PDA

View Full Version : This game is going back to the store!!!!

nugletman
10-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Seriously!!!! The multiplayer is broken beyond fixing. The story mode is flawed. And this was supposed to be the game to take down CoD?!?!? At any given time there are less than 40,000 players online playing mutliplayer. Halo: Reach had 800,000+. Once I have gotten all the obtainable achievements, im taking this game back to the store. I'm not even going to try Tier-1 single player. I have already broken controllers, I don't need to buy anymore. Fuck this game in the ass with a cane pole sideways.

Venomized
10-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Seriously!!!! The multiplayer is broken beyond fixing. The story mode is flawed. And this was supposed to be the game to take down CoD?!?!? At any given time there are less than 40,000 players online playing mutliplayer. Halo: Reach had 800,000+. Once I have gotten all the obtainable achievements, im taking this game back to the store. I'm not even going to try Tier-1 single player. I have already broken controllers, I don't need to buy anymore. Fuck this game in the ass with a cane pole sideways.

I agree with you to a certain extent. But I believe you are over exaggerating a lot of things.

GHLougar
10-14-2010, 12:02 AM
I agree with you to a certain extent. But I believe you are over exaggerating a lot of things.
....and let's not forget the imagery. There's no way he would want to do things like that to an inanimate object.

xDevilDawg64x
10-14-2010, 02:00 AM
I am not sure if I am going to try tier One mode either. I think I will just beat the single player on hard and leave it at that.

Numbthumb
10-14-2010, 02:26 AM
I've already said on these boards that this game is only average -- what I don't get though is why everyone seems to think this was the one that would "take down COD"

Really?

The game is made by a team that hasn't made a shooter in 3 years, and hasn't made a good shooter in well over 8 - so you can assume a ton of the talent from then has moved on.

This game wasn't meant to take down call of duty - it was meant to put the Medal of Honor name back on the map as a legitimate shooter. It does that. Based in this game I think people, who aren't in a hyperbolic rage, will look forward to a sequel by this team.

blee717
10-14-2010, 03:01 AM
I've already said on these boards that this game is only average -- what I don't get though is why everyone seems to think this was the one that would "take down COD"

Really?

The game is made by a team that hasn't made a shooter in 3 years, and hasn't made a good shooter in well over 8 - so you can assume a ton of the talent from then has moved on.

This game wasn't meant to take down call of duty - it was meant to put the Medal of Honor name back on the map as a legitimate shooter. It does that. Based in this game I think people, who aren't in a hyperbolic rage, will look forward to a sequel by this team.

I know I'm looking forward to a sequel. They managed to keep the story realistic by working with US Special Forces and made into an intense experience in my opinion. I'd like to see how much more intense it can get.

DokMMz
10-14-2010, 08:30 AM
I know I'm looking forward to a sequel. They managed to keep the story realistic by working with US Special Forces and made into an intense experience in my opinion. I'd like to see how much more intense it can get.

Have to agree! This game may be only a couple of days old - but bring on the sequel!

JuSt BLaZe
10-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Seriously!!!! I have already broken controllers, I don't need to buy anymore. Fuck this game in the ass with a cane pole sideways.

Hahahahahaha. :D That's what I wanna hear. So a "rental" it will be. Black Ops ALL THE WAY. :woop:

Mr Snipey
10-14-2010, 09:01 AM
I decided against this after watching a lot of videos and seeing that basically the whole game (single and multi) looks the same (but not as good as) the Afghan level from MW2.

Seany Show
10-14-2010, 09:10 AM
I don't think it's fair to judge how many people are online when only one country has had it's release yet. I'll be getting the game it should arrive today, I'll judge it then. I wish the comparisons to Modern Warfare 2 would stop, that game was flawed beyond belief & I'm sure everyone bitching about this game also bitched about Modern Warfare 2.

shticks
10-14-2010, 09:21 AM
Tier 1 single player is easy...... thats my big complaint.

i want it to be more like the epilogue from the first COD4

el Trev806
10-14-2010, 09:46 AM
to me the game is alright iam more of a gamer not a hater i play the game see what is bad and whats wrong and discuss it not brag about it.. recently i been playing battlefield bad company 2 and got so used to it that medal of honor didnt change a bit to me except the sound of the weapons firing and well dont know were it was confirmed that moh was going to bring down cod.. it has its bads and it has its good and also agree with numbthumb its been a while for them.. but then again this is just my opinion

el Trev806
10-14-2010, 09:48 AM
also i may add moh was not going to take down cod mw2.. cod black ops is whats going to take down mw2..
moh is being compared much more to dice games uh the bad companies

massive183
10-14-2010, 10:28 AM
PMSL

40,000 as said above wait till friday this week and it will be diffrent

Lavindathar
10-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Why moan about the amount of people playing online, when it's only release so far in the US? The rest of the world gets it tomorrow. Be patient.

homer09001
10-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Got my copy today in the UK 1 day early Thanks GameStation, i have no complaints regarding single player, so what's everyone else bitching about?

Zenth Forbias
10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
The CoD/MoH comparison's do need to stop. People complaining about online being a "Turkey shoot" or anything of the like when a vast majority of every other FPS out there is the same way, only problem with this one is you have smaller maps, thus giving you less room to move around AND CAMP!...

Which, is my biggest complaint. Not enough maps. Only one mission for Objective, which is nothing but a sniper fest for either side. And as I stated, bigger maps would be to DIE for.

I find this game somewhat enjoyable, but I am not getting Black Ops as I despise Activision and hate Treyarch even more (ZOMBIES DO NOT BELONG IN A COD GAME! WE GET IT, IT WAS CUTE AND 'INVENTIVE' IN WaW, NOW YOU CAN JUST STOP!), but yea.

ITD Soldierboy
10-14-2010, 02:24 PM

One Man's trash is another Man's treasure I suppose....I loved the single player. I felt the story was one of the best I've ever played and it's in my top 3 of campaigns. Not sure why you've broken controllers over the game, even on hard it's easy. Tier 1 Mode is easy as well. Haven't quite finished it yet but I'm halfway done. Multiplayer is fun too, can get a little annoying when you're being spawn killed in a corner, but other than that I've hadn't had too many problems with the Multiplayer.

It was never said to be a CoD killer. EA wanted it to be, but everyone knew it wouldn't. Just like the idiots that said that Killzone would bring down Halo. Both are very great games, but they're not on the same console and can't really compete with each other since they don't share much in common except that they're both First Person Shooters.

I love this game. Maybe you had higher expectations? Maybe you actually thought it was gonna be a CoD killer? Going into this MoH thinking that, will give you the insinuation that this game sucks, but going into it thinking that it will be a refreshing blend between what I consider the two best shooter franchises on the Xbox 360(MP wise) and a story that is dedicated to the Men who have lost their lives defending America and those who are still in service today, well then I think it's one of the best damn games I've seen on the market, and can overlook some petty problems that most if not all games have anyway...

GreenMegaZord
10-14-2010, 06:40 PM
If you want to compare the game to anything....why not compare it to BFBC2? Its more like that than COD. I personally am tired of all of this "MW2 killer" nonsense. Just play the damn game.

Waterboy908
10-14-2010, 11:17 PM
The multi-player can definitely be compared to BFBC2, because DICE developed it. The last good MoH game was probably Allied Assault (that's my opinion), and I think that the multi-player for AA was a hell of a lot better than this game's. It really seems like EA didn't want to develop the mp and just outsourced it to a company that's been known for somewhat great multi-player, they just weren't given enough time to finish it. I mean, playing the beta for this just shows me that they haven't tweaked shit and didn't take in and evaluate any of the feedback they got while it was live.