PDA

View Full Version : Something Ive always wondered about original xbox games

Bleeding Star
10-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Why is it that on your My Xbox tab and achievements list the original Xbox games show up with a generic silver image but when you are in memory every original Xbox game (atleast the ones I've played) has its own gamertile?

Chaosx721
10-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Because there's really no game profile on the xbox servers to tell what game it is. But the game its self, when saved, makes a image of the game because it already has that feature within the game. If you go back to last gen and look at your saved games they all have little images showing which game is which. I hope that makes sense >_<

Bleeding Star
10-13-2010, 08:12 PM
It does, I just wondered why they dont stick it on my played games list, well they already do but with a generic logo, just wondered why they wouldnt take the save game image

Chaosx721
10-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Again because there's no game profile on the xbox servers for the old xbox games. Your xbox knows what your playing so it can make up a generic game profile, but because the game doesn't have that feature to add the game profile to your games played, like the 360 games do, it just add the generic one.