PDA

View Full Version : Radio Show questions

el_pieablo
10-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi All

Quick question, do you need to 'collect' all the radio shows in one play through or just get them through all your playthroughs. Im asking as I just checked the radio stats in the extras menu and have 11 but no cheeve unlocked.

Ta Much

ozgoon56
10-14-2010, 10:54 PM
You can get any missing collectibles on a second playthrough or by selecting a level in freeplay. The trouble is that if your counter is showing 11/11 then you've already listened to them all. You can try listening to them again, but if that doesn't work then you may have to start a completely new game and hope that the counter starts again at zero.

el_pieablo
10-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Problem is that, my partner has already played the game and found either 9 or ten on their playthrough. Im only on chapter 4 just now and found the ones missed earlier, so if i listen to the rest of them, from 4 it may unlock?

ozgoon56
10-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Making an educated guess I'd say that the game keeps two counters. One overall for the gamertag, which is displayed, and a separate, invisible to you counter for each new save. The assumption then is that you have to listen to all the radio shows on a single save, but that the counter is useless to you because it includes all the finds from the previous save.

Maybe someone who's done it that way can confirm.

el_pieablo
10-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the Replies. If anyone is wondering, It can be in multiple playthroughs, as I got it when I still had one to get from my guide. My wife must have got the last one.

Cheers for the help