PDA

View Full Version : Is Shotgun in multi player TOO overpowering!!

upindat
10-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Finally played for about five hours last night. I noticed i was getting slaughtered by the shotgun at long range?? The guy was not over level four. Just seemed tooooo overpowering to me. When i can barely see the guy and i get killed think that is BS!!!

xhunterrrr
10-14-2010, 01:38 PM
He might have the special shotgun for pre-ordering/limited edition. I can't remember which got you the special shotgun. The long range is long, but he could have that shotgun at level four for the reason I just listed.

DokMMz
10-14-2010, 01:41 PM
He might have the special shotgun for pre-ordering/limited edition. I can't remember which got you the special shotgun. The long range is long, but he could have that shotgun at level four for the reason I just listed.

I think it's the Tier 1 edition?

Phetty
10-14-2010, 02:53 PM
He could have been using slug rounds. Slugs have some good range and stopping power. If I'm using normal rounds it usually takes two-three long range shots to kill somebody.

roulex
10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Shotgun is... underwhelming in my opinion. I'd expect to see posts about the battle rifle for snipers being far too effective in close range, but shotguns? :)