PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who likes this game?

Tanabeo
10-14-2010, 12:14 AM
I like the single player so far(I'm on the forth mission). And as for the online I find it fun people say it's not realistic and that modern warfare 2 is... At least in this game I'm not getting kinfed 50 foot away by someone using comander pro. So if anyone else likes this game post why=)

Venomized
10-14-2010, 12:18 AM
I like the single player so far(I'm on the forth mission). And as for the online I find it fun people say it's not realistic and that modern warfare 2 is... At least in this game I'm not getting kinfed 50 foot away by someone using comander pro. So if anyone else likes this game post why=)

Well I like the game at times, but that doesn't mean I think it is good. It really depends. The single player was mediocre. The online is quite frustrating at times and that is why I find the game poor. But when I am not confronted with these frustrations I actually find the game an enjoyment. The most rewarding thing for me online is when I get multiple headshots in a row with my semi-automatic M21 within a second of eachother. I also like the feeling when I melee someone (assuming that it works). I do like the gametype sector control and combat mission. The other two gametypes imo suck because team assualt is boring and the spawns are poor, and objective raid is just a boring gametype to me.

Pazuzu91
10-14-2010, 12:27 AM
i like this game, i think its a good kill of time until duty comes out, and i dont know why people are complaining about it on this site, its called xbox360achievements.org, im pretty sure these achievments are simple so play it for those.

Inked and Pierced
10-14-2010, 01:27 AM
i like is sometimes. its got its flaws like any game but my heart lies with COD. I dont see this having the lasting appeal as that series does with me. but i am happy i have the game. its not horrible.

ShadyShall
10-14-2010, 01:30 AM
I like it but I do have a few complaints... sniper spawn killing is a big one... I am not done with the campaign, but I think it's better than MW2 only for plot and realism...

Unfortunately, the sad fact is that because MP is all the rage, disc space for that is eating up and taking away from the single player space... MW1 was longer than MW2 because they enhanced the MP and added spec ops for the second one, thus shortening the campaign... look at the difference between length of story in Bioshock and Bio2... sad but true, shorter campaigns because more attention (and space) is being devoted to MP.

euanpetrie
10-14-2010, 01:50 AM
I enjoy this game too! I thought the singleplayer even though it was short, was fun. Sometimes I just don't enjoy games that are insanely LONG cuz you just get tired of playing the damn game and move onto something else.
I don't see why people complain about the multiplayer... isn't the same people who did BC2? and people were going crazy over that game...which I can say the singleplayer in THAT was a let down, to me anyways. This is a good time consumer until COD for a military shooter, and Teir 1 mode is a good additive.

xDevilDawg64x
10-14-2010, 01:56 AM
I am enjoying the game. I will play it for the achievements and trade it in when Black Ops comes out.

AnInsaneClown124
10-14-2010, 02:48 AM
love it love it love it

blee717
10-14-2010, 02:57 AM
I like it. The campaign was really good in my opinion. Multiplayer turns into a campfest really quickly but when I get into rooms without it, it gets pretty fun.

SGTGRUNTUSMC
10-14-2010, 03:38 AM
This game is so far ok different from cod that's all

newbsicle
10-14-2010, 04:02 AM
I still haven't played the multi-player but I enjoyed the campaign. It's short though overall I'm pleased with my purchase so far. Tier 1 mode is more challenging but also a little more frustrating. I'll probably have the game finished after a week of casual gaming so I doubt I would drop $60.00 on it again. There doesn't seem to be a reason to go back unless the online portion turns out to be much more fun than I expected.

I did like this game it just doesn't have the replay value a cod or halo game has.

DokMMz
10-14-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm in love with this game.
Both the campaign and the MP is fantastic.

Yeah the MP only has a few maps and some may call it "basic", but I have a good time.

To me, this is the first game I have truly enjoyed for a while!

I'm hoping DLC won't be too far away!

upindat
10-14-2010, 01:06 PM
I think the campain was too short but good. I finally played the mp last night. Really enjoyed it. It is almost like a scaled back version of bf2. Overall i found it lots of fun!!

FoxA83
10-14-2010, 01:49 PM
I played a lot of different fsg's in my gamer-life so far... and i actually have to say that, this game is way far the best in my opinion, they put together the good things from cod and bf in one game, it's the tactics from bf and cod's multiplayer feeling in one... even the graphics and the engineering is not that bad at all as a lot of people quoted... it's just... you are in the middle of the battle and out of this point is shattering and loudness and stuff that annoys normal like snipers or so... deal with it... pick them out... whatever i like the game very much...

DokMMz
10-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I played a lot of different fsg's in my gamer-life so far... and i actually have to say that, this game is way far the best in my opinion, they put together the good things from cod and bf in one game, it's the tactics from bf and cod's multiplayer feeling in one... even the graphics and the engineering is not that bad at all as a lot of people quoted... it's just... you are in the middle of the battle and out of this point is shattering and loudness and stuff that annoys normal like snipers or so... deal with it... pick them out... whatever i like the game very much...

Me too! And I agree!

ZedChuva
10-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Not too far in, but I too am liking the game. Maybe it's the fact that compared to that SHIT that was/is Halo Reach, anything is a treat.

My main beef so far, is the retard AI. Firing on TALIBAN, one of my idiot guys runs in front of me, and takes one to the face, "Hey, friendly here!" GUH!!! Stay the HELL out of my way then jackass!! :uzi:

It's fun a shit blasting off limbs tho. :woop:

SIMPLYMIDGET
10-14-2010, 02:33 PM
Not alone. I love the game and thought the story was great. Have a friend who is in Afghanastan so some parts were touching (he is a Ranger). Love multiplayer. Hoping for more maps soon, and maybe the ablility to custom search for map.

Dexrid
10-14-2010, 03:02 PM
This game is just fine. I like it because it does have the battlefield 2 feel, it doesn't completely replicate the feeling and game play. The Support points is what makes this game very unique and it has a more arcadish kind of feel more so than realistic. An example would be the sniper rifles. Gravity does not effect the shots in this game, where as battlefield you had to be much more precise. All in all i am enjoying it thus far and plan to enjoy it even more when I hop online with my buddies this weekend

mptuk
10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
yeah im liking this even though im having issues with the server it let me in earlier but keeps asking me to validate my online pass being in the UK and game not released till tomorrow think ill have to wait till then for the online to work.

InkedUp
10-14-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm enjoying it so far. The campaign is awesome, I have like 3 levels left. The multi-player can be a little frustrating, but I figure it takes getting used to like every other fps multi-player.

Handguns4Hearts
10-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm in the middle of the campaign and playing MP. I like the campaign story some pretty edge of seat moments. As for the MP I am really enjoying it right now mostly cause no one is doing prestige lobbies and glitching and just over all cheating like many people do in MW2. I sort of like the simplicity of it. Just level up your classes and customize your guns. No perks!! Thank God! Rather play against the peoples actual skill not the perk layout they found online for getting a lot of knife kills. Over all enjoying the game. :woop:

Alex5462
10-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Apart from getting spawn killed online sometimes, this game rocks!

The single player so far is awesome and is so much more fun and surprising than
COD, the online is also fantastic as the maps and the gameplay is ace.

Playing this with a couple of friends is a absolute blast! :woop:

GreenMegaZord
10-14-2010, 06:34 PM
And here I was thinking I was the only person loving this game. I cant tell you why....I just do. And not to mention they put a Glock 17 into the game. Not your full auto Glock 18. Anyway.....I love this game.

Yann Le Pentrec
10-14-2010, 07:22 PM
As for the MP I am really enjoying it right now mostly cause no one is doing prestige lobbies and glitching and just over all cheating like many people do in MW2. I sort of like the simplicity of it. Just level up your classes and customize your guns. No perks!! Thank God!

I agree mate, I quite like the simplicity of MP. Just get stuck in and have fun. Killstreaks and Perks ruined COD MP for me. (Tho I'll still be rinsing the new one)

Balc0ra
10-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Multiplayer so far is great. No kill cams and the Killstraks "or point streaks" are not that nasty compared to COD. It seems to be well balanced. And MP7 rush are great fun lol.

SP was okey. A few missions that was superb. The Helicopter one for sure. And the end of the first ranger mission was great. Ended up with the pistol at the end before the choppers came. Superb.

Besides that it was the standar stuff. Only thing I hated was the fact that the AI did seem to have its own trigger walls instead of just the player. The AI was warning me about stuff I've already killed. One time the area was clear. And they started screaming about RPG and folks in the windows lol.

One thing that annoyed me was the graphic lag. That it looked like I was playing it on the PC on super low. Then a few seconds later I was back to full. And the fact that when the dude with the beard had the MP7 and was kneeling down. He was holding his hand miles away form the grip. And that ppl that did not have grips on there weapons was holding it like there was one.

One of the best weapon effects and such I've seen in a long time. The pistol sounds and effects are the best I've seen in ages. Only thing that was a bit daff was the lack of bullet desent on long range weapons. Tho the attack choppers had it lol.

SP was okey. like a good 6 out of 10 with a few superb moments. The friendly AI was not to bad and actually killed stuff. MP so far is a good 8 out of 10. But dunno how long it will last. The lack of maps atm was there. But I just got it today so.

GamerForLife86
10-15-2010, 12:43 AM
I really like the game, online and offline! Except the EA servers when the game came out, it was horrible that with only about 10,000 people online they were having problems. It was not off to a good start, but now that they have fixed it I plan on playing it up until Fable 3 comes out.

Necr0sc0pe
10-15-2010, 12:56 AM
You, sir, are not alone! I'm enjoying it quite a bit myself!

Barad
10-15-2010, 11:12 AM
I love everything about this game, I see nothing they have done wrong, they took a lot of ideas frm BC2 which is is fine becuase I loved that game, this is all ill be playing for the next few months, even after Black Ops comes out.

rbbt780
10-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I too am enjoying this game The SP is great up to mission 3 and the MP is fun as all hell i actually enjoy playing this game online and this is coming from a big COD fan MW2 just got so damn glitchy and is out of control with all the boosters and what not have not seen that yet in this game but only time will tell just grinding out the online achievements while the game is fresh and everyone is just leveling up as oppose to going online in a month or so and getting destroyed by all the snipers

DAUNTEDFLETTY
10-15-2010, 12:11 PM

nope i like too : )

draven667
10-15-2010, 12:47 PM
I dont think its too bad at all, obviously it aint MW2 or even Battlefield, but until Black ops comes out, im more that happy to give this a run out for the achievements.

redbeard_nj
10-15-2010, 05:08 PM
i dont get all the hate on this game either. its actually a really good game in my opinion.

and i also like the mp, its very well done. jump in , jump out with no problems.

been playing for 2 days now and havent run into any issues. (note: i didnt get it on release date, so i never experienced the downed servers)

Beerandbullets
10-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I love this game, though I will admit it does need some patching. Other than that, it's a really solid and fun game.

Balc0ra
10-15-2010, 06:13 PM
I love this game, though I will admit it does need some patching. Other than that, it's a really solid and fun game.

I loved the SP game and Love the MP even more. But it did ruin alot for me wiht a few of the SP bugs and the slow graphic rendering at some places. MP so far have run well for me. Not 1 DC so far.

Tho the fact that they used quotes form Generation Kill was awesome. I did laugh at the end of mission 2 "Gentlemen, we just seized an Airfield. that as pretty f**king ninja"

fuzzycat240
10-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I really like this game! I rented two games for the weekend: Halo Reach and Medal of Honor. And so far Medal of Honor is the only one that is getting repeat play. I have never played multiplayer before and I think that with this game I will. :woop:

AwoL DudE
10-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Only had a quick blast on SP so far, but have quite enjoyed it...

best bit by far is the mad melee stabbing and punching...proper fell about lmao when I first cut a rug....

SWAGGART
10-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Im loving this game, Its better gameplay overall then any COD Campaign It tells the story of what happened/happens over there in Afghan, a bit different to what we see on the news lol alot different.

Just played mulitplayer and you cant play with your friends this goes down as the biggest flop of all time