PDA

View Full Version : Why is the A.I so shit, as im stuck!

Sci0n
10-14-2010, 11:37 PM
as im on a mission where you have to move up hill while firing on a MG yet my team mates wont move up for shit!

they just sit there going supreme fire, you do this while we move up... but they just sit there 2 hrs ive tried it and so has my mate and they still do fuck all!

Balc0ra
10-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Seen several ppl complain about this. Never had an issue with it. Got the chevo on the first go. But I noticed that when I hit the MMG dude on top, He got an icon over him. He don't fire back when its on. So focus your fire on the other dudes to get em to move up. They only moved when I got that Icon over him.

If you don't get an icon "white with a blue dude in it" then its a nasty bug.
If you do get it and they still don't move. It's screwed up badly.

Sci0n
10-15-2010, 12:20 AM
thats it ive got no icon, ive seen it but it goes reall quick

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:10 AM
as im on a mission where you have to move up hill while firing on a MG yet my team mates wont move up for shit!

they just sit there going supreme fire, you do this while we move up... but they just sit there 2 hrs ive tried it and so has my mate and they still do fuck all!

that happened to me once. Where you have to suppress the DHsK. You have to restart the mission. It doesnt take that long to get back there. 10 minutes. I can't believe you played that one part for 2 hours and didnt even try restarting the mission.

Sci0n
10-15-2010, 01:18 AM
well here's the thing i actually have?

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:19 AM
well here's the thing i actually have?

Say what???

Balc0ra
10-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Just waste your first mag on him even if the icon is still there. Then pop a few rounds on the other enemies until the icon starts to fade or blink. Then fire atleast 50+ rounds at him, and back to helping your squad.

Just firing at it with all your 1000 rounds just did not seem that effective unless you help the others. They got stuck cus they where focusing on killing the other ppl that spawned, rather then moving up.

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Just waste your first mag on him even if the icon is still there. Then pop a few rounds on the other enemies until the icon starts to fade or blink. Then fire atleast 50+ rounds at him, and back to helping your squad.

Just firing at it with all your 1000 rounds just did not seem that effective unless you help the others. They got stuck cus they where focusing on killing the other ppl that spawned, rather then moving up.

I am not sure if he is experiencing the exact same thing as I did, but when I tried killing the guy in the machine gun, he wouldnt die no matter how much i shot him. Once I restarted I killed him everytime he hopped in with a few shots.

Restarting is the answer!

Dz06lt
10-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Use the slide into cover feature

HorrorHounds
10-15-2010, 02:29 AM
I only part my AI got stuck on is after the enemy throws flairs in the cave and you gotta take off night vision after taking out the enemy and to move to exit the cave the AI is stuck behind boxes so I had to restart checkpoint

SOW Camoflauge
10-15-2010, 03:13 AM
yeah this game has problems, im am stuck on the same part this will be the 2nd time i had to restart a mission. kinda annoying