PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Mini-Kit!!!

Aphlix
05-14-2007, 08:10 AM
How the hell do I get the Mini-Kit on the Emperor level (The one you gotta defeat him), My minikit detector shows me its in a room with a hole in the middle and grd like squares around the hole.

The mini kit shows me where it is, Not how to get...

Aphlix
05-15-2007, 08:07 AM
WHAT!? Do people not even post on my threads!?

:(

Melf
05-22-2007, 02:30 AM
Go into the room and walk over the black grids until they light up. When all of them are lit, the minikit will appear over the hole in the middle.

Mr Arrow
05-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Just did this last night. Iwas not able to get the mini kit tyo appears when in free mode.

After much frustration, I switched to replay story, turned off all extras and finally got it.

The twelve squares around that opening are supposed to be green. Mine never where, so I just kept running around on the squares until the mini-kit appeared over the hole.

Let me know how it works out.

At what completion percentage are you? I'm at 96.4%

Melf
05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm at 97.6%. Just the final two Super Story modes and the bonuses to complete it all.

Elvane
05-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Go into the room and walk over the black grids until they light up. When all of them are lit, the minikit will appear over the hole in the middle.

they didnt light up for me, but i walked all the way around like twice to make sure i walked on all of them and it appeared. i heard it didnt work in free play so i did it in story mode

Mr Arrow
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
they didnt light up for me, but i walked all the way around like twice to make sure i walked on all of them and it appeared. i heard it didnt work in free play so i did it in story mode

Ditto.

Exactly the same thing here...damn sith in my game!

Rocket
07-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Thank God for the Search Button...This is my last Mini-Kit that I have to get. I did what the guide said and nothing. So thanks to you fine fellas hopefully I will be able to get my last mini-kit. And if this doesn't work, meaning I turn off all extra's and go in on Story Mode, does anyone else know what to do?

Daggermn
08-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh man am I glad I found this post. I was just playing this game this morning trying to go back through all the levels that I dont have all the mini kits and I played this level on fee play and I was about to kill my self. I must have walked around that level up and down for about 40 minutes trying to blow up everything or use force on everything. I knew that those panels around that hole are ment to light up, but they were not. I just figured that I must have already got that one. Thanks to this post though, I will try this on story mode with all extras turned off. I hope this will work. i let you guys know tomrorow if this helped me. Thanks.

Daggermn
08-03-2007, 04:29 AM
Having a problem getting this. My mini kit locator is telling me it is at this spot. I am doing it on story mode and I am walking around the hole, but none of the panels are lighting up. Am I doing something wrong. Someone please help me.

Edit: Nevermind guys. I got it. The squares did not light up. I just kept going around and around in different directions until the mini kit appeared. Thanks anyway.