PDA

View Full Version : Shameless

mitchcraft1980
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Absolutely love this show , the only thing i dont like is the sudden removal of characters with no explanation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a056OjNHuCw&list=SL

ginge88isfun
10-13-2010, 07:48 PM
I know what you mean, but as long as the new characters they're replaced with are better than there predessors then its all good, i'm just looking forward to the next series of shameless.

mitchcraft1980
10-14-2010, 03:07 AM
i have series 1-5 dvd set then watched the rest on 4on demand

i know what your saying about new characters but ffs they really are loosing good ones now , i mean fair enough you got small explanations for LIP and Debbie but Norma just vanished , Kev and Veronica were my fav characters so i was pist they took them off big time, same with marty with his terrets lol he was funny as hell, i mean what next get rid of frank ? lol ... the female cop is annoying as hell so i wouldnt mind if they get shot of her lol

ginge88isfun
10-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Getting rid of Frank would kill the show off completely, he makes that show what it is, but yeah I know I would have a crack at that female cop as well. lol

Jack Parke
10-18-2010, 11:03 PM
awesome show, missed the last series as its lost its hype

Takamura Bear
10-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I do enjoy Shameless and I think it's one of those shows that, even after several seasons, hasn't managed to become stale. Not in my view, anyway.

And the guy who plays Paddy Maguire (left because he didn't want to do sex scenes with Mimi anymore. Lmao. :D

They need to bring back Sheila and Monica though. Something about their characters that added a spark to the show.

mitchcraft1980
10-20-2010, 12:05 PM
they need to bring back alot more than just them imo , the show is just not the same without alot of them especailly Kev and Vron , they were awesome imo. I can understand them not being able to bring back Fiona because when she was playing a 21 year old she was actually 34 and now 40 so i cant see her being able to play a 26 year old at that age with out good make up crew lol but then they had Debbie to replace her and now there is none , they keep loosing people far too quickly imo.

SSJ3
10-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Lost interest in the second series :(