PDA

View Full Version : This game is busted as all get out.

Muckrak3r
10-14-2010, 05:40 PM
* I hate coming on a forum and going off like this, but I have had it with this kind of garbage being released FOR SALE. Gamers are going to have to unite to fight back. Like the players union in the NFL. They don't make billions without our contribution. They shovel out garbage, they need to make up for it. The way it is now, they shovel out trash, we pay $ for it, and then they move on to the next garbage heap to sell. This needs to stop. I am going to contact the BBB at the very least. I will also email the execs at EA. We have to speak out and fight back if anything will ever change. Rant/ *

Single Player: It could be really, really awesome. But the frame rate drops, and glitchy feel, and SUPER SHORT story are things I can't get over. These issues mask a really great idea/story/outlook. It's like this isn't even 70% polished, it's less than that. Closer to 60% complete.

Multiplayer: Oh man. This is where I really want to take my disc out, burn it, and dance around the tiny flames. Actually, this game probably won't even burn correctly. It doesn't do anything else right. I still get nearly constant EA server connection errors. I got on 7 matches this morning, and then in between matches got the server error, and haven't been able to get back on since. When I was in matches, the lag was insane. The game is on dedicated servers. Lag spikes like what we are seeing in this game are simply unacceptable. Not to mention there is so little to do, so few load outs, and so few gametypes, and so few maps.

I have ALWAYS loved and adored the MoH franchise. One of my first experiences in 'real' non-arcade gaming I can remember that got me hooked in gaming was MoH on the gamecube. When you fall in the water on D-Day and the bullets are whizzing through the water and your brothers in arms are dead and dying right in front of you and they sink.... Very much like Saving Private Ryan... captivating. But if EA touches a game, they will mess something up. F you EA!!!!! Holy crap I can't believe how pissed I am about this game. I mean seriously, lag in single player from all the frame drops!!!!!

Qoncrete
10-14-2010, 07:03 PM
* I hate coming on a forum and going off like this
I hate to be the one to refer you to the official bitching thread, located here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266100

Use that instead to keep the forums clean :)

homer09001
10-14-2010, 07:37 PM
instead of bitching sell the game then everyones happy :D

Muckrak3r
10-14-2010, 07:54 PM
instead of bitching sell the game then everyones happy :D

no worries. That's definitely going to happen. It just gets so old seeing game after game released, and they clearly are not finished. Not even close.

and I really didn't see the official bitching thread. my bad.

DeafSunchaser
10-15-2010, 11:11 AM
have to agree!

EA never ever listens .. way back with battlefield 2 and bf 2142 they never fix shit only bring out new stuff thats fucked too! i always say that i will never buy another EA game but i cant help myself LOL i just bought this game an hour ago and the fucking game is wank! taking it back to shop on monday ! roll on cod black ops! "bet thats fuck aswell"

Mikey1610
10-15-2010, 11:24 AM
No connection problems / lag at all on the EU servers.

TwinAxes
10-15-2010, 12:18 PM
You are so right i'm sick and tired of the same crap being put out by EA. I got this for my birthday today from the wife and havent the heart to tell her that i'm gonna swap it for Fallout New Vegas next week.

PacoDaTacoS3llr
10-15-2010, 01:43 PM
i dunno what you are talking about buddy.. i get none of the problems you just stated, only lag but thats due to my sister or cousin who downloads shit all the time. and please do use the bitching thread

Suki
10-15-2010, 08:13 PM
well i was on today i have a 50 mb connection no one else connected in my house and i had loads of lag and it wasnt even peak time around 14:00 bst so EA servers are shite which is crazy considering they want to charge ppl to go online with second hand sales etc... at least get the servers 100%

ITD Soldierboy
10-15-2010, 08:16 PM
One mans trash is another mans treasure I suppose. I loved the game. So what if the campaign was short? Each mission was different and it didn't drag on like other games...

KiidxLuNa7iic
10-15-2010, 08:42 PM
He wasn't bitching he was stating his opinions on a garbage game and how we should work together to get EA to stop this so maybe you should make a Help make Ea a better Company Thread.

the ferenczy
10-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Rent before you buy an EA game. I love when people are like "fuck EA" and then buy every game they put out. Stop buying and stop crying. And the game isn't that bad, people just had too high expectations for MoH.

Mr Snipey
10-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Rent before you buy an EA game. I love when people are like "fuck EA" and then buy every game they put out. Stop buying and stop crying. And the game isn't that bad, people just had too high expectations for MoH.

What he said. Why do people think developers are going to change when you keep buying their shit? What motivation do they have to make games better if you buy them anyway??