PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Game Title Wall Mounts?

DragonEddie
10-13-2010, 02:04 AM
I found a website a couple months ago that sold individual "wall mounts" for xbox game cases... (You could take one xbox game case and mount it on your wall.)... and now that I want to buy a few, I can't find the site!!

The site had several pictures on what you could do with these... Like put up all your game titles (flat) on a wall, and make designs with 'em.

Anyone have ANY idea where this site is? or if they went out of business, or anything?

Thanks for any suggestion!! :D

Ligerblaze
10-13-2010, 02:37 AM
Just glue a piece of plastic to the back of the box that sticks up a bit and stick a nail through that into the wall :p. Bet you'd save about $20 that way from what you're describing.

Did a basic google search and found nothing, just wall mounts for controllers and the actual console. Might have just been something that a person made as a hobby or so.

DragonEddie
10-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Yeah, i've been using several search engines, and can't come up with anything... Don't know HOW i found it last time, maybe a gameinformer ad? who knows... The mounts were only like, $5-10 a piece (if memory serves...)

And I kinda don't wanna glue anything to the case... would mess up the re-sell value if i ever decided to forfeit my collection.. :-/

But thanks for the reply man... much appreciated... maybe someone will know about 'em!

ApochWeiss
10-13-2010, 05:25 AM
I know what you're talking about but I have no idea what the site was. If I happen on it i'll link you.

But, are you O.C.D. at all? If not, buy some velcro and hang it that way, today's game cases aren't that heavy. Put a small strip of it on the wall, and a small strip on the back of the case. It'll stay nicely if you use enough, and if you get bored during long wait times, you can throw fuzzy things at it like a tennis ball and test your aim!

I'm O.C.D. so I wouldn't be able to do that, which sucks.

DragonEddie
10-13-2010, 05:39 AM
I know what you're talking about but I have no idea what the site was. If I happen on it i'll link you.

But, are you O.C.D. at all? If not, buy some velcro and hang it that way, today's game cases aren't that heavy. Put a small strip of it on the wall, and a small strip on the back of the case. It'll stay nicely if you use enough, and if you get bored during long wait times, you can throw fuzzy things at it like a tennis ball and test your aim!

I'm O.C.D. so I wouldn't be able to do that, which sucks.

HAHAHA! I was about to say!! "Don't all Achievement Whore's have OCD?!" hahaha I think it's a pre-requisite! Damn Microsoft knew the BEST way to capitalize off this disorder!! :P hahaha

But yeah man, if you EVER come across those things, send me a message!

I have a "wall of shame" in my apartment, that I'm gonna start adding my 'trouble spot' xbox games to! The ones I get stuck on, I'll hang 'em up to remind me to come back to 'em when I have time, and I'm not so pissed off at 'em anymore! :P

Thanks for the reply brother!