PDA

View Full Version : Limit snipers?

ryanweinmann
10-13-2010, 07:54 PM
You think it would be a good idea if they limit snipers like in cs? There are way to many snipers just camping in this game.

RYARNI
10-13-2010, 08:08 PM
You think it would be a good idea if they limit snipers like in cs? There are way to many snipers just camping in this game.

Why am I hearing the maps are small on everything, yet people are complaining about snipers? As usual lol.

Jean la Montard
10-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Its a good solution for the missions maps that are larger than the close combat maps...

xDevilDawg64x
10-13-2010, 08:53 PM
I don't think it is a problem. Sure I get sniped but no more than any other game.

ConfusedGeek
10-13-2010, 08:58 PM
i hate being sniped at re-spawn and no way in telling where its coming from.

upindat
10-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Best thing to fix that is put a blade in the back of there skulls!!!!!!

Disparity_RX
10-13-2010, 10:51 PM
I agree, sniping is way to easy in this game..one shot kill anywhere with the bolt actions. The semi autos are crazy strong too...i feel like this game was rushed :(

Venomized
10-13-2010, 11:28 PM

Majority people use the sniper class, but dont use a sniper scope, or HP sniper score.

Alot of people use the M21 or SVD and use red dot sight or combat sight (similar to acog) on the gun.

iCondemned
10-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I have to admit. I do snipe in the game and I'm one hell of a good one too. I don't spawn camp or anything. I just stay back and snipe at who ever try to arm our objectives and other crap. Shoot to kill, and it's a shooting game. What do you expect a sniper to do? Sit there and throw donuts at you?!

Best thing I can tell you to do is learn how to snipe so you can snipe back, or just play the game and avoid the snipers (like myself), and just enjoy the game. Also, Black ops is coming out soon, so just stay occupied for the time being.

We also have Unleashed 2 and Hot Pursuit! Anyone want to play, hit me up on XBL: iCondemned

ConfusedGeek
10-14-2010, 04:21 AM
how about limiting the number of snipers on a team.

i was playing the games where you have to arm the objective. we already had 1 and going for the second. i spawn and in the general area of the spawn, there were 6-8 snipers. i had to laugh at so many snipers.

now being a rifle man, i go charging out . . . pop im dead.

u would think with all those snipers i could make it more than a couple of feet from the spawn.

ha ha.

II OE II
10-14-2010, 04:57 AM
I agree, sniping is way to easy in this game..one shot kill anywhere with the bolt actions. The semi autos are crazy strong too...i feel like this game was rushed :(

you're kidding right? i was just using a bolt action with open tip rounds, and it took 3 shots to the body (chest shots) to kill someone... why the hell would i take that long for 3 shots when i can pump out 6-8 with the semi auto?

SIMPLYMIDGET
10-14-2010, 03:03 PM
I have to admit. I do snipe in the game and I'm one hell of a good one too. I don't spawn camp or anything. I just stay back and snipe at who ever try to arm our objectives and other crap. Shoot to kill, and it's a shooting game. What do you expect a sniper to do? Sit there and throw donuts at you?!

Best thing I can tell you to do is learn how to snipe so you can snipe back, or just play the game and avoid the snipers (like myself), and just enjoy the game. Also, Black ops is coming out soon, so just stay occupied for the time being.

We also have Unleashed 2 and Hot Pursuit! Anyone want to play, hit me up on XBL: iCondemned

A+ my friend - you just snuffed all the whiners. :drunk

ST0MPER
10-14-2010, 03:12 PM
How about you just use your smoke *Assault Class* like i do and the rest of my team like your suppose too and get past them, works like a charm.