously, why make it so you have to be connected to the EA server? so you can post a time on the leaderboard no-one gives a flying fuck about? Oh, I forgot, you can message a friend that you were slightly quicker in a section than he was. WHO THE HELL CARES?. Surely it would be better to just let you upload your time AFTER you finish the level, because EA servers are a joke.

The restart level if you die is part of the difficulty I understand, but why not just give time penalties instead? It defeats the whole object of timing the level, because you have to have some element of speed, but that puts you in more danger and potentially having to restart when you could be right at the end of a level. Very frustrating, especially on the level "Belly of the Beast" due to it being difficult right at the end of the level.

Singleplayer: Zero attatchment to any of the characters or story - who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to name two men working together Dusty and Deuce? half the time, I couldn't even remember who I was, never mind give a damn about him. Usual HURR DURR AMERIKKUH FUCK YEAH plot with people not obeying orders and playing by their own rules (because that's so badass, amirite?) Apparently, they worked with service men on this project - pretty sure servicemen would be chewed out for disobeying priority orders, so who exactly did they talk to? Pretty insulting to the actual servicemen this game is supposed to "honor" if you ask me. Finally, was I supposed to be upset about the ending? I couldn't have cared less about any of them.

Multiplayer: Snipers all day erry day. Good luck if you are new to this game, because the vets know all the best positions, have better equipment and will most likely kill you as soon as you spawn. Combat shotguns can OHK you from across the map. Grenades are as powerful as a wet fart.

Killstreaks: (or score chain) Literally impossible to get the top streaks unless you resort to cheap tactics. Why make a system that promotes camping and cheesey gameplay? 10 points for a kill is pathetic.

All round gripes: That stupid "Get back in the battle" BS that occurs when you try to chase down a camping sniper. Sorry, but if I'm baring down on three enemy snipers in their camping spot, how am I not "in the battle"? Almost zero weapons to unlock, no desire to rank all the way up for extra pistol ammo, the same gun that looks different or an extra grenade (see grenade power)

Shortage of maps, lack of varied gametypes and terrible balance all add up to one of the worst "big name, big hype" titles you will ever play

BumpyJB
04-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Well I can see the game is terrible from all the complaints, is it worth renting fofr some cheat achmnts...

pauly_27
04-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Well I can see the game is terrible from all the complaints, is it worth renting fofr some cheat achmnts...

Most of the achievements are easy. Only really difficult one (in terms of skill and a little luck) is Fire Controller, though it can be boosted with a bit of forward thinking and a patient boosting buddy.

Beating the game under par on Tier 1 and ranking up one class to the maximum are more frustrating than difficult. You need patience to put up with the BS that is the EA server disconnects in Tier 1, and the time needed to put into maxing one class online (approx 8-10 hours) Getting top three on the scoreboard ten times might be a problem if you are generally bad at shooters as well.

Pretty much anyone getting this should be able to get at least 700-800 points of the full 1000 without too much effort. Hard campaign is a cake walk - if you can beat any of the CoD games on veteran, you will laugh at how easy this game is, and mission select means you can pick up any of the level specific achievements at any point on any difficulty.

Still, I wouldn't recommend it. I paid 17 and I still felt ripped off. I would have been FURIOUS had I dropped 40 on it at launch.

PureBRANDINHO
04-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Most of the achievements are easy. Only really difficult one (in terms of skill and a little luck) is Fire Controller, though it can be boosted with a bit of forward thinking and a patient boosting buddy.

Beating the game under par on Tier 1 and ranking up one class to the maximum are more frustrating than difficult. You need patience to put up with the BS that is the EA server disconnects in Tier 1, and the time needed to put into maxing one class online (approx 8-10 hours) Getting top three on the scoreboard ten times might be a problem if you are generally bad at shooters as well.

Pretty much anyone getting this should be able to get at least 700-800 points of the full 1000 without too much effort. Hard campaign is a cake walk - if you can beat any of the CoD games on veteran, you will laugh at how easy this game is, and mission select means you can pick up any of the level specific achievements at any point on any difficulty.

Still, I wouldn't recommend it. I paid 17 and I still felt ripped off. I would have been FURIOUS had I dropped 40 on it at launch.i still say its awesome!!

pauly_27
04-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Just come across yet another problem - the game makes no effort at all to re-balance the teams. If one team is getting completely stomped, nothing is done to change up the teams, meaning stompings will just continue until people leave the server.

It's not even fun when you are the on the stacked team - I like to have games that go back and forth. Not here though. What exactly is the point of the skill level?

Terrible, terrible game. I'll never buy another Medal of Honor game. Even Airborne was better than this.

Jellybean468
04-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Am I strange to like this game? Sure, it has flaws, but I enjoy it. It's not a run-and-gun multiplayer, but more of a stealth one because of the realism of the damage. You have to think, unlike in say Black Ops where you can just run in and gun everyone down.

Mellow Tha Pro
04-08-2011, 06:34 AM
i could go in depth - but why should i waste my time. tha only complaint i have is - THE GAME IS GARBAGE - i guess that pretty much says it all.

Lurgilurg
04-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Tier 1 mode achievement is the worst achievement ever!!!!

CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST!

EA = BALLS

TheBorkinator
05-09-2011, 08:27 PM
worst mp of any game ive ever played. mp consists of spawning, moving two inches, and then being sniped...rinse and repeat. nearly impossible to get past the third killstreak rewards. This game is absolute garbage

Gman2
05-30-2011, 01:21 PM
1. Spawn camping
2. Spawn and then get killed by a offensive support action
3. Get killed by the same person over again. And he's got no deaths and like 30+ kills
4. Fire controller achievement
5. Hard to boost
6. Hold to control breathing
7. The smoke, dust effects. You can't see when sniping
8. Spawn camping

Elit3 m0nkey
06-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I hate that i need some stupid online pass, i wish i knew this before gamefly sent this to me..Why the hell would they make you get an online pass lol? thats the stupidest thing ever. On Xbox we already pay xbox live to play online.

You don't need an Online Pass to play. It's similar to BFBC2, where you can play online fine, put if you input a code you get some extra content (maps, guns etc). Oh and it is needed to play at least on of the DLCs

fat_tony
06-17-2011, 10:46 PM
What the hell is with the people in Combat Mission?

Either when you're attacking and trying to hit an objective, or defending and trying to disarm.....and they just sit miles back, sniping. Hello? We need to push forward and take the objective? If you want to just shoot people, go play Team Assault!

Reverendjc
06-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. Here are my issues with the game:

Tier 1 mode: Seriously, why make it so you have to be connected to the EA server? so you can post a time on the leaderboard no-one gives a flying fuck about? Oh, I forgot, you can message a friend that you were slightly quicker in a section than he was. WHO THE HELL CARES?. Surely it would be better to just let you upload your time AFTER you finish the level, because EA servers are a joke.

The restart level if you die is part of the difficulty I understand, but why not just give time penalties instead? It defeats the whole object of timing the level, because you have to have some element of speed, but that puts you in more danger and potentially having to restart when you could be right at the end of a level. Very frustrating, especially on the level "Belly of the Beast" due to it being difficult right at the end of the level.

Singleplayer: Zero attatchment to any of the characters or story - who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to name two men working together Dusty and Deuce? half the time, I couldn't even remember who I was, never mind give a damn about him. Usual HURR DURR AMERIKKUH FUCK YEAH plot with people not obeying orders and playing by their own rules (because that's so badass, amirite?) Apparently, they worked with service men on this project - pretty sure servicemen would be chewed out for disobeying priority orders, so who exactly did they talk to? Pretty insulting to the actual servicemen this game is supposed to "honor" if you ask me. Finally, was I supposed to be upset about the ending? I couldn't have cared less about any of them.

Multiplayer: Snipers all day erry day. Good luck if you are new to this game, because the vets know all the best positions, have better equipment and will most likely kill you as soon as you spawn. Combat shotguns can OHK you from across the map. Grenades are as powerful as a wet fart.

Killstreaks: (or score chain) Literally impossible to get the top streaks unless you resort to cheap tactics. Why make a system that promotes camping and cheesey gameplay? 10 points for a kill is pathetic.

All round gripes: That stupid "Get back in the battle" BS that occurs when you try to chase down a camping sniper. Sorry, but if I'm baring down on three enemy snipers in their camping spot, how am I not "in the battle"? Almost zero weapons to unlock, no desire to rank all the way up for extra pistol ammo, the same gun that looks different or an extra grenade (see grenade power)

Shortage of maps, lack of varied gametypes and terrible balance all add up to one of the worst "big name, big hype" titles you will ever play

Wow, that's very comprehensive, and bang on. The only thing I can add is that the word Deuce can apparently refer to poo :p why? An acknowledgement of this games quality perhaps.

My gripes are also the shortage of maps (and the existing ones aren't very interesting for the most part) and that the game actively encourages and rewards camping/sniping. Makes for an intensely dull multiplayer, with occasional flashes of the fun it could have been...

Oh yes, and the online pass, I'm sick of being asked if I want to buy one EVERY TIME I return to the main menu. Stop pestering me about it!

JRTowne
06-28-2011, 07:05 AM
i reached lvl 15 in spec ops and i unlocked a second grenade. i dont even use my first one very much! even though reaching max level wasnt very difficult, i think a better reward would be nice.

TheMuffin
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
I use the smoke grenades constantly. It's about the only way to make it past snipers on a lot of the maps.

Opiate42
07-12-2011, 03:18 PM
New to the game, and so far, it's just damn boring.

EDIT: Correction, have now beaten it on Hard. It's INCREDIBLY Damn Boring. Even on Hard. I have no interest in continuing with the MP or even grinding through the Tier One mode. Bugger it.

LunchBox Legend
07-18-2011, 05:40 AM
To hell with this game. I just got my last achievement without any boosting or glitching and while it feels good, I'll never play this garbage game again.

See you guys in the Battlefield 3 beta.

DarkCreations
07-21-2011, 09:51 PM
So pissed off right now, only have one achievement left, Conspicuous Gallantry, and the only Tier One mission i have to do is Belly of the Beast, i just defeated the DsHK and my screen goes complete white (that dust colour) after it's destroyed and it would not go back to normal! so i basically couldn't see where i was going... and thus had to restart it =/

I was doing really well for time too (8mins after it had been hit with the RP)

EDIT: And it's just done it again! that's like 20mins wasted already and only half way through twice!

The1st Lonewolf
07-22-2011, 02:00 PM

Why do you and everyone else whine about camping snipers.

DUMB ASS'S thats what a sniper does DUH. Do you really expect a sniper go out and run and gun

pauly_27
08-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Why do you and everyone else whine about camping snipers.

DUMB ASS'S thats what a sniper does DUH. Do you really expect a sniper go out and run and gun

So out of my entire points about why I hate the game, you zeroed in on one point that 99% of the people in this topic have already mentioned?

And no, I don't expect a sniper to go out and run and gun. I also don't expect a game (where fun and balance should be most prevalant) to have this level of spawn camping, a weapon class that is vastly unbalanced to the others, and an almost impossible learning curve for new players.

Still though, carry on calling us all dumbasses like the 13 year old camping sniper you sound like in your post.

Oh and a protip for you: The plural term for "Dumbass" is Dumbasses. Might want to get that right before you try and use it.

Thank you and goodnight.

LameUsername
08-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Only complaint i have is EA servers,it keeps saying EA servers are not currently available :uzi: anyone know how to fix this

JGar77
09-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Am I strange to like this game? Sure, it has flaws, but I enjoy it. It's not a run-and-gun multiplayer, but more of a stealth one because of the realism of the damage. You have to think, unlike in say Black Ops where you can just run in and gun everyone down.
Actually, I love Medal of Honor. I think what really appeals to me is the fact that it is set in a real, current war. I'm frankly just tired of fictional semi-realistic near-future blockbuster Michael Bay-esque first person shooters. Medal of Honor is based on real events...but even if liberties were taken with those events, the campaign is very realistic, and still set in a war that actually exists, and is not nearly as over the top as say Bad Company 2. I think the reason I enjoy the multiplayer is also circumstantial--I had been playing plenty of Halo Reach before trying MoH, and the swift pace was a refreshing change.

Now, I do have some complaints. Most of the problems I have in MoH are due to my own suckiness. But--the campaign is the premier video game showcase for the war in Afghanistan! Yet its very short, unbelievably one-sided (as expected), and by forcing us to play as Tier One operators most of the time, we aren't able to connect with the average US soldier, like the guy you see at the ball game, the mall, etc. We don't know that man or woman's story--and with a game that went ahead and took the opportunity to show real events in a modern war, that's disappointing. I would have traded some of the action for a more emotional, "average soldier" campaign, and an in depth view of what goes on in Afghanistan including interactions between Afghans and NATO soldiers. In multiplayer...honestly I just like it. Wouldn't mind some destruction. The snipers ticked me off at first but in the back of my mind I realized I'll likely resort to their tactic to get "Fire Controller." Most of the achievements are fairly easy but Fire Controller, Conspicuous Gallantry, and some of the single-player specific achievements are difficult.

shawn006
09-22-2011, 04:08 AM
This is, without a doubt, the worst FPS multiplayer experience I have ever had.

mxwelch
04-06-2012, 01:48 AM
EA servers suck!!! Nothing like getting close to the fire controller achievement just to have the server boot you. Twice that's happened and its BS. Spawning sucks. Numerous other complaints but its all been posted. Hope EA liked my money. They wont be getting anymore.

sjmleicester
04-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Atrocious multiplayer. Another game that does nothing but damage Dice's reputation as kings of FPS multiplayer.

It doesn't help now that the few remaining servers appear to be on their last legs and the online is even more laggy making it even harder to play if it doesn't just kick you out of the game.

XxPikachu 95xX
04-22-2012, 01:40 AM
i actually really liked this game. the multiplayers great if you dont do the traditional run n gun that you see in most other games of this genre (And no i dont mean staying back with a sniper). the single player was a lot of fun as well, it wasnt too hard as long as you didnt try and rambo it. the only problem i would have with this is the achievements. playing 2 hours on a gamemode which on average 5 people play is a bit of a bitch. but still definetely one of the better games i have played so far

xSavage Henry
09-16-2012, 10:35 PM
I haven't even tried the mp yet cause I dont want to pay extra for it. Dumb move on EA's part. And from what I have been hearing its not good at all. Why would they expect someone to pay extra to play online just cause I didnt want to pay 60 dollars for a cod rip off? I'm not sure I ever will buy it. So haha EA you still arent getting any money from me. The single player is nothing new as well. Pretty poor graphics.

Another reason this game sucks--You cant even do the SINGLE PLAYER tier 1 achievement without gold or the mp pass. You might need both. I dont have either right now. Pretty lame.

Smoochy
09-17-2012, 06:59 PM
I ended up buying this game today for $10.00. I love it. I had it before, but ended up having to get rid of it before I could really get into it.

Sure, it has it's flaws, but I think it's awesome. It sucks that more people don't play this online.

LickableLemons7
03-07-2013, 11:50 PM
The controls in this game feel so delayed sometimes, I press :bbut: to go prone or slide while I'm running, and I pop back up when I click down on the :ls: but it takes my character two seconds to get up. Sometimes the game is unresponsive and he won't get back up at all. A little bit of an annoyance on Tier 1.

DonTrombone7704
05-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Overall, I think this game is really awesome but there are definately things to get riled up about in this game.

Overall though, the thing that really pisses me off with this game is the horror that are "Forward Spotter" and "Fire Controller". Neither of these two trophies I could come close to unlocking and my best score-chain as of this writing is 150, and that is out of the ENTIRE career I've played with this game since it's late 2010 release.

I mean, who the hell can achieve a 600-point score-chain. The only way I could see this is launching a nuke on Helmund Valley. Hell, I've been completely unable to get the "Forward Spotter" trophy either even despite having great matches where I've buried poorly-performing teams or noobs on the other side. I went up to a score-chain of 150 and despite being careful, I got picked off and it was all for nothing. I gave up on these two achievements earlier this year and have no intention of chasing them.

"Conspicuous Gallantry" is a pain in the butt and although I haven't yet gotten it, far from doing so actually, I'm slowly peeling away at it. Yet those moments where you have to wait for the AI are maddening to say the least. That made me miss getting 'par time' on a couple of missions and it made me so mad. That and oftentimes, when you finish the final part of a given mission, the same thing happens when they just talk and walk around or else and I'm forced to fail because of them not shutting up. I'm like "What you just shut the hell up and give me my par time results?!". I'm getting it but it's an exasparating grind.

And the journey to Level 15 on any class is becoming a tedious grind. I swear, I played all day for two days during a period of crappy weather but I only advanced one level to 12. I don't even know if I'll even care if I make it to level 13.

In the end, this game I see maxing out at 47/48 of 50, the same number of trophies as "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", games where I could not get the last two trophies.

So there you have it, 915/950 out of 1000 is probably my final score I'll reach before I send MoH into retirement.

DonTrombone7704
05-23-2013, 08:33 AM
UPDATE: Granted, I have many great memories of "Medal of Honor" but lately, I have had horrendous and enraging problems with the "Conspicious Gallantry" achievement. I for the life of me, cannot beat "Running With Wolves", "Neptunes Net" or the "Rescue the Rescuers". The AI is just bullshit on both sides.

The way I fail them are just complete BS. First, fatal glitches arise when the AI on my side doesn't do anything even when the gunfire stops but the background music implies there's still a tango there. I waited two minutes in the final mission and when I carefully moved up, a tango was hiding in a crevasse and ripped me to shreds. This happened three times and the fourth was when the AI glitched and the AI ally soldier just stood there and did nothing even after I moved up. Then in "Neptune's Net", my AI partner just stands there and talking for over 30 seconds and wasting over a minute total and caused me to fail by over 30 seconds! Finally, during a grenade sequence, a friendly's grenade bounced off the wall and 12 minutes in the mission, it killed me to the point I finally broke my controller and renounced my Xbox days and tossed "Medal of Honor" into a Blendtec blender and turned it into powder.

Fucking A man. I wanted to let this game rest in Peace with 48 of 50 achievements ("Forward Spotter" and "Fire Controller" are not worth bothering with) but for now this game's chapter ends on such a bad note with 46 of 50 achievements. It will take me a long time to recover from this. It's equally as terrible end note as the final boss in "Sonic Generations" which ruined my memory of that otherwise great game.

Perhaps I shall get "Conspicious Gallantry" someday but I just had to come here and bitch big time about it as it's really pissing me off to where I've been behaving like the American equivalent of the German gamer rage kid. :uzi::AR15

I'm angry that this great game has just about gone out on a very bad note. Fuck this bullshit! I'm so, so frickin' angry that I've now wasted countless hours on this piece-of-shit Tier 1 mode on missions that are glitched or the AI just doesn't know when to shut the hell up! :rant::uzi:

A boo-hiss to EA for this shit. No wonder MoH has died a terrible death. :rant::rant::rant::rant:

UPDATE: I'm down to just completing "Rescue the Rescuers" and I've finished all of the other missions but towards the end, for some reason, I get blown up by some unseen bomb or grenade. The grenade location indicator doesn't even show up on the screen but something explodes and kills me. I failed this mission more than 20 minutes in and it pisses me off so much. Dammit!!

*Pounds fists on desk like a 7-year old brat who didn't get ice cream*

DonTrombone7704
05-27-2013, 09:32 PM
UPDATE!: I've finally gotten the "Conspicuous Gallantry" achievement and can FINALLY let the single-player campaign mode of MoH rest in peace now. Woohoo!!!! :Bounce: :):rock

It is an honor to have this achievement but Holy Shitato, was it an enraging nightmare a lot of times. The final mission was the worst with glitches and the final stretch.

For those who don't have "Conspicuous Gallantry" and are aiming to earn it, good luck and keep at it. You'll get angry and rage quit quite a few times but it's worth it. :)

Back to the Bitching aspect, I've yet to grab the "Tier 1" achievement, that is where you reach level 15 on any class but it is a frickin tedious grind and I tend to burn on out multiplayer for one game after two hours. This has been a huge grind to get.

"Forward Spotter" and "Fire Controller" are impossible for me to get. The best I've gotten was a 151 score-chain and then, to my horror I got killed immediately. And this was during my best performing games and has happened to me at least six times. Either that or the game ended. Both of these situations led me to abandon "Forward Spotter". Maybe I'll eventually get lucky and get forward spotter but having seen videos of how to get Fire Controller, I never got more than 25 points taking out an enemy even with a long range head shot so I have no idea what the 'boosters' for FC are talking about.

xSavage Henry
07-21-2013, 05:31 AM
This game is terrible. Just terrible. Its just a generic glitchy rip off of COD. Airborne was better than this. It at least had some original ideas.

DarcEmrik
09-03-2013, 09:03 AM
I have been playing this game pretty sold over the past few weeks and have been trying to get boosting session to go, but no! These multiplayer achievements suck balls, getting 600 points yea ok! Also, I'm sick of playing level 15's, I mean really? Its already a pain to level p, but to play against vets to this game make it next to impossible. And for what a leaderboard, yank yank, build your Gamerscore, no one cares about the leaderboard and if you do, WOW is all I have to say. SO IF YA WANNA BOOST HIT ME UP!!! SEND ME A MSG AND ILL HIT YOU BACK AS SOON AS I CAN...

WooliestRaptor
11-01-2013, 05:18 PM
I'm down to just completing "Rescue the Rescuers" and I've finished all of the other missions but towards the end, for some reason, I get blown up by some unseen bomb or grenade. The grenade location indicator doesn't even show up on the screen but something explodes and kills me. I failed this mission more than 20 minutes in and it pisses me off so much. Dammit!!

If you don't wait for the scripted events of the CIA drone launching a missile at the target the game kills you for advancing too far forward. It's not great game design but it's not hard to avoid it either.

sinnister788
06-20-2014, 06:44 PM
All in all I like this game. Few things that irritate me though. When I'm playing online and try to shoot I usually end up slashing with my ax and end up getting shot. I also don't like the minimal spawn points. People just drop mortar rounds down on the spawn point. The worst part of the game is so few people play online. If there are people online, they are rarely in sector control or objective.

Single player campaign was fun but too easy.

FRIDAY M0RTIMER
07-08-2014, 03:49 AM
there are not enough weapons or unlocks, and very little community... nobody plays objective raid, which sucks 'cause I can't get those achievements.