PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Characters

trickyrebel06
10-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Okay, Most of the characters are unlocked by going through both story modes, except four. To unlock them, you have to get a certain achievement.

Marco Corleone - That's How You Dance Achievement (Win 1 vs. 2 match with El Elgido vs. CPU on Normal)

Jack Evans - Flying Without a Ticket Achievement (Fly THROUGH the ropes 10 times vs. CPU on normal)

Extreme Tiger - A Fly Hard to Catch Achievement (Execute Superfly's Special five (5) times in a 1 vs. 1 CPU Match on normal)

Silver King - Espectro of the Ring Secret Achievement (Win King of Kings tournament with Espectro Junior)

Hope this helps you guys out.

taylorxxx
10-15-2010, 03:01 AM
i just rented this today. thanks for the help, buddy.

Illerongis
10-16-2010, 06:27 PM
where'd you rent it from dude? my 2 video stores never got it in I don't think.

taylorxxx
10-16-2010, 07:07 PM
where'd you rent it from dude? my 2 video stores never got it in I don't think.

Cashwise Video. i'm not sure where you're from, but we have grocery stores called Cashwise here. they have rental places in them.

Illerongis
10-17-2010, 05:28 AM
ah, yeah I'm from upstate New York, USA and we only have Blockbuster Video and Family Video... neither has it.

JayMax
10-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Yeah, seems Blockbuster isn't carrying the game. It's also sold out around me at the various gaming stores & Best Buy, had to crack & get it at Wal Mart.

The game is kind of fun, but it's limitations also make it incredibly frustrating. If it was possible to rent it, I would tell everyone to rent it first.

buckykatt924
01-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Yeah i bought mine when the price dropped. Its not bad but a bit hard compared to the WWE smackdown series. I even found the TNA game a bit easier to play, but its stilll cool if you are just a fan of wrestling in general