PDA

View Full Version : Did you know?

Mike_Madly
10-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Did you know that Rockets, Grenades, and mortar/rocket strikes dont kill enemys in this game? I mean its cool to watch a rocket fly right into a guy and him survive, and its awesome to shoot a rocket at the floor right beneath a guys legs and have him step on it and survive. Man Medal of honor really set the bar for Call of duty! wooooo i dont know if COD can match up to this Beauty

Just in case you didnt already know all that :drunk

II OE II
10-14-2010, 09:12 PM
yea.. i noticed that after i tossed the first grenade shallow, and all it did was bounce far past my target THROUGH a solid object... i never touched the grenades or rockets after i got the "kill 5 with a grenade" achievement.

Not to mention i was playing on hard last night and had a grenade blow up directly underneath my feet, and it only took half of my health away.

StolenPaper18
10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
I think it is kind of nice having the explosives damage toned down some. It keeps the game from being a fucking explosive spam fest.

upindat
10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
I havent seen this yet. I had alot of kills last night with mortor.

shootermcgavin2
10-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Well they seem to be killing me ok :)

massive183
10-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Well they seem to be killing me ok :) me too lol

Mike_Madly
10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
I am usually good at all Shooters but when i spawn and get sniped and spawn and get sniped it kinda ruins all aspects of gameplay. Oh well Nolifes will be nolifes