PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Help

Evil Submariner
10-13-2010, 10:41 AM
For the multiplayer achievement for using the offensive killstreaks, is it in one game, or cumulative for the career. And if it is in one game, do the killstreaks save like in MW2, or do they go away if you don't use them and get the next higher one? Any help is appreciated.

ConfusedGeek
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
i think that as long as you stay alive, the kill streaks option get better.

if you die after getting the option, you keep it at spawn, but the kill streak has to start over from zero points.

Evil Submariner
10-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks but what i meant was do i have to call in one of every offensive streak in one game or is it cumulative??

gealt
10-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm hoping that it is cumulative, don't think it's been confirmed either way. If it is, it's not so bad. Otherwise, it could be pretty tough.

akumared
10-13-2010, 07:50 PM
The "fire controller" achievement is giving me quite the trouble. I'm a decent player and I know about the rules about what to do ie:Pick your spot, don't rush blindly, know you're surrounding, snipe people from afar, etc etc.
Nothing that I do works and I know that the obvious answer will be just to get better at multiplayer...it's just really frustrating for me, hopefully I'll get lucky :p

ConfusedGeek
10-13-2010, 09:04 PM
sorry for the mis-understanding.

you right it isnt clear if its in one game or cumulative. when i first read the guide i took it as having to be one game, but just reading the chieve on xbox i dont know what to think.

to me it now makes sense that it is cumulative.

xDevilDawg64x
10-13-2010, 09:07 PM
I am almost sure its cumulative.

Venomized
10-13-2010, 11:38 PM
I am almost sure its cumulative.

I hope so. And I believe it is too cause it doesnt say in 1 round. One achievement says in a round, and this one doesn't, so.....

mattshotcha
10-13-2010, 11:56 PM
guys, how would you get the longer killstreaks in a round without getting the ones before it? therefore, no matter how you cut it, this would happen in one round...

Venomized
10-13-2010, 11:57 PM
guys, how would you get the longer killstreaks in a round without getting the ones before it? therefore, no matter how you cut it, this would happen in one round...

You don't understand.

You can call in the first 5 killstreak rewards with Offensive actions. Then the next game call in the first 5 killstreak rewards with defensive actions. Thhen the last 2 with Offensive actions.

The achievement is calling in ALL OFFENSIVE SUPPORT ACTIONS. Calling in defensive ones are sometimes more helpful and grant you more points (gaurenteed points).

We are wondering if that works.

mattshotcha
10-14-2010, 12:03 AM
You don't understand.

You can call in the first 5 killstreak rewards with Offensive actions. Then the next game call in the first 5 killstreak rewards with defensive actions. Thhen the last 2 with Offensive actions.

The achievement is calling in ALL OFFENSIVE SUPPORT ACTIONS. Calling in defensive ones are sometimes more helpful and grant you more points (gaurenteed points).

We are wondering if that works. oooh... i feel dumb now... hahaha...

Venomized
10-14-2010, 12:13 AM
oooh... i feel dumb now... hahaha...

Just a misunderstanding. A lot of people have misunderstood what I was saying when asking if it is in one round or not (in other threads).

Evil Submariner
10-14-2010, 03:48 AM
appreciate the help thanks alot i still havent unlocked it yet so close though.

XxINYOUREYE11xX
10-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Does anyone know what the highest number is for the killing streak for offense/defense, I've been on plenty of high killing streaks like 6 or 7 multiple times but I don't seem to get any support other then a mortor strike. Can someone tell me how high the streak needs to be in order to get the last support option for defense and offense. Off the topic but also wondering if I can check to see how many support points I need for a 1000, anyone know where I can check that. these are the only achievements I'm missing.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/steel/XxINYOUREYE11xX.png
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean1/360/XxINYOUREYE11xX.png

ST0MPER
10-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Fire controller is in one game, all support actions stacks from game to game i can confirm this i got it yesterday on a new game calling my first KS uav.

ConfusedGeek
10-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Does anyone know what the highest number is for the killing streak for offense/defense, I've been on plenty of high killing streaks like 6 or 7 multiple times but I don't seem to get any support other then a mortor strike. Can someone tell me how high the streak needs to be in order to get the last support option for defense and offense. Off the topic but also wondering if I can check to see how many support points I need for a 1000, anyone know where I can check that. these are the only achievements I'm missing.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/steel/XxINYOUREYE11xX.png
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean1/360/XxINYOUREYE11xX.png

its not the number of kills, but the number of points you get. of course kill points do count to that.

the achievement guide has the points needed to get a kill streak award.