PDA

View Full Version : A question for all you lucky owners

Juandi007
10-14-2010, 11:45 PM
I've noticed that a lot of people that have recently gotten this game early have already unlocked all the characters and such. I'm just wondering, is it really that easy to unlock everybody??? I was hoping for more of a challenge but it so far it seems like everyone is having a breeze unlocking them.

donkeydood15
10-14-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't have the game (yet... gettin it tomorrow) but as far as I know, most of the characters are unlocked by getting a certain number of Storm Points, and to get storm points you play story mode/vs mode/online mode... So you can unlock most of the characters without even playing the story mode.

404legend
10-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Characters are unlocked by either progressing through the story, or by obtaining enough storm points to unlock them. So all you need to do to unlock pretty much all the characters is run through story. Alternatively, you can just earn a ton of points and get them all that way though

Juandi007
10-15-2010, 01:17 AM
I've got a second question for all you lucky owners! I didnt want to make a new thread as our forum is getting really trashy and unorganized with all these random threads. Anyways, can you fight on the walls of certain levels as you could in Storm 1??? I always loved those transitions from fighting on the ground to vertically fighting on the walls and whatnot! Did they take that out??? I haven't seen it in any gameplay videos or heard any news about that.

SaulAu92
10-15-2010, 01:38 AM
I've got a second question for all you lucky owners! I didnt want to make a new thread as our forum is getting really trashy and unorganized with all these random threads. Anyways, can you fight on the walls of certain levels as you could in Storm 1??? I always loved those transitions from fighting on the ground to vertically fighting on the walls and whatnot! Did they take that out??? I haven't seen it in any gameplay videos or heard any news about that.

same i enjoyed fighting on the walls
sadly no so far not been able to do it i think they took it out :(

Juandi007
10-15-2010, 02:11 AM
same i enjoyed fighting on the walls
sadly no so far not been able to do it i think they took it out :(

*super sad face* :/

ExplodingRat
10-15-2010, 04:44 AM
The wall fighting was clumsy in 1. I wouldn't mind that its out, honestly.

III Will III
10-15-2010, 04:46 AM
all characters unlocked via story by time u play through once ull have all but 4 characters

minato,lars,akatasuki saskue and killerbee with the hokage alt sage naruto costume.

unlock them 4 by storm points or taka saskue and kbee by collecting all curse dolls and doing the extra mission.

hokage naruto - go to mount myubuko and up the steps pray at statue voila :)