PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for Star Wars: Battle for Hoth

Yannie Boy
10-14-2010, 11:36 PM
YouTube - Star Wars: Battle for Hoth iPhone Game Trailer

This is coming from the iPhone version, so expect more or less the same.

H0p3sfalL
10-15-2010, 12:40 AM
good find !!!!! looks really fun. Will have to look into the windows media phone :)

Wratty
10-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Had a good session on it the other day.
Found it to be really solid and plays really well on the device. Controls are spot on.

I like that there is also FMV when introducing or finishing a level!

RY1987
11-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Had a good session on it the other day.
Found it to be really solid and plays really well on the device. Controls are spot on.

I like that there is also FMV when introducing or finishing a level!

i have tried downloading the demo of this on my samsung omnia 7 and it says wifi required however i do have a wireless network and have downloaded flowerz and flight control and rocket riot, can anyone help?

donkeyshow555
11-18-2010, 03:35 AM
any date for xbox??

nDy Ales
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
i have tried downloading the demo of this on my samsung omnia 7 and it says wifi required however i do have a wireless network and have downloaded flowerz and flight control and rocket riot, can anyone help?

Read the MS support forums for the exact details, but you essentially need to make sure you are hooked up to wifi for downloading any larger games. If you are getting that error you just need to make sure that you are connected to an AP and then hit retry on the install screen. Anything that disrupts the wifi connection (i.e. sleep mode, switching to the browser, etc.) will pause the download and you will need to manually retry again.

RY1987
12-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Read the MS support forums for the exact details, but you essentially need to make sure you are hooked up to wifi for downloading any larger games. If you are getting that error you just need to make sure that you are connected to an AP and then hit retry on the install screen. Anything that disrupts the wifi connection (i.e. sleep mode, switching to the browser, etc.) will pause the download and you will need to manually retry again.

thanks for trying to help at least,however i do know all that.although what is an AP? ill look dumb now as i bet its something really easy lol.
i was at a train station sat right next to the wifi thing, i bought star wars battle for hoth pressed download,t got to 100% said installing then just said phone needs an update connect to a pc,however my phone does not need an update,i then tried to download some demo's of other games and it just said error and some random message about having no wifi service or something even though wifi was clearly still connected :S

since then i have plugged it into my pc to confirm it needs no updates then went to a pub with wifi,tried and again and it still wont download a thing but it says its connected to the wifi,i just cant understand whats happening,surely my phone cant be dodgy,its brand new.

dont know if i said but its samsung omnia 7.but these games should work on all phones especially when it lets me pay for them then not install:mad:

OnTheRun
12-11-2010, 03:42 PM
although what is an AP?

Access point.