PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to start on Hard?

Stormy2k
10-13-2010, 12:37 AM
So according to the GT Review, the SP is around 5 hours long, and on normal the game is easy and you barley get majorly hurt unless you do it on purpose and recommend starting it on Hard to make it more challenging.

So, my question, is it really that easy? Should I start on Hard?

I've done COD4, WaW and MW2 on Veteran so im not shy of a Hard start.

My copy won't be with me for a couple of days yet, so some input for anyone who already has it would be great, thanks.

mattjv2099
10-13-2010, 12:41 AM
MOH's hard is easier than normal on a COD game. I'm more than half way through and it's been a total breeze. No challenge.

It's so easy that I'm assuming that it has to be a mistake.

Mad Sativa
10-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Easiest hard I've ever played. Wait what?

A7X or DIE
10-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Here you go.

LOLFESTS
10-13-2010, 01:02 AM
I beat it on Hard in about 6 hours. I'm playing a few maps to get some achievements missed on easy and It seems the same as hard?! :confused:

xDevilDawg64x
10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Hard is not hard at all. Hopefully Tier One is a challenge.

G4M3RC0P
10-13-2010, 04:05 AM
There are some stupid parts though.

Boosta
10-13-2010, 05:09 AM
I started on medium, figured I'd figure out the maps etc. before I moved on to hard, but if it's as easy as you guys are saying it is, then maying I'll just restart it and play it on hard straight the way through.

It's not as though I'm really far into the SP, I think I'm on mission 3. Playing it on hard sounds like something I could work on, on Friday nigh.

Aprosa
10-13-2010, 08:40 AM
even hard is no challenge at all! i've finished the total campaign incl. the achievements in one evening... comparing with CoD veteran this is really easy! can't wait for CoD so i can really get pissed of the difficulty!

Venomized
10-13-2010, 08:44 AM
So according to the GT Review, the SP is around 5 hours long, and on normal the game is easy and you barley get majorly hurt unless you do it on purpose and recommend starting it on Hard to make it more challenging.

So, my question, is it really that easy? Should I start on Hard?

I've done COD4, WaW and MW2 on Veteran so im not shy of a Hard start.

My copy won't be with me for a couple of days yet, so some input for anyone who already has it would be great, thanks.

Playing it on Hard first time will be like playing a game of Cod on Normal.

upindat
10-13-2010, 12:53 PM
No reason not to start on anything other than hard. I found it very easy to make it through the levels. Was kinda disappointed on how short the campain was. Started about 6pm last night and finished by midnight. And stoped and ate supper. Good luck!!

undergr3nades
10-13-2010, 03:51 PM
I started on Hard, (I always choose the hardest setting on games from the start) and this is has been the easiest hard I've ever experienced. you don't even need to be good at FPS and you can beat this on hard.

Felix Pie
10-13-2010, 04:19 PM
even hard is no challenge at all! i've finished the total campaign incl. the achievements in one evening... comparing with CoD veteran this is really easy! can't wait for CoD so i can really get pissed of the difficulty!

It doesn't show up on your gamerscore??

StumblesMcGee
10-13-2010, 06:35 PM
I started on "Medium" last night, but after playing the first mission I had to go back and amp it up to "Hard." It's not tough at all. I'm hoping Tier 1 gives more of a challenge.

gealt
10-13-2010, 06:36 PM
you don't "have to" but there's no reason not to. I found hard to be quite easy in this case.

lordopus99
10-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Like someone else stated, Hard is like CoD on Normal.

GamingEconomist
10-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Believe me, if you wanna die you really have to work for it. Its one of the easiest games i played the last time.

And dont get me wrong i never got the Mile High Club Cheevo in Modern Warfare.

But if everybody is honest, the Hard Mode on MoH is a joke and has to be a mistake. I think they will patch this.

Time to get the Cheevo ;-)

Aprosa
10-13-2010, 07:39 PM
It doesn't show up on your gamerscore??

Been playing offline, so thats why

scrummers
10-14-2010, 12:36 AM
What everyone is saying is true. It is by far the easiest game i have played. You really do have to try to get yourself killed. Beat the campaign on hard in about 6 hours and that includes a dinner break. Campaign is way too short.