PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe DLC will come?

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:17 AM
I am wondering if they will even bother adding DLC (with achievements) to this game. If they don't I am going to trade/sell it. But if they do, then I will keep it until I finish the DLC. I don't know myself if they will or not. Going off that this game wasn't as big as it was suppose to be, and that not many people play it compared to other games, I don't know if they will bother. Opinions? If possible, facts!

Boosta
10-15-2010, 01:32 AM
The only DLC I can see coming is additional maps, just like in COD. Don't get your hopes up for more achievements.

Venomized
10-15-2010, 01:33 AM
The only DLC I can see coming is additional maps, just like in COD. Don't get your hopes up for more achievements.

lol, nononono. I want to get my hopes up for no more achievements =p

guillermo316
10-15-2010, 01:55 AM
Noi do not think the game will have DLC beacuse D.I.C.E developed the MP part of the game, i don't know how big thier team is but they have Battlefield DLC coming out and supporting a game like medal of honor something that they didn't even create won't be in their scheduale idk?

Dz06lt
10-15-2010, 02:03 AM
I dunno i still have a feeling that this game will get continued support. Achievments who knows but i cant imagine that there wouldnt be more maps

GhOsT SLaYeR
10-15-2010, 02:50 AM
I am wondering if they will even bother adding DLC (with achievements) to this game. If they don't I am going to trade/sell it. But if they do, then I will keep it until I finish the DLC. I don't know myself if they will or not. Going off that this game wasn't as big as it was suppose to be, and that not many people play it compared to other games, I don't know if they will bother. Opinions? If possible, facts! according to EA it lived up to what they expected.... and people at EA must like it as it sold out in an hour at Burnaby studios... (and before you go well obviously they will like it...) about Army of One.. they actually released it 6 months after the finished it as they thought it would flop and no1 expected it to sell at all.. lol

whether there is DLC....
Airborne didn't have any... unless they follow a trend of making a invasion/horde/terrorist hunt/firefight game mode... doubt they will release any DLC....

but idk how the BF3 beta is going down, but u might want to keep it for that...

Gun-Nut
10-15-2010, 05:09 AM
I would not expect to see DLC unless DICE was to pretty much bring out an Onslaught Mode for MoH like they did BC2 otherwise its just going to be maps opened up for other games modes via the Online Pass just like the BC2 VIP Code was!

It's almost a shame since I'm enjoying the online and would like to see it kept alive but I hold no hope for new maps or achievements.

Surely if you are not enjoying the game you might as well trade it in now get most of your money back and if its doing so awful in a month or two will be down in price then you just pick it up again if DLC hits.

j4g3rb0mb3d
10-15-2010, 07:56 AM
If Medal of Honor is anything like Battlefield Bad Company 2, then DLC will come. They gave you all of the map packs for free, but with the extra game mode "onslaught" which had more achievements. They also gave you a new costume pack, the "specact" stuff, and those had more achievments. I'm not too concerned that DLC will be coming, because it probably will.

massive183
10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
COD is only around the corner so i think there will only be DLC maps

Mikey1610
10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
I think they will.

We've not seen all the weapons yet, no where near in fact. There's bound to be DLC with achievements imo for further levelling up and unlocking new weapons. EA will do anything for extra sales and know that people buy DLC just for the achievements.

Don't think we will see anything until after xmas though apart from map packs.

DokMMz
10-15-2010, 10:46 AM
I think it's inevitable they'll release some sort of DLC which will most likely be new MP maps.

This, I hope!

Barad
10-15-2010, 11:06 AM
BC2 had plenty of DLC, I'm sure this will aswell :)

Mike_Madly
10-15-2010, 01:28 PM
If they do have DLC is prolly gunna be maps, ranks, and weapons, and if its not then im not getting it. haha They need added variety of this game. Bigger maps, better weapon tech, longer objectives, just everything. They rushed this game so why not rush DLC

lordopus99
10-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I am thinking no way they do. I feel the community will be dead once the new feel wears off. In the short amount of time I have played online, most people said they are going back to Call of Duty and/or Battlefield.

Like another said, Battlefield is coming out with the Vietnam pack. DICE will be supporting it way before they support MoH.

Vandiloo
10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
They will add DLC. DLC is money in the bank for EA. Since they know a lot of people will trade this in right away, they will make some DLC so at least they get the DLC money form the people that buy the used games. It will also help prevent people from selling thier game if DLC is on the way.

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Hope so but no achievements i dont fancy buying this game again.