PDA

View Full Version : What do you rate this game so far?

Arctic Monkey
10-13-2010, 01:28 AM
What do you think of the game so far..

Arctic Monkey
10-13-2010, 01:28 AM
i give it a 7/10. /=
i played half way through the first mission.
i been experiencing some lag on the campaign..idk why.
graphics are pretty good but i didnt like the shooting that much.
i guess i still need to play the game more so i can get more out of it but for right now i dont really like it.
im planning on selling the game since i havent gotten an achievement yet. btw i bought it for 40$ on amazon so i wont be loosing any money.
i still havent played the multiplayer so ill see

xDevilDawg64x
10-13-2010, 01:32 AM
8/10

I have played the first mission and love it so far.

Facial La Fleur
10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
I've only played multiplayer so far but give that part of it a 9.5/10. I think this is my new favorite online game. :woop:

Blkmag1k
10-13-2010, 02:36 AM
10/10 yeah i like it that much

mattjv2099
10-13-2010, 02:57 AM
8/10.

Campaign is AWESOME. Needed a couple more missions, unfortunately. It is a tad short. But it's clear they put a lot of effort into it.

MP is interesting so far. I'd rather play this than MW2 and Halo:Reach. But I'll drop it when I get the cheevos and black ops comes out.

UnstablePenguin
10-13-2010, 02:59 AM
I thinks it's absolute garbage, the graphics are a joke, and the campaign is dry. I'm on the third mission and there is no character development. I am no COD fan boy, i actually prefer BC2 to COD, so I don't believe my views are skewed.
I'm glad some of you are enjoying, but I'm trading this bad bay in

undergr3nades
10-13-2010, 06:28 AM
i'd give it at least an 8.5

I will play this long enough to get all the cheevos and trade it in towards fallout vegas.

good game though. but it's a rental IMO not a buy.

Double O Slevin
10-13-2010, 06:37 AM
Well... to me its just Bad Company 2.5 honestly.

Alktrio3
10-13-2010, 07:30 AM
I think you have to rate SP and MP as separate games seeing as how they play a bit differently and arent on the same engine

i would give the SP 6/10

multi about an 8/10

BOSS OF BOSSES
10-13-2010, 07:52 AM
7 out of 10 for campaign...its slightly above average

janhans888
10-13-2010, 08:36 AM
The Game is awesome !!

I give it 8.5

DokMMz
10-13-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm only just past the first mission and I've played a fair amount of MP and it's all fantastic.

So based on the above = 9

Evil Submariner
10-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Multiplayer is awesome for this game. 9.5 out of 10. Haven't played single player yet.

WVUMountiManiac
10-13-2010, 10:53 AM
I give the MP 6/10
and story a 8/10

Wanz1
10-13-2010, 12:15 PM
So far, I'd give it an 8.5/10. I'm enjoying the campaign very much.

prizeless
10-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I finished the campaign on the hardest difficulty and it was too easy. It also has some boring parts. I give that about a 5/10. MW2 has the best campaign out of the war games (on veteran that is) I've played imo. MW2 is exciting and has a perfect difficulty balance on veteran and this game just pales in comparison.

I still have to hit up the multiplayer.

Jarimy123
10-13-2010, 01:00 PM
I wasn't going to buy it, none of my friends were getting it, we all pretty much agreed it was a bad time to drop this game with Black Ops out a month later.

So I went to wal-mart and they were giving a $10 gift card, and I couldn't help myself hahahaha.

So far I'm undecided on it. I only got to play for a little bit. The campaign seems cool so far. The graphics are great, and the controls are solid. It also is a war that I have ties to, because I have had 4 friends go over seas in the past few years, and a brother who is going overseas next August. So I like that spect of it.

The multiplayer I can't tell yet either. It sort of seems like a mixture of BFBC2 and COD World at War. The one thing I am very wary of is the very limited amount of guns. They better release some more guns down the road, and maps. But by that time I won't have this game anymore.

I know for sure I am going to beat the campaign, and try to get a bunch of the MP cheevos, but I'm trading it in towards pre-order of Black Ops on PS3, since I already have it paid off on 360.

Just bad timing to drop this game I think. Fallout New Vegas is out next week and I'll be playing that non-stop until Black Ops. I guess stupid of me to buy it hahaha. But it's not a bad game by any stretch. It just won't see much light of day because of the the release time.

upindat
10-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Give the story 8.5. Kinda short. Ready for maybe some dlc. Starting the mp tonight!!

Felix Pie
10-13-2010, 04:23 PM
MP is good but EA servers are laggy as usual. Its a good MP game but adds nothing new to the shooter genre. 7/10. Haven't played SP yet.

SIMPLYMIDGET
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM
I am really enjoying both single and multiplayer in the game a lot. Having a blast.

Judivarious
10-13-2010, 05:40 PM
So far, my ratings are like this (with explanations):

Single-Player: 0 / 5 (There should be NO reason that I should be falling out of the map, or the A.I. just stands around senseless, or things just randomly break......I have this ODD feeling that the developers spent NO time testing the Single-Player campaign, and devoted 99.7% of the time on the Multi-player.....

Multi-Player: 3 / 5 (Laggy, poor registration, constant disconnects, freezing problems, unbalanced gameplay [50 Snipers on 1 team again], not enough maps, not enough game modes [Seriously, why is there no Free for All (deathmatch) or maybe some kind of Capture the flag of some sort....]

The game was clearly rushed, as the developers thought they had something very good going, they clearly jumped the gun on this game, and the game is now broken, and there is NO word if they're even working on fixing it.

Pwny
10-13-2010, 08:23 PM
7.5/10

Campaign was thrilling, I loved every second of it, even if I couldn't find the darn sniper in the bush four times that was way more than 40 meters to the right of the camp... The multiplayer on the other hand, seems unpolished. I feel that it could be so much more.

Darth Kris
10-13-2010, 08:37 PM
i give it a 7/10. /=
i played half way through the first mission.
i been experiencing some lag on the campaign..idk why.
graphics are pretty good but i didnt like the shooting that much.
i guess i still need to play the game more so i can get more out of it but for right now i dont really like it.
im planning on selling the game since i havent gotten an achievement yet. btw i bought it for 40$ on amazon so i wont be loosing any money.
i still havent played the multiplayer so ill see

Good job giving your rating with all the time you've put into playing it.
Anyways, i give the story about a 6/10 but i like multiplayer and give it a 8/10. Its fast paced and for some reason i think it looks better than story mode. I am not impressed with the graphics compared to todays standards especially MW2 and battlefield Bad Co.2.

Darth Kris
10-13-2010, 08:40 PM
I wasn't going to buy it, none of my friends were getting it, we all pretty much agreed it was a bad time to drop this game with Black Ops out a month later.

So I went to wal-mart and they were giving a $10 gift card, and I couldn't help myself hahahaha.

So far I'm undecided on it. I only got to play for a little bit. The campaign seems cool so far. The graphics are great, and the controls are solid. It also is a war that I have ties to, because I have had 4 friends go over seas in the past few years, and a brother who is going overseas next August. So I like that spect of it.

The multiplayer I can't tell yet either. It sort of seems like a mixture of BFBC2 and COD World at War. The one thing I am very wary of is the very limited amount of guns. They better release some more guns down the road, and maps. But by that time I won't have this game anymore.

I know for sure I am going to beat the campaign, and try to get a bunch of the MP cheevos, but I'm trading it in towards pre-order of Black Ops on PS3, since I already have it paid off on 360.

Just bad timing to drop this game I think. Fallout New Vegas is out next week and I'll be playing that non-stop until Black Ops. I guess stupid of me to buy it hahaha. But it's not a bad game by any stretch. It just won't see much light of day because of the the release time.

So your stupid for buying it but your smart for buying COD on two consoles?

Jean la Montard
10-13-2010, 08:40 PM
What a surprise the rating of the users is far better than the magazines XD tomorrow i will put my rate

xDevilDawg64x
10-13-2010, 08:56 PM
After spending 4 hours with the MP, I still hold strong with my 8/10.

chizrocker88
10-13-2010, 09:11 PM
I personally think it's awesome.

Haven't gotten to play much of the multiplayer yet. I'm more of a campaign kinda gamer (I know that's like blasphemy lol) but I thought the campaign was awesome. There were little glitches here and there that annoyed me, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Short, as a lot of other people have said. But didn't feel shorter to me than MW2.

I'd give it a 9/10 for SP and an 8.5/10 for MP.