PDA

View Full Version : screen is cut off?

J Prime
10-13-2010, 04:02 PM
This might be more of a tv issue, I have a 24" HDTV with 1080p compatibility, and when playing online, some of the sides of the screen are cut off. Like I won't see someones full name on the left or ammo count at the bottom right. I've tried switching through all picture modes (widescreen, full screen etc.) but to no avail. What is the problem? Thanks

coullgfx
10-13-2010, 04:09 PM
i had this problem on the beta, only i am using a 42" screen, there was options to change the width and height of the screen in the options menu somewhere, not got the game yet so i cant direct you im afraid, but if you piss around in the options menu you may see what i'm talking about.

hope this helps

TheHobbitGamer
10-13-2010, 05:19 PM
In the Multiplayer menu, go to options, and there is a screen adjustment choice. Hopefully it saves the adjustment now, the beta reset it every time.

blee717
10-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Yep the screen adjustment only needs to be done once. I have a 32" widescreen and the horizontal lines are a little off but the vertical ones are spot on.

upindat
10-14-2010, 09:58 PM
cut the screen down to size with a chainsaw.

J Prime
10-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Excellent! Thanks everyone, I didn't think the the MP screen settings would have different options than the in-game and single player options. :)

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:28 AM
This might be more of a tv issue, I have a 24" HDTV with 1080p compatibility, and when playing online, some of the sides of the screen are cut off. Like I won't see someones full name on the left or ammo count at the bottom right. I've tried switching through all picture modes (widescreen, full screen etc.) but to no avail. What is the problem? Thanks

i had the same problem during the beta, but it is better now. It is slightly cut off still. Try changing your screen settings in system settings-display settings

DENAz666
10-15-2010, 04:24 AM
Sweet, love it when you find answers without needing to ask a thing :)