PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on MOH.

shticks
10-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Now that i have beat the campaign on hard and sunk some time into the multiplayer component, and had sometime to think about the game as a whole. It is pretty evident what this game problem is.

Personally i am enjoying this game...... i think the snipers are overpowered...... but i think that about many games.

But the ONE problem is..... it seems like they ran out of money.

the multiplayer is great the story was fun..... but easy.... even on hard.....

but both modes seem like they just ran out of resources to put more into the game.

That being said im glad i bought it.... maybe the sequel will be able to expand on the good things about this game.

Wooden Pickle
10-13-2010, 10:10 PM
moh is bf2 in disguise! except they dont hide it.

Der Nacho
10-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Now that i have beat the campaign on hard and sunk some time into the multiplayer component, and had sometime to think about the game as a whole. It is pretty evident what this game problem is.

Personally i am enjoying this game...... i think the snipers are overpowered...... but i think that about many games.

But the ONE problem is..... it seems like they ran out of money.

the multiplayer is great the story was fun..... but easy.... even on hard.....

but both modes seem like they just ran out of resources to put more into the game.

That being said im glad i bought it.... maybe the sequel will be able to expand on the good things about this game.

Snipers are supposed to be overpowered. They use rifles of high caliber. The trade off is firing speed and the fact they can't necessarily be mobile.

My own thought is that, there doesn seem to be a difference between the special ops class and the rifleman class. The weapons seem to be lethal at long range. The submachine guns are such bs.