PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Edition without DLC for Minato

Darth Mace D
10-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi there guys, as in the Topic writen, I got my CE copy yesterday but theres is no DLC for Minato. Strange.
Its not that Im mad about it I wanna play till I get him anyway but its basically in the CE.
I know not everyone got a copy now, but reply if you got that DLC or not.
If not than Namco/Bandai "betrayed" us.

I wish you all a hell of a time with this awesome game

MasterGian
10-14-2010, 11:58 AM
i had the same problem but the seller's gave me a e-mail where you can request the DLC

EuricaeriS
10-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Got mine today without DLC too, but I cant say Im that bothered about it.

Agonyzing Payne
10-14-2010, 12:09 PM
I didnt recieve the DLC code and i was a bit annoyed but ive unlocked him now so it doesnt worry me as much as it did when i first got the game.

donkeydood15
10-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm hoping to get the CE tomorrow... I've heard people on GameFAQs have had the same problem: lack of Minato dlc .... I'm gonna ask about it tomorrow when I go to pick it up.

Magic Coletrain
10-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Yup just recieved my collectors edition from shopto.net and i got everything but the DLC for Minato :(

chickenhead87
10-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Although i havent had this happen with this game it happened with DR2 and i asked around and only Game were doing the code even though it says on the box that its included. It happened to a friend with Naruto storm 2 told to ring Game see if they had any codes and they do so shes gonna swap it for Games copy tomorrow.

Jenneke88
10-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Same here. Got the CE, but no code. The guy from the store told me to contact Bandai Namco and request that they give me code, since the DLC was part of the CE that I paid for. Just send them an email, so now I'll just have to wait and see of they'll give me the code.

Darth Mace D
10-14-2010, 02:05 PM
can someone please post that E-Mail adresse for the DLC Code?

SmiddyUK
10-14-2010, 02:08 PM
mine also came with no code :< e-mailed game and they said they had no spare codes so i'd have to either send them my game back and they'd send me a new one or take it into store for a swap. Seems like a lot of work for a character i'll unlock eventually although it does irk me a little

Darth Mace D
10-14-2010, 02:13 PM
mine also came with no code :< e-mailed game and they said they had no spare codes so i'd have to either send them my game back and they'd send me a new one or take it into store for a swap. Seems like a lot of work for a character i'll unlock eventually although it does irk me a little

I dont know why they cant fix something like that I mean everything was fine with Dragon Ball: Raging Blast.
Everyone who buys a CE got that code but now they are to stupid for that?
xD
Poor Namco/Bandai
but its ok, I got Minato if I play a time that game and at least I payed 10 less than it costs

SmiddyUK
10-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Very true i dont really see the point in taking it back seeing as other people have had the same issue, i mean whats to say if you were to take it back the new one wouldn't have the card either

vincenth69
10-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Had the same problem with my CE edition, in France.
The saler told me he'll ask what to do in this condition, no news for the moment. But as Minato is unlockable, it's not a big deal if you're going for the 1000G

Jenneke88
10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
The email adress is different depending on what country you live in. Just google Bandai Namco. You'll get their site and they'll request that you "choose your country". For me that's The Netherlands. After that you'll get redirected to your homeland Bandai Namco site. From there scroll down and select contact. There you'll find three email adresses. I used the support adress. Hope this helps anyone who's confused.

Chidomaru
10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Yep both me and a friend got our CE's today - both without the DLC code for Minato.

I've emailed uk.support@namcobandaipartners.com to complain about it as its pretty poor service. I know the DLC code isn't essential as Minato is unlockable, but if we don't complain about this Bandai may never know about the issue - then next time it'll be the anime cell thats missing or probably worse.

I'll update here if i hear anything back... admittedly i'm not holding my breath.

Chidomaru
10-14-2010, 06:21 PM
OK UPDATE.

Got a response from the Bandai forums: http://forums.namcobandaigames.eu/showthread.php?t=95077
Apparently Bandai are aware of the problem and have advised that we need to email proof of purchase to the support partners address (its different depending on which country you're in. The UK address is: uk.support@namcobandaipartners.com ). Once they've received your email they will apparently provide the DLC code via email.

Wow - nice to get a response and so quickly, some companies wouldn't have bothered! Lets just hope the code turnaround on the emails is pretty quick :)

Takamura Bear
10-14-2010, 07:20 PM
So you need a camera to take a picture of a receipt to get the DLC? Guess I'm buggered then.

Chidomaru
10-14-2010, 07:28 PM
So you need a camera to take a picture of a receipt to get the DLC? Guess I'm buggered then.

Assuming you purchased the game online, I'd open up your order history on the retailer's website and then use ALT+PRINTSCREEN to take a screenshot of the order confirmation.
Hopefully you can then send that with the email instead?
Hope this helps! :)

StickyFingers
10-15-2010, 02:16 AM
I can't be bothered to take a picture of my bought copy for a DLC that should have in the box.

Even though minato can be unlocked by playing the game, NamcoBandai shouldn't tell us to email their partners for this screwup. They should be the ones to tell their partners to get their problems sorted out.

There is an easier way for them by just putting Minato on the Marketplace for everyone to download who got the game.

Fuck it, I'll play the game instead of wasting time making pictures, typing and then emailing them. *raspberries*

MADasaHatter
10-15-2010, 03:43 AM
I wonder if the French had the same prob. I saw one guy selling the CE for close to $200 on ebay. If anyone bought it from him expecting Minato, all they got was the ol'

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/FaithLeader/180px-Kawarimi_no_Jutsu.jpg

xeenx77
10-15-2010, 05:52 AM
Do you have to take a pics??

ChrisStyxx123
10-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Same problem here in australia WTF

SmiddyUK
10-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Hmm game just e-mailed me my Minato code, strange seeing as they said they had no spares -.-

donkeydood15
10-15-2010, 09:35 AM
My GAME didn't even get any CE's in :/ Oh well I got the normal game and I'm happy enough with that WOOT!! :D

hydrosugar
10-15-2010, 10:28 AM
well the jb i went to here in austraila only had ce which was fine - but yeah it doesnt have the minato dlc like it says on the back of the box

but if he's unlockable im not gonna go to the effort of the email thing

SmiddyUK
10-15-2010, 11:39 AM
i ordered mine online so maybe they sent game sent codes to anyone who purchased the CE from their website

GoddessNic
10-15-2010, 04:41 PM
I received my CE of the game yesterday without the DLC code too. After a bit of a miss communication with game.co.uk they told me to email bandai namco support which i did. I received an email saying they had had some problems with the codes and are issuing new ones in the next 2 days and to contact game again. I did so, and they said anyone who ordered the CE should receive an email from customer support in the next week regarding a DLC code being sent to all customers who ordered the CE. If you bought it from game, just send them an email from the website. I received my reply with in the hour.

HorsemanOfWar16
10-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Got mine through the post this morning-no DLC CODE - knew it wouldn't though - not that bothered about it either - however got an email with the code a few hours after delivery :) yayy - Gamestation.co.uk is where i got mine from.

Natz
10-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Dont have CE ive heard alot about people not getting the codes or the codes not working im finding it strange that minato is an unlockable character but you got dlc for him

Im thinking there has been a major problem here if you've played other xbox naruto games they do add DLC characters but never someone you already get in-game.

Ashunera
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I buyed my pre-ordered CE and i have a Minato Dlc code

I GameMaster l
10-25-2010, 10:30 PM
I buyed my pre-ordered CE and i have a Minato Dlc code

the game had the dlc code when you got it or they sent you the code via email? where did you buy it?

Cymru kakashi
10-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Really annoyed that I managed to unlock Minato before recieving a reply from Namco-Bandai. How hard is it to make sure the game ships with all it's CE content?

Ashunera
10-26-2010, 07:26 PM
the game had the dlc code when you got it or they sent you the code via email? where did you buy it?

I don't received the code via mail , but via a card that was in the box
i buyed (pre ordered)it in the game mania (i live in belgium)

I GameMaster l
10-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't received the code via mail , but via a card that was in the box
i buyed (pre ordered)it in the game mania (i live in belgium)

thanks, you are very lucky because many people did not obtain it.
There is any difference between the dlc minato and the one that you have to unlock?

hydrosugar
10-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Really annoyed that I managed to unlock Minato before recieving a reply from Namco-Bandai. How hard is it to make sure the game ships with all it's CE content?

lol that reminds me of when i had a wii and preoreded the first mario galxy game, only to beat it a week before i received the pretty $30 collectors edition guide that came with the preorder...still it was nice and colourful:p

well back on topic i didnt bother with email as i wanted to play through the story first anyways, and i got my 580k sp before i even began to yearn to use minato.

also i just realised that this may have been a good thing. i didnt play online till two weeks after i picked it up, so it doesnt affect me, but given minato is the most overused and spammed character in the game, im sure there were a few people pleased that he wasnt available right of the bat