PDA

View Full Version : So, I got the GT of a gamerscore modder.

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-14-2010, 12:48 AM
FrotoxTeaxBagen

he got all the achievements for L4D 1&2, R6V 1&2, Gears 1 & 2, Prototype, FEAR, GTAIV, and a shit ton more. all in less then a week. obviously, that's fucking impossible. i know there are people who have connections with MS, and can see to it that this douche gets banned.

bigbear2face
10-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Report him to Microsoft yourself if you care that much. www.xbox.com (http://www.xbox.com)
They won't ban him. Just reset his gamerscore.

CMCX360
10-14-2010, 12:49 AM
You'll want to post it in this forum (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1813), my good sir! :)

Corrupt.
10-14-2010, 01:24 AM
You'll want to post it in this forum (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1813), my good sir! :)

^ This.

Or report him to Microsoft. It is still no guarantee he will be banned though.

Dr Stickly
11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
how much GS duz he have

HatTrick190
11-26-2010, 12:43 AM
how much GS duz he have

Doesn't matter. thats completely off topic.

Ice Car
11-26-2010, 12:51 AM
how much GS duz he have
Nhread Tecro much?

Necrosis102
11-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Nhread Tecro much?

Yep, pretty much xD

OT though, I got the GT of a modder from a YouTube video once. I posted details in the Investigations thread mentioned above, and a week later he was totally reset. I was actually surprised at how quickly it was done aswell. So yeah, the thread linked above is the way forward :P

k1ng Brownie
11-26-2010, 02:12 AM
I pasted the name on xbox.com he only has around 700g

veece16
11-26-2010, 02:15 AM
I pasted the name on xbox.com he only has around 700g

He's been reset, I guess Microsoft got him.

CyanideSpirit
11-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Oh yeah! Another cheater reset :)

D4RKXPOW3R
11-26-2010, 10:42 AM
If they took the time to reset his gamerscore, wouldn't that mean someone working at microsoft saw his account? I can't believe they let him keep that name with Tea Bagin in it...Shit, my friend got banned a few days for having a 'suggestive' bio, yet this cheater gets off with a reset and no ban. Or does a reset come with a temp ban as well?

Lazy_FAQer
11-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Doesn't matter. thats completely off topic.

LoLworthy banter. Getting accounts banned? If you worry about your GS that much, you guys need to get out more.

No offence like.

veece16
11-27-2010, 05:01 AM
LoLworthy banter. Getting accounts banned? If you worry about your GS that much, you guys need to get out more.

No offence like.

I don't see the point in searching for people who hack. Now if I come across a guy who has 100% in every game any over 200k I'd be suspicious, but spending time looking is just taking xbox too seriously.

CONKER1182
11-27-2010, 05:07 AM
Obviously someone is gonna mod their gamerscore to have that many achievements in a short amount of time.

Strong Kush
11-27-2010, 07:44 AM

No offence like.

funny you should mention "going out more". TC is obviously trying to better the population on XBL, which is riddled with dickwads who love to cheat. it's a valid complaint. and nice gamerscore and gamer pic. you must've spent a lot of time indoors to get that amount, and ninja gaiden is a pretty hardcore game. you must have no lifed it for quite a while.

Flik Nightshade
11-27-2010, 08:02 AM
My Goodness, this thread certainly drew out the trolls, didn't it? Seriously though, I enjoy nothing more than reporting cheaters, glitchers, and asshats.

Gackt
11-27-2010, 08:39 AM
I just find it funny that the thread starter is banned lol.

Lazy_FAQer
11-27-2010, 09:54 AM
funny you should mention "going out more". TC is obviously trying to better the population on XBL, which is riddled with dickwads who love to cheat. it's a valid complaint. and nice gamerscore and gamer pic. you must've spent a lot of time indoors to get that amount, and ninja gaiden is a pretty hardcore game. you must have no lifed it for quite a while.

Hey, I like a strong Kush myself y'know?! :)

I don't think TC is going to change the XBL population & make it a better place with this little crusade. A bit like trying to singlehandedly win WWII with a wooden sword & hobby horse imo.:). I wouldn't even go as far as to say it's noble either. It just smacks of malicious self righteousness... sorry, just my worthless opinion.

& Yeah, I spend a lot of time indoors on my 360, more than is healthy at times, but never to the point that I obsess over rival scores (which is the only reason I can think as to why you would report someone). Ninja Gaiden II took 5-6 weeks to 100% for me.

However, I did spend 5 months continually playing Oblivion when it came out & missed the best summer we had for years! (lol?)

Lazy_FAQer
11-27-2010, 09:55 AM
My Goodness, this thread certainly drew out the trolls, didn't it? Seriously though, I enjoy nothing more than reporting cheaters, glitchers, and asshats.

Back under your bridge, you!

CONKER1182
11-27-2010, 03:16 PM
What did Vanilla Coke Zero do to get banned?

Madfrog0
11-27-2010, 06:58 PM
i think i got a friend request of a modder, not sure if he is tho

SinkSickness
11-27-2010, 07:19 PM
i played an asshole on black ops last night who went 50 kills and guess this... 5 deaths. i dont understand how can anybody be that good at a game who hasn't been outt that long. so he is a fucking modder or a hacker of some sort. he had so many blackbirds and attack dogs i sent him a rage message.

Supreme People
11-27-2010, 07:48 PM
Ha Ha Ha! LOve when hackers get caught!!!! DHBO-Don't Hack Black Ops....Go Legit!!!
http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs4cf143085f55a.png

VVh1pCr3am
11-27-2010, 08:10 PM
i played an asshole on black ops last night who went 50 kills and guess this... 5 deaths. i dont understand how can anybody be that good at a game who hasn't been outt that long. so he is a fucking modder or a hacker of some sort. he had so many blackbirds and attack dogs i sent him a rage message.

Basically what I got out of your post was this: "I got owned. This guy must be hacking. I'm going to send this guy a message and make him feel bad." Get over it. You're obviously not as good as you thought. And to the bolded part, it doesn't matter how long the game's been out, it's pretty much the same as the last 3 CODs just in a different time period. It doesn't take a lot of matches to adjust to the subtle differences between each game.

nevermindaboutme
11-27-2010, 08:13 PM

Lol don't be a noob.

Gackt
11-27-2010, 08:59 PM

Being good at shooters kind of carries over to other shooters...I have always been able to pick up a shooter and do really well within an hour of playing it. Just because someone is really good and has a good game doesnt mean they cheat/mod/hack.

xTGMx INF3RNO
11-27-2010, 09:05 PM
I have several gs modders. I send them picture proof. They said they cant do anything... stupid reli

Aceman417
11-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Being good at shooters kind of carries over to other shooters...I have always been able to pick up a shooter and do really well within an hour of playing it. Just because someone is really good and has a good game doesnt mean they cheat/mod/hack.

Same with me. Ever since CoD4 shooters just come naturally now.

My friend is also one of the people that go 50 for 5 and guess what... He isn't a hacker. Just so god damn good. So don't be so quick to point the finger at someone that is good to be hacking.

D4RKXPOW3R
11-28-2010, 01:45 AM
What did Vanilla Coke Zero do to get banned?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=278665

Since he insulted Naruto, I don't feel sorry for him...Instead I think its hillarious, lmao.

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-28-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=278665

Since he insulted Naruto, I don't feel sorry for him...Instead I think its hillarious, lmao.

what's up man?

Madfrog0
11-28-2010, 05:42 PM

lol really? you sent him a rage message because he is good?
come on dont be such a n00b

D4RKXPOW3R
11-29-2010, 01:36 AM
lol really? you sent him a rage message because he is good?
come on dont be such a n00b

It would be wise to just suck it up and leave it be, instead of sending a rage message...but in a way, its societies fault that people are like that, as cliche as that sounds. Cheaters have been ruining video games since the beginning of online gaming, and with Skill, Lag/glitches mixed in with the cheating, its hard to tell which is which sometimes...Oh and having an explosive temper doesn't help the situation. :chair

Madfrog0
11-29-2010, 04:13 AM
It would be wise to just suck it up and leave it be, instead of sending a rage message...but in a way, its societies fault that people are like that, as cliche as that sounds. Cheaters have been ruining video games since the beginning of online gaming, and with Skill, Lag/glitches mixed in with the cheating, its hard to tell which is which sometimes...Oh and having an explosive temper doesn't help the situation. :chair

agreed, an explosive temper doesnt help it at all.
and the cheating has ruined games since games have been made.

Corrupt.
11-29-2010, 05:01 AM
agreed, an explosive temper doesnt help it at all.
and the cheating has ruined games since games have been made.

Not just video games, all games, and life is full of cheats. Its how you deal with them that defines you as a person...

l.maciver
11-29-2010, 10:44 PM
usally creech and mabye the pants party are the top guys on this site.

DarkDraco90
11-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Doesn't matter. thats completely off topic. and yes your so on topic

Gackt
11-30-2010, 12:52 AM
what's up man?

He just wanted to inform everyone that you were banned for being a complete douche bag....and if not...I just did. Hope you learned your lesson : )

M49907
11-30-2010, 05:16 AM

I have gone 52 and 10. I have a friend who went 70+ with fewer than 10 deaths. You dont need to hack, all COD games are the same. if you started at 4 and have been playing them ever sense you should be pretty good. Sending messages only makes them feel better about themselves. I have seen people get crazy kill/death ratios just camping B on domination.

sigsaly5
11-30-2010, 09:12 AM
this is important

Coorhagon
12-05-2010, 08:44 PM

It doesn't mean he modded. I have gone like 28 and 1 before in hardcore mode on MW2. I would guess it is possible to get 50 legit but not likely.

x CmOn3y x
12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
FrotoxTeaxBagen

he got all the achievements for L4D 1&2, R6V 1&2, Gears 1 & 2, Prototype, FEAR, GTAIV, and a shit ton more. all in less then a week. obviously, that's fucking impossible. i know there are people who have connections with MS, and can see to it that this douche gets banned. good for you if i go on the 1st page of mygamercard, i can give you around 20 of them